[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did that to Wolverine? And if it's adamantium, how could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: logandeath.png (279KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
logandeath.png
279KB, 600x311px
Who did that to Wolverine? And if it's adamantium, how could he move a little before dying?
>>
>>86656516
It was the Jews
>>
>>86656516
It was still molten iirc- when it cooled down it froze him in place
>>
File: what is he saying.png (864KB, 707x829px) Image search: [Google]
what is he saying.png
864KB, 707x829px
>>86656569
this
>>
>>86656516

it's an admantium cocoon, he later came out as ultimate spiderman.
>>
>>86656516
What is the backstory on this? Where he is in those images? What happened? It's an alternative future that will never come?
>>
>>86656516

If you want to know how Wolverine died then you could read the comics titled Death of Wolverine. You know, maybe you'd find your answer there.
>>
>>86656594
Why bother? I'm not even a comic reader. It's not vital, you know? If someone wants to tell me, great. If not, fuck it. It's just a silly fiction.
>>
>>86656516
It was Cyclops
>>
>>86656613
pls go
>>
>>86656613
>guy who created Weapon X captures Wolverine because he needs healing factor for new program
>but I have no healing factor anymore!
>guy covers Wolverine in liquid adamantium, gets snikted, Wolverine suffocates
All in all, shit comic. And them pushing Ogun there and in Wolverines was dumb.
>>
>>86656516
It's from a gimmick comic with bad writing. Who cares.
>>
>>86656516
That really was a terrible 'end' to a character. Even with 'Old Man' running around I barely even register the fact that it happened.

After Secret Wars - is that adamantium statue of him still there? Or did it get destroyed during one of the follow ups that had all his legacy characters running around?
>>
>>86656688
Afaik, the avengers moved it to somewhere safe, Steve showed it to Old Logan to prove him that Old Logan's present was not 616's future.
>>
>>86656688
>That really was a terrible 'end' to a character

I think that the death of wolverine as a whole was terrible it exposed so many flaws about the character and how little his impact was. I'm a wolverine fan since 1992, and the "emotional" moments didnt register at all. It was terrible, it felt no different than when shit character like Sentry died.
>>
>>86656516
Who did that to Wolverine?
The same group that made Tony not a Stark, Steve Rogers a nazi and the X-Men irrelevant.
>>
>>86656724
>Afaik, the avengers moved it to somewhere safe
Why not X-Men?
>>
>>86656837
The X-Men aren't allowed to be relevant.

Also Wolverine is a race traitor.
>>
>>86656724
Thanks - I assumed it must have been mentioned at some point..

>>86656809
It was clearly designed to be this epic and moving farewell to a beloved character but it just came off as a rushed piece of industrialised decision making.

I'm naive for this - but it never ceases to surprise me how modern Marvel seems to treat its most celebrated characters SO poorly and with so little gravitas. I read Marvel for capeshit and a lot of independent stuff too. But for some reason I've never got into DC over the decades. I assume they're plagued by the same problems every now and again.
>>
>>86656832
Proofs?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.