[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeesh, and I thought the first one could get a bit too preachy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: RCO001_w_1471139035.jpg (970KB, 2014x3156px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001_w_1471139035.jpg
970KB, 2014x3156px
Yeesh, and I thought the first one could get a bit too preachy.

I actually kind of liked it despite that. Bedelia's a high grade waifu.
>>
>preachy mysandry
I need to read more of this.

t. a man
>>
I really hate that that's what many creators think making comics for girls/women means now.
>>
File: RCO027_1461557420.jpg (864KB, 2014x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO027_1461557420.jpg
864KB, 2014x3056px
First issue was promising; second issue was just plain embarassing.
>>
The annoying part is that it's pretty enjoyable when it's not trying to push its agenda and the characters and plot are such that it doesn't need to be preachy. It can show, but it insists on telling instead.
>>
File: oh mY GODDD.jpg (1MB, 1988x3156px) Image search: [Google]
oh mY GODDD.jpg
1MB, 1988x3156px
>>
File: it keeps going.png (1MB, 1320x754px) Image search: [Google]
it keeps going.png
1MB, 1320x754px
>>86688801
>>
>>86688679
That's why I don't read it anymore.
The writer needs to get his head out of his ass.
>>
>>86688823
Is this empowering or patronizing? I prefer Princess Ugg when it comes to spins on the Princess dynamic.
>>
>>86688823
C'mon son, I can tolerate this from some heavenly virign queen but not some lowly pirate.
>>
>>86688823
>we are all sisters
they'll be bitching about peg leg lisa five minutes after the meeting, has the writer ever worked with women?
>>
There are way better girl comics out there OP.
>>
>>86689263
It stupid. Never fighting isn't healthy.
>>
>>86689448
I love Princess Ugg, too bad it's been two years since the last issue.
>>
>>86688823
>women are cunts to each other
>IT MUST BE MENS' FAULT
>>
File: courtney-crumrin-night-things-3.jpg (350KB, 964x1485px) Image search: [Google]
courtney-crumrin-night-things-3.jpg
350KB, 964x1485px
>>86689491
Have you read Ted Naifeh's other work?
>>
>>86688801
>it's just how I saw every other captain do it.
>You know, captains of a ship, in this time, so it was entirely to men.
>Literally! Entirely men! He almost never did it to women because women were almost never there! So this insulting is natural for them and it clearly does work due to it's widespread use, but I actually have no frame of reference if it's good for us, a completely different set of people.
>You know, instead of blaming men, we should just try something different and see if we like-
~RATIONAL THOUGHTS DETECTED!~
>>86688823
>ALL THE MEN DO INSULTS TO PIT US WOMYNS AGAINST EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH I JUST SAID IT WAS CAPTAINS DOING IT TO CREWS WHO WOULD OBVIOUSLY MOSTLY BE MALE
>DAMN THOSE MEN FOR MAKING ME DO SOMETHING I SAW AND THEN JUST MINDLESSLY REPEATED WITHOUT GIVING IT THOUGHT
>WE'RE BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE WE DON'T JUST DO THE THING I WAS JUST DOING CAUSE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING TO ME AND I MINDLESSLY JUMPED TO IT OUT OF FEAR OF PEER PRESSURE
>FREE THINKING WOMYN YAY
>>
>>86688679
>The annoying part is that it's pretty enjoyable when it's not trying to push its agenda and the characters and plot are such that it doesn't need to be preachy.
This makes me nervous about Unstoppable Wasp. I really hope he doesn't feel the need to preach in it, because if he doesn't it can be a really good book.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.