[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know what Dr Manhattan is capable of but I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I know what Dr Manhattan is capable of but I don't know what Vinsion iscapable of.
>>
I wonder if this is just a really form of trolling or if anon is just autistic or what? Like I have a hard time believing this is real, because something about it just hits too many points, it's like it's too on the mark. It seems too real, to be real. You get what I'm saying? But I ask why? Why do they do this? Is it me and people like me? Is making us wonder if anon is just a weird autist really that hilarious?
Why do you this?
>>
>>86646326
Gee who would win, Cyclops or motherfucking Superman?

>OPisaFag.jpg
>>
>>86646449
DONT BE FUCKING RUDE! I'm just trying to see how powerful Vinsion is compared to him.
>>
cocktor wanghatten
>>
File: TTG is the shit.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
TTG is the shit.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
Did anybody notice the urn in this episode of teen titans go?
>>
>>86646500

Dr. Manhattan can manipulate matter at an atomic level and is omniscient to all events that apply to him. He would wave his hand and vaporize Vision with no effort.
>>
>>86646671
This. He is basically a god.
>>
>>86646500
Much much much less.
>>
Manhattan stomps so fucking hard its not even funny. Doctor Manhattan VS a stick would give him the same amount of trouble.
>>
File: 1472357470633.jpg (179KB, 1200x863px) Image search: [Google]
1472357470633.jpg
179KB, 1200x863px
>>86646326
Probably Manhattan. Though we haven't seen the upper limits of MCU Vision. And he DOES have an infinity stone in his forehead. Thanos once said just 1 infinity stone can make you a god. And of all the infinity stones, the mind one is one of the most likely to affect Doctor Manhattan (also possibly the soul stone and the time stone if it's possible to use it to return him to his pre-blue form).
But I know a guy even more emotionally detached who can beat both of them.
inb4 "Weeaboo go home!"
I'm not actually trying to start shit, but after watching One-Punch Man I do find it amusing home much Saitama reminds me of Osterman. Both are basically the ultimate power in their respective universes, and both find themselves incredibly bored now that they have attained said ultimate power.
>>
>>86646326
Can Sentry just punch the Doc Manhattan?
>>
>>86646326
>Manhattan is an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god
>Vision isn't
rly makes u think
>>
>>86646671

dr. manhattan vs spectre?
>>
Manhattan can only win if he has seen him self win.

>from our perspective of time that is. from his perspective, he either beat vision or did not at the moment of him obtaining his power.
>>
File: Doctor Strange.jpg (17KB, 445x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Strange.jpg
17KB, 445x480px
>>86647486
And what if I told you that I know someone who could defeat Saitama and Vision and the same time?

Bitch, you got nothing against Sorcerer Supreme
>>
>>86647486
>implying Saitama could kill Dr. Manhattan
He punches and doc's destroyed then he reconstitutes or just phases through him, or just nothing happens. Docs does his hand wave thing and Saitama either bullshits his way to life again or nothing happens. It would end in stall either way.
>>
File: Gumball explain dis shit.jpg (10KB, 215x207px) Image search: [Google]
Gumball explain dis shit.jpg
10KB, 215x207px
>>86646326
>I know what Dr Manhattan is capable of but I don't know what Vinsion iscapable of.

>smart enough to know these characters names and post on 4chan

>not smart enough to google search
>>
>>86647724

Depends on what the Presence wants. The Spectre would probably get the go-ahead to kill him, though, given that he was complicit in the murder of millions of innocent people. In this event, Spectre would obliterate him. When unchecked by the Presence, he's easily among the most powerful DC characters. He can basically do anything because he commands the power of God.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.