[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /co/ feel about Ultimates confirming that there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: standard_incredible.jpg (54KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
standard_incredible.jpg
54KB, 450x450px
How does /co/ feel about Ultimates confirming that there are two Thanos out there currently in 616 after Secret Wars?
>>
>>86656851
I feel like I just saw my childhood got raped.
>>
>>86656851

will they merge like in dragon ball and create the mega Thanos?!
>>
>>86656862
Why though?
>>
>>86656869
>Gay for Oblivion Thanos fuses with Eloping with Death waifu Thanos to form Bisexual Thanos
>>
>>86656851
One Thanos was too many.
>>
Who would win in pie throwing contest.
2 Thanos or 3 Jokers.
>>
>>86656885
two thanos too many
>>
>>86656862
Nigger, back in the day we had like ten Thanos'
>>
File: q0B4dt5.jpg (1MB, 1280x1964px) Image search: [Google]
q0B4dt5.jpg
1MB, 1280x1964px
>>86656851
>>
>>86656883

I thought you were going to say "darkseid"
>>
>>86656935
Needs more desire to oppress everything in existence to be Darkseid.
>>
>>86656851
Nothing because the thanos from Starlin's infinity trilogy isn't from 616.
>>
>>86656851
Do explain
>>
>>86657072
Basically when Thanos died against Doom, his soul remained in nothingness until he hitched a ride back in Ultimates and acquired a love for oblivion. But before this when Franklin remade the multiverse he recreated Thanos in 616 which was the Thanos that remained loyal to Death during Starlin's Infinity Trilogy. So now there are two Thanos in 616, both are pretty much as real as the other.
>>
>>86656933
Christ, Waypool was fucking cringe inducing.
>>
>>86657087
Interesting. So it's confirmed Starlin trilogy happens post Secret Wars.
>>
>>86657101
Yes, at least the finale is confirmed post SW since Ultimates mentioned that the Living Tribunal is new and inexperienced (because it's Adam Warlock that recently picked up the title).
>>
>>86657087
>>86657101
>>86657109
The thanos from the infinity trilogy is from earth 14209
>>
>>86657126
That Thanos is the one that died after becoming a floating head though, just like how 616 Adam died (until revived by 14209 Adam that became the Tribunal) after 616 Thanos blasted him.
>>
>>86657095

That was Suicide Kings, not waypool.
>>
>>86656851
So they're ripping off darkseid again?
>>
>>86656851

This is news to me.

I thought Thanos was 'imprisoned' on Earth after Carol and friends used Ulysses to predict when he'd show up?
>>
>>86657109
So if it's cannon, who is strong living tribunal Adam or Reed Richards?
>>
>>86657827
Stronger*
>>
So is one Thanos a universe killing monster and the other one flies around in a helicopter, gets beat up by teenagers and arrested by the cops?
>>
That's not new. Once, Thanos killed another Thanos, in a mini I can't remember.
>>
>>86657799
>I thought Thanos was 'imprisoned' on Earth after Carol and friends used Ulysses to predict when he'd show up?
He broke out in Ultimates and was then stopped again by shutting down the electric signals in his brain.
>>
>>86656851
>two thanoses

Nigga say what now?
>>
>>86657851
One Thanos is a Villain Sue anti hero that goes around making everyone job (*cough* Starlin *cough*) while the other is the guy that shows up in Bendis events with guns.
>>
>>86656851
There's only one Thanos "out there." The "Starlin Thanos" retired to Death's domain. He got his happy ending and was written out.
>>
>>86658153
>The "Starlin Thanos" retired to Death's domain.
Like that's ever lasted long before. He could just get bored and leave again whenever he pleases.
>>
>>86656851
>How does /co/ feel about Ultimates confirming that there are two Thanos out there currently in 616 after Secret Wars?

It's my head canon coming true. It was the only way I could explain away the inconsistencies with Bendis' characterizations of Drax and Star-Lord in his GotG series, the ones who came back are from another universe, so naturally the Thanos who came back with them is also from another universe. The one who clawed his way back in Ewing's Ultimates was the Thanos survived the collapse of the Cancerverse at the end of Thanos Imperative.
>>
>>86658417
Except your head canon isn't what came true. The point of diversion was Secret Wars, not Thanos Imperative.
>>
>>86658417
The Thanos who came back from Thanos Imperative was 616 Thanos not a different one. Just like the Quill and Drax that came back are the ones from 616 as well. That will never change. That story is done. It's over. No one's gonna revisit it anymore. It's time to let it go and move on.
>>
>>86657827
Reed, since he has the power of the entire beyonder race, and it only took a few beyonders to kill the tribunal. Plus Reed is smarter and therefore more capable of figuring out how to use the power
>>
>>86656851
just imagine
>thanos vs thanos
>the macguffinal "iwannaloose" feel kicks in in both of them
> they fight with schemese plot and ultimately pure brawl
>they both fail comically at the end punching themselves and knocking themselves out at the same time
>everyone laughs
>squirrel girl pops out
>>
>>86657087
the Infinity Trilogy events did start BEFORE SW.
We see pre-SW characters.

Tribunal Warlock time-jumps to that time THEN jumps again. Only then we see post-SW characters-

This suggests he moved through time to AFTER Secret Wars.

And the same ways he pops up 616 Warlock, it's likely he did pop-up 14209 Thanos and that's the Thanos who turned GAY for OBLIVION.

>>86657901
Infinity Abyss, it's where it was revealed Thanos made a number of copies, and the copies were those acting out of character in not-Starlin stories

>>86658169
Which is perfect: Gay Thanos is going to be used for mass destruction and shit, Death Thanos is for Actual Cosmic Adventures

>>86658814
Reed has now power whatsoever except being stretchy. Franklin has the power.

And it was stated explicitly Tribunal Warlock was much more powerful than the previous Living Tribunal.

Also, Tribunal Warlock is still... well, an Adam Warlock. He'd fuck Reed so hard Sue would end pregnant again.

>>86659078
I wonder if Thanos-8 is going to try and kill Doorman to take his place as Oblivion's herald, resulting in a Thanos vs Squirrel Girl revenge match(almost entirely unseen)
>>
>>86657827
Living Tribuns is know as StarlinWorf
Is there any living thing in the universe that hasn't defeated him yet?
>>
>>86656851
Can both take on the three Jokers?
>>
File: spideythanos1.jpg (85KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
spideythanos1.jpg
85KB, 600x904px
Thanoscopter Thanos is Best Thanos
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.