[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://community.comicbookresources .com/showthread.php?8593

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DT.jpg (194KB, 1239x631px) Image search: [Google]
DT.jpg
194KB, 1239x631px
http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?85930-Teen-Titans-Rebirth-1-Preview-Discussion/page12
Timfags hate now Batmanfags.
now is Bruce is the victim of Outside_85 and
. Atlanta96
>>
File: Jubilation.jpg (99KB, 1209x453px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilation.jpg
99KB, 1209x453px
>>
>>86685348
>>86685398
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH NOBODY GIVES A SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>86685398
So damn stupid.
>>
>>86685348
>>86685398
Yeah, stop. just stop. This is like the third thread. No one cares. "Someone is stupid on CBR!"

My god, it must be AN HOUR OF THE DAY!
>>
>>86685348
Really? Screenshots of some retard that can't even drink's opinions are what we start threads about now? This board needs to get deleted.
>>
>>86685575
Atlanta96 :)
>>
>>86685610
Hiro wasn't a mistake.
>>
>>86685398
Is Tim Drake Gay?
>>
>>86685348
. Atlanta96, can't stand the douche, wish he would die in a fire
>>
A reminder that damifag has been plaguing bat threads since March and keeps escaping her permaban cage somehow. Sage&report is a right course of action.
>>
Ultimate Fanboy Mary Sue character =TimDrake.
>>
You know what? New 52-Tim Drake is a Mary Sue and they need to mulligan and ignore every single Scott Lobdell story involving the character.
>>
>>86685757
I literally can't grasp it.

Why? Why is Damifag so autistic? Why does she/he (I'm not convinced they're a young girl, honestly) keep coming back to /co/, and comic communities in general?

I mean, it seems like they're proselytizing for Damian but like...holy shit. That's more pathetic than every volunteer moderator-esque position on the internet; more pathetic than every console-warring, reality TV watching fanboy and fangirl; somehow, someway, more pathetic than otakus and weeaboos who genuinely want to marry their waifus.

Get a new hobby, Damifag. Please.

Hell, you don't even have to leave 4chan if you calm down your autism. We have boards like >>>/lit/, >>>/fit/, >>>/g/ (since you seem to know how to evade bans), >>>/sp/, >>>/x/, and so on. So many places to develop new interests and speak less about Damian Wayne, who is just a fictional character and does not need your love and support.
>>
>>86685348
We have enough of our own board drama for this shit.
>>
File: 1466343828148.jpg (6KB, 210x173px) Image search: [Google]
1466343828148.jpg
6KB, 210x173px
>>86685348
Damifag pls go, nobody cares
>>
>>86686194
>who genuinely want to marry their waifus
Didn't you guess yet? Damian is her sharia-approved """"arab"""" husbando, that why she's so autistic about it.
You know what would be great? Tricking her into thinking that Kamala Khan is really arab thus aggroing her to marvel threads. That would be a blast.
>>
>>86686194
>Atlanta96 :)
>>86686298
Atlanta96 :)
>>
>>86686380
Tim Will not marry you is he gay.
>>
>>86686194
Timfags are worse.
>>
>>86686194
you're 50 and still reads comics. That is somehow, someway, more pathetic than me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.