[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Cyborg always been a popular character since his inception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Has Cyborg always been a popular character since his inception or did the TT cartoon bring him into the spotlight?
>>
TT brought Titans to spotlight period. And Deathstroke.
>>
>>86602664
>>86602697
This is why we need death camps for cartoonfags.
>>
the cartoon gave him an actual personality, most of his shtick before it was angsting over being a tin man
>>
he was C-list, the cartoon brought him up to B-list and they have been trying to make him an A-lister for the last few years.
>>
>>86602664

Speaking as a reader of the teen titans, Cyborg was literally the token angry black guy no one gave a shat about, in a comic that a lot of people didn't give a shit about. I don't know if it was specifically the cartoon, or that they were forced to change him as things changed and racist stereotypes were no longer an acceptable base for a character and somehow along the way he caught a following.
>>
>>86602758
Niggas be angry. Writing about an angry nigga doesn't make you a racist.
>>
>>86602664
He's probably barely an A-Lister hero right now.
He was bottom of the barrel trash until the TT cartoon dug him out.
>>
File: Sum_Of_His_Parts_b.jpg (63KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sum_Of_His_Parts_b.jpg
63KB, 720x480px
>>86602724
but most his stories in the cartoon also involve him angsting over being a tin man
>>
>>86603280
But he also said BOOYAH a lot so that was good
>>
>>86604262
No, actually that is fucking retarded and immature. I don't know about other media, but I hated Injustice for how they pander to the cartoon's fans. They got the same VA, he shouts booyah often, and he refers to Deathstroke as Slade more than his alias.
>>
>>86604344
>No, actually that is fucking retarded and immature
rather that then brood brood wheres my Dick, theres nothing wrong with giving him more of a personality then angst

as for Injustice, who gives af

its story was retarded and the overall game was batwank, the comics made it slightly better then but retarded overall
>>
>>86604480
Cyborg has no penis?
>>
>>86604601

I'm fairly certain he does have one actually, but i can't recall it ever being explicitly stated one way or the other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.