[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we settle this once for all. What's the best sex scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hjKCn-5.jpg (1MB, 1398x1002px) Image search: [Google]
hjKCn-5.jpg
1MB, 1398x1002px
Can we settle this once for all. What's the best sex scene in comic book history?
>>
Honestly? That pissed me off.

Bette Kane was a fucking Teen Titan. Sure, it was technically Titans East, but still. She was a super-hero before Kate had ever dreamed of donning a cape.

But in the comic Kate is acting as a huge bitch to Bette, telling Bette to stop being a hero, because she doesn't need a partner, and then you've this page where Kate is fucking a poor man's version of Renee while Bette is being gutted by a weird magical ghost thing-y.

Fuck this comic. The only good thing about it was the art.
>>
>>86604201

> poor man's version of Renee

Maggie is batter.
>>
>>86604420

*better
>>
>hydrology estuary
What does that mean?
>>
Sternako's Fury one or Saga of the Swamp Thing 34
>>
>>86604063
What's happening?
>>
>>86604201
Bette sucks

>>86604420
Maggie is stale bread
>>
>>86604420
Maggie never should have been stolen from Metropolis
>>
>>86604063
read "Lost Girls" by Alan Moore
>>
>>86604201
Bette was retconned to match Kate's current timeline. It had to be done. But it kept her Titan days intact, although she bite off more than she could chew. She fought Frankenstein with a sword basically. And she underestimated her opponent by giving him any inch of breathing room. Remember she was winning until she started talking shit. Now onto Kate and why she was so cunty. She just fought an actual factual ghost that made her relive all the worst parts of her life in rapid fire succession. So her level of fear is extremely high and Kate handles fear by turning it into anger to push her past it. And she took it all out on Bette. Finally we come to Maggie who is not Renee light. I'd argue she is better simply because she's more grounded. She doesn't let her anger cloud her better judgement she never let's her emotions get the best of her and what she is to Kate is a rock. Someplace to draw strength from and keep her steady. Now that you've been schooled get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>86606767

>Finally we come to Maggie who is not Renee light. I'd argue she is better simply because she's more grounded. She doesn't let her anger cloud her better judgement she never let's her emotions get the best of her and what she is to Kate is a rock. Someplace to draw strength from and keep her steady.

The only reason they used Maggie is because Reene was the Question and they were told they couldn't use her due to "reasons".

The Maggie shit came out of nowhere and their relationship was stale and rushed as hell. I was actually glad that Dan Didio came in and stopped the whole marriage proposal. That was a stupid idea.

The Batwoman book was boring as shit. The only good arc was the Wonder Woman one. the whole comic was mediocre and boring.

The ghost villains were awful and Bette was sidelined for nothing. I won't even start on the terrible costume and name change.
>>
File: 3d9.jpg (100KB, 604x800px) Image search: [Google]
3d9.jpg
100KB, 604x800px
>>86604063
>>
>>86607126

WHAT !?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.