[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished re-reading 160 issues of Ultimate Spider-Man >relive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>finished re-reading 160 issues of Ultimate Spider-Man
>relive the emotional gut punch of Peter giving it his all and beating Green Goblin's ass one last time at the cost of his own life
>read Peter's return in MM:USM because I need closure god dammit
>Miles fights Green Goblin one-on-one
>lol venom blast Miles wins easily

Look. I didn't go out of my way to shit on Miles Morales. He's not my Spider-Man but people seem to like him, so live and let live. But this? This is a fucking insult. This is a fucking travesty.

Was Bendis so desperate to put his pet project over that he had Norman god-damn-mother-fucking Osborn job to him like a total bitch? And make Peter look weak in comparison? I am so fucking mad right now.

I'm honestly not joking, is Miles Morales the Roman Reigns of Marvel?
>>
>>86678008
There's a difference. Roman Reigns is entertaining. And you can belee dat.
>>
As legacy heroes go he's one of the few I can't stand.
>>
File: miles venom blasts.jpg (867KB, 1752x2112px) Image search: [Google]
miles venom blasts.jpg
867KB, 1752x2112px
I'd like Miles better if he didn't have Venom blast. It makes no sense as a power for him to have, and it's stupid when he wins the majority of his fights easily with it. Like, he seriously beat Blackheart by himself with it?
>>
>>86678998
Miles soloing the Avengers when?
>>
>>86678092
go to bed Vince
>>
>>86678998
>Venom blast
Wait did they give the black spiderman electric powers?!...really? Fucking hilarious as it is racist.
>>
>>86678998
Ultimate Peter still beat him so I don't know why he's included.
>>
>>86678008
>Was Bendis so desperate to put his pet project over that he...
the answer is always yes
see also: his treatment of kitty pryde
>>
>>86679038
It's coming.
>>
I'd be so satisfied if Miles died.

I don't wanna be edgy, but it would also be hilarious if it was by a cop.
>>
>>86679178
More suckerpunched him than anything.
>>
>>86678008

no, carol danvers is the roman reigns of marvel. she has been for years now.
miles is a donut steel character
>>
>>86679038
He one-shotted someone who solo'd the Avengers, does that count?
>>
>>86679278
They could even work it into a "societal commentary" angle like they enjoy doing for a ton of other shit I don't look for in my escapist entertainment.
>>
>>86680367
The venom blast is just a suckerpunch that works every time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.