[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you read an official TES comic book? It's certainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3043716-0557539903-skyri.jpg (588KB, 700x1039px) Image search: [Google]
3043716-0557539903-skyri.jpg
588KB, 700x1039px
Would you read an official TES comic book? It's certainly one of the more comic booky fantasy settings, and not because of the high concept mythology but because of all the retcons
>>
>>86605367
I would read adventures of Mjöll the Lioness

my character totally married her
>>
>>86605367

Kirkbride's insanity could never be captured within the confines of a comic, and any other writer would make it generic medieval fantasy. No-win situation.
>>
>>86605367
Looks like that Dishonored fellow.
>>
>>86605475
the Lessons of Vivec really are something
>>
>>86605475
I dunno, Morrison might be able to make it work.
They're pretty much the same guy in different mediums.
>>
File: angry Todd Howard.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry Todd Howard.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
You can't make role-playing into a comic

You lose the freedom of choice, and this is bad
>>
>>86605548

Nah, Morrison tends to focus on meta-fiction and greater concepts of the narrative. Kirkbride is more focused on philosophy and his internal mythic logic.
>>
>>86605367
As long as it has nothing to do with Dovahkiin, Nerevarine, The Chosen One, and all the main characters you get to make.

Lore stuff and world building on other characters is fine, maybe, at least I would check it out.
>>
I'd read a Fallout comic book if it was kept away from Bethesda.
>>
>>86605559
What's this from?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.