[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Bruno. YOU are the one who chose to blow up that building,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 9

File: 1475076007287.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475076007287.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Fuck you Bruno.
YOU are the one who chose to blow up that building, it wasn't an accident, it's your own damn fault. Kamala had nothing to do with it.
>>
Life. Get one.
>>
>>86611337
Can't. I lost it on a bus
>>
>>86611328
Bruno, lie in the bed or stand up. Pick one; you look like a tool with your legs dangling like that.
>>
Kamala had to drop the Ms Marvel name somehow.

She's too good for it.
>>
>Bruno's self-righteousness blew up in his face

Would've been a nice moment to start being self-aware and get some character development, but nope, Kamala is a piece of shit here for not chimping out about a complex moral issue.
>>
>>86611355
this, also bruno is a dumbass for not taping that sweet sweet paki ass
>>
>>86613113
He tried, repeatedly. Perhaps that's why he's so upset now.
>>
For those of us who haven't been keeping up, what did Bruno do now?

And more importantly, how did Civil War II cause it, because it has to be Civil War II
>>
>>86614078

Bruno blew up the door to the detainment center, where the jock guy was being held.
>>
>>86614078
Carol started some minority report junior police squad. They arrested that blonde jock guy on a prediction and Bruno cried bullshit. Kamala wouldn't help, so Bruno tried to do something on his own and got wrecked by his gear blowing up in his face
>>
>supposedly a teen genius
>can't get past a electromagnetic lock
>>
>>86614078
ully got a vision of their school chum burning down the school, everyone nodded and aha'd because he fit the profile for a school shooter
it turned out he just planned a mean but harmless revenge prank on his ex-gf but would have fucked up and accidentally started an electrical fire
he gets detained indefinitely by carol's hitler youth squad, which kamala was in charge of
bruno gets pissed when kamala refuses to bust the guy out
so he decides to do it himself, but when he tries to use his homemade door-hacking tool, the facility's lock and his auto-bypasser explodes in his face since it was rigged to electrocute anyone tampering with it.
>>
>>86614180
>>86614212
>>86614274
Goddammit, Bendis, Kamala doesn't deserve to suffer for your shitty crossover event
>>
>>86614274
So what you're saying is that Bruno got what he deserved.
>>
I'm still annoyed that they're treating the ninja as an innocent victim.
>>
>>86614342
We all knew it was a matter of time before this book condones terrorism.
>>
>>86614274

>he gets detained indefinitely

That's a lie. They were gonna release him the next day.
>>
>>86614322
I dunno about you guys but I kinda like it when Kamala suffers.
>>
>>86611328
Wait a second.

Wait one fucking second.

Is Kamala wearing two different shoes?
>>
>>86614326

Bruno has been asking for it ever since he snitched on Kamala in #1.
>>
>>86614385
Kek, she is.
>>
>>86614078

Carol's Youth kicked down a guy's door and arrested him for starting a fire in the future, Bruno asked Kamala to stop it because this was some serious Minority Report bullshit, Kamala didn't listen to him, Bruno went to try to rescue the dude because he believed this whole arresting people indefinitely with no process thing was wrong. Turns out the door was trapped to electrocute anyone tampering with it, so the gadget Bruno was using to open the lock got hit with a zillion volts and exploded.

Now Bruno is blaming Kamala for letting her unexplained adoration of Carol cloud her judgement enough to end up in her basically leading the Hitler Youth and kicking down people's doors and confining them until they feel like it.
>>
File: 1542135d.jpg (22KB, 217x174px) Image search: [Google]
1542135d.jpg
22KB, 217x174px
>>86614385

great now I can't unsee it
>>
>>86614342
The book is TERRIBLE at law.

The ninja basically plays Kamala, does MORE crime, and fucks off laughing. He'd be a great rogue if that was on purpose but I think the writer just doesn't get what is a crime and what isn't.
>>
So he busted his hand, and as a result he has to move to Wakanda?

That seems like an overreaction. Just put in a request to get some kind of a cyborgian leftern hand-o-rama from Stark, duh.
>>
>>86614368
So Bruno was just acting retarded with muh rights and decided to blow up a a legal prison and never once thought that maybe shit could go horribly fucking wrong
>>
File: SadTony.gif (830KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
SadTony.gif
830KB, 500x333px
>>86614385
>In such a rush to see her best friend she can't even be bothered to put on matching shoes
>Immediately starts apologizing for everything
>Best friend says he never wants to see her again
This hurts me more than anything else.
I want the pain to stop.
>>
>>86611328
Just suck him, he will forget all about it.
>>
>>86614444
I think he's more upset about the lost scholarships.
>>
>>86614432
I've issues with authority so good for fucking Bruno, get out of that bitch's life until she sorts it out.
>>
>>86614492
Again, just call Stark and be like "Yo, I rekt myself while trying to adhere to your beliefs regarding the recent Minority Report 2 incident. If you can't spring me a new hand, can you at least pay for my college? kthxbai".
>>
>>86614471

>legal prison

I don't think marvel put enough thought into this to define which part of predictive justice is legal and which isn't, but technically Carol Youth were detaining people illegally.
>>
>>86614472

She has been fucking up a fair amount, though. Bruno has legitimate reason to be angry. Kamala herself has said that she has just been taking everyone and everything for granted, and the end result of her just ignoring what all her friends were saying is, well, right now unless Bruno "just happens" to catch the interest of one of the super science plot movers, his future is completely shot, all because he tried to do the right thing where Kamala would not.

Honestly, he deserves to have a good, cathartic lash out.

Plus, well, it's probably starting to catch up to him that being the civvie friend of a superhero is just a life of misery wiith no upsides.
>>
>>86614471
'Muh rights' & 'Muh freedoms' sound like hokey bullshit until you start getting yours trampled and taken away.
>>
>>86614560

This. 616 is rich as fuck and full of geniuses, so when marvel tries to push poverty/disability drama, it just looks forced and out of place.
>>
File: 1474226984102.png (150KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
1474226984102.png
150KB, 415x476px
>Brunofags will defend this

This is the ship that you desired, /co/, and it's sinking like the fucking Titanic.
>>
>>86611328
But Bruno is right.

Also he is obviously depressed, and understandably so.
>>
>>86614603
I never asked for it though.
>>
>>86614574
I don't care who's fault it was, this was muh otp. It wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
>>86614574
>Breaking out a bunch of suspected criminals because you don't agree with someone is the right thing.
>>
>>86614575

Except it was clearly stated that the system is legit. But if you feel that facing multiple murder chargers and real prison sentence is better than spending 30m-24 hours with qt redhead that's cool.
>>
>>86614650
Don't worry everything will get alright
in my fanfic.
>>
Carol Popularity has been the worst thing to happen to Marvel in years.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>86614650

Blame the dumb events. We could have had a Kamala book free of this bullcrap, but noooo, gotta do them events.
>>
>>86614601
Yea they only draw up this when they need drama. If it was just some casual dude then Tony or someone would have flown in a whole crate of replacement limbs or something.

Its like the old reason Barbara never let Bruce fix her spine. "You can't do it for everyone then don't do it for me."
>>
What is Marvel thinking with this event anyway? Why turn Carol into an outright villain in the months/years leading up to her MCU debut?
>>
>>86614654
Maybe Carol will fly through his hospital window and tearfully splode his head while tearfully looking at Kamala.
>>
>>86614755
They were thinking movie synergy.
>>
>>86614654
What in the fuck is legitimate about charging someone with a crime they haven't even DONE yet?
>>
>>86614755
Whole event is a shitshow. Trying to make the person nobody gives a damn about relevant.

>Carol Danvers
>Bitch that Rogue got most of her power set from.

That's all I ever knew about her, and pretty much all I care to know.

Only new bit that comes from all of this is

>Has/had a Drinking Problem
>May/May not be a lesbian.
>Who the fuck cares because its still Carol.
>>
>>86614828
Its not. Its Pre Cog Minority Report bullshit that makes no sense.
>>
>>86614828

The point is this time people don't die and criminal's life isn't ruined in prison.
>>
>>86614832

Oh I care greatly about Carol. Only it's the pre KSD Carol.
>>
>>86614376
Why do you hate cuteness?
>>
>>86614986
>implying cute things aren't cuter when they suffer.
>>
>>86615026
There's a difference between cute suffering and regular suffering.

Having to deal with an army of clones is cute. This is just sad.
>>
Are there many heroes that could take Danvers on 1-on-1?
>>
>>86615026
I bet you are from /mlp/.
>>
>>86615124
Quite a number of them, yes. Which Carol, though? CM or Binary?
>>
File: cd2.jpg (33KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
cd2.jpg
33KB, 600x425px
>>86614986
>>
>>86615180
I wish I didn't agree with you but you're totally right.
>>
>>86614832
The lesbian thing is entirely /u/guys pushing the fact that she has a girl as a best friend to mean they must be fucking.

Constantly.
>>
>>86615151
>CM or Binary?
Yes.

If you throw enough at her can't she "go binary"?
>>
>>86615233
If she absorbs enough energy - like a lot of it and considering she won't black out while being hit. It does hurt her but the payoff is that she returns the absorbed energy twice or thrice it's power.

I don't know why they decided to drop Cru's remnant in Carol. It gave her regen invincibility.
>>
>>86614832
She's not a lesbian cause she had a history hooking up with males and being attracted to males. Rossi, Mar-Vell, Logan, Simon...that restaurant owner guy.

And she's not Bi for Jess. You just dont have any good friends irl anon.
>>
>>86615440
> Logan

Jeez, is there any girl in the MU that Logan have not yet slept with? and will Laura follow suit?
>>
>>86614574
>Plus, well, it's probably starting to catch up to him that being the civvie friend of a superhero is just a life of misery wiith no upsides.
He should join a support group with Foggy Nelson and MJ.
>>
>>86614887
Except the exact nature and accuracy of Ulysses' power is still not known. Is he wrong sometimes? If so, how often? Even worse, could he be a reality warper whose "predictions" actually cause the events he's predicting?

Those are the sort of questions that need to be addressed before you start locking people up based solely upon divination. But considering that this is Marvel, there's no way the characters would ever be logical about this when there's a MASSIVE, EARTH-SHAKING HERO VS HERO CROSSOVER EVENT to push.
>>
>>86614274
>>86614432

So basically making him hate her now so they can push her new shipping with Miles. Fuck comic books.
>>
>>86614828
They're not punishing him for the crime. They're preventing it, resulting in both protecting the victims from being hurt and the perpetrator from the harsh legal consequences. He was gonna be let out in like a day.
>>
>>86618009
>who needs Due Process anway?
>>
>>86618128
Something that includes arresting someone and detaining a suspect if there's probable cause.
>>
>>86618128
>letting innocent people die because muhhh rights
>>
>>86618254
The probable cause being the word of one man.
>>
>>86616714
Remember when nobody in Marvel would tell us exactly what was in the Superhero Registration Act?

Marvel truly has learned nothing
>>
>>86618267
>hypothetically this bad thing might happen so let the government do anything they want.
Nigga you what?
>>
>>86614342
>we had set up a real bomb so they would see it as a crime
>Minority report
>>
>>86613202
death by blue balls
>What a horrible way to go
>>
>>86614218
We all have bad days, man.
>>
>>86614433
>unsee

You're SUPPOSED to see it. That's called GOOD WRITING.
>>
>>86614435
>time paradoxes, son.
You just can´t win when time manipulation is involved.
>>
>>86614569
The police even snatched Basic Becky up, but that could have been because she´s being court-martialed.
>>
>>86618315
Of whom we can´t trust
>I hate this dicussion.
BENDIS, you mother fucker, you could at least have given us social commentary that is at LEAST relevant. Extreme-"Stop and frisk" is not a huge issue!
>>
>>86614444
Wakanda wouldn't even let him set foot in the country, something Wilson is choosing to ignore.
>>
>>86618438
"Which you'd already know if you saw that one movie with that short actor."

Best line in the whole issue. About time someone made the in-universe reference.
>>
>>86618128
Something that superheroes violate 99% of the time.
>>
>>86614472
>chicken fat is plot-relevant
I gotta pick up Ms. Marvel again.
>>
>>86614560
People have problems asking their own relatives for money and you think Bruno is going to call up and ask a personal favor of Tony Stark? Has he ever even met Tony Stark? He'd have to ask a favor of Tony Stark through Kamala and he's mad at Kamala for ruining his life with superhero shit so of course he's not going to get himself even deeper in superhero shit with the one of the main superhero guys.
>>
File: 1323978064000.jpg (11KB, 282x211px) Image search: [Google]
1323978064000.jpg
11KB, 282x211px
>All this talk about who's in the right here.
>mfw comic books has left me so cynical that the only thing I can see is the obvious plan of get them apart so Kamala is free for any superhero guy like Miles to be shipped with because Bendis.

It's basically "force Wonder Woman's well known love interest into a jerk just so we can push her and Supes" manoeuvre.

I could be wrong but desu comic books has left me so souless plot doesn't even matter anymore, all I see is mandates.
>>
>>86621071
to be honest*

Fuck this stupid desu autocorrect bullshit. Fucking japs.
>>
>>86621071
Bruno was already with another girl though.
>>
>>86621152
She was PRACTICE!
She was also strangely missing from this whole affair. Boyfriend winds up in the ER and she's nowhere to be found? The fuck?
>>
>>86620250
You know something, no. They don't. Spiderman might web a motherfucker up and leave him for the cops. But the guy he webs up will get a trial, will get his day in court, will be charged with an actual fucking crime or he will be let go.

He doesn't get held by some hitler youth ginger for what basically amounts to fucking thoughtcrime.
>>
File: 1433698394213.gif (848KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1433698394213.gif
848KB, 245x138px
>>86616077

Only if the pay is good.
>>
>>86620688
>Hello, Mr. Stark?
>Who are you and how did you find this number?
>My name is Bruno, and I'm a friend of Kamala's.
>I told her not to give this number out!
>I wanted to ask for help.
>You have three seconds to convince me.
>I busted my hand when I--
>Goodbye.
>--I was trying to bust one of Captain Marvel's thoughtcrime prisoners out of the clink.
>..Which hand was it?
>My left hand.
>Your call has been traced, and a delivery drone will be at your position within three minutes. One-handed assembly instructions are included. If assembly is successful, a Tweet will be posted to your Twitter account with the hashtag #SayNoToCarol.
>>
I'm not sure people get that this wasn't actually written by Bendis.
>>
>>86621641
It is all having to be written around his stupid event and his stupid ideas for where these characters should go, because he has an amount of sway grossly disproportionate to his talent.

Basically, yes, someone else is writing this, but they're PROBABLY writing it because Bendis wants to push Kamala into the arms of one of his pet superheroes, since she's the new hot thing. And what Bendis wants, Bendis gets.
>>
>>86621758
Someone should ask the writer directly on Twitter, or Tumblr, whatever they use.
>>
>>86615141
nope, /b/ fluffy threads.
>>
>>86621879
Wilson likely has a contract clause saying she can't say anything about what Bendis has planned,
>>
>>86621071
Yeah this whole thing feels like "force Kamala out of her home so she can be in team books.", the plot.
>>
>>86617880
>So basically making him hate her now so they can push her new shipping with Tykeclops
Fixed.
>>
>>86621071
You know, anime never has this problem. I always find it strange how people treat comic books like they're so much better when they're just so... manufactured. With anime you can tell it has heart.
>>
File: boi.jpg (24KB, 213x395px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
24KB, 213x395px
>>86624420
>Shipping Kamala with a mutant
>>
>>86611328
Good God she's officially the new Spider-Man complete with Bruno being the new MJ, though taken from her 'bitch to Peter' phase.
>>
>>86622907
But maybe she'd half say something.
>>
>>86615440
Don't tell Bendis that, he'll make her gay in a heartbeat. Think he cares about a character having only hetero relationships in their history, just look at Bobby
>>
>>86621758
>abusing your power to manufacture an entire contrived event to force a particular character into fucking yours
Pretty creepy desu. I know it's Bendis but still.
>>
>>86614385

She didn't know if Bruno would survive or not after they took his breathing tube out. She came as soon as she got the call they'd done so, and she was (in her words) three-quarters asleep by that point.
>>
>>86614444

I think he's paralyzed on that side.
>>
>>86624570
>You know, anime never has this problem.

You sweet, naive child.

It warms my heart to see a soul so innocent, but it breaks it to know how cruel the world's revelations will be for you.
>>
>>86616077
She already started very early on that anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>>86624570
>You know, anime never has this problem.
>With anime you can tell it has heart.
>>
>>86624570
That's some easy bait right there.
>>
>>86624570
This is a blue ribbon post
>>
>>86614435
The point is Kamala is making bad calls left and right
>>
>>86611328
So will the Wakandans help him regain the use of his motor functions or will his new schoolmates relentlessly bully him?
>>
>>86630372
They'll want him gone ASAP, and the only reason Bruno stays is because of plot-convenience.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.