[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone still defend Carol ? She just insulted an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Carol is an asshole.jpg (2MB, 1978x3013px) Image search: [Google]
Carol is an asshole.jpg
2MB, 1978x3013px
How can anyone still defend Carol ?
She just insulted an Holocaust survivor
>>
>>86599624
Magneto is also a huge asshole. Its about time someone called him out in his Hitler bullshit.
>>
>>86599695
He's not an asshole without reason
>>
>>86599624
She's a blond white girl. it's not her fault she's a raging bitch, society has forced her to be one to be taken seriously.
>>
>>86599715
That doesn't mean he's not a huge fucking asshole.
>>
>>86599624
Magneto was, is, and always will be right.
>>
>>86599695
He is an asshole for a reason, what is Carol reasons ? giving birth to her rapist ?, give me a break.
>>
>>86599624
She also got an African America war hero killed and profiled an unarmed black youth for a crime he did not commit
>>
>>86599624
>Survived concentration camp.
>People LITERALLY getting gassed and dying right now.
>Why you gotta bring up Hitler, Magneto?
>>
>>86599624
A holocaust survivor who set up death camps in the middle of New York.
>>
>>86599787
Not Op but when did he do that ?
>>
>>86599624
She's not wrong. At all. Magneto's entire character is "thinks all non mutants are basically Hitler." That's it. That's his entire motivation as a character.
>>
>>86599757
Doesn't mean he isn't right
>>
>>86599787
That was xorn pretending to be magneto pretending to be xorn and you know it
>>
I was thinking about Alpha Flight being anti-xmen
>>
>>86599949
Magneto is not right.
>>
>>86599787
The Eternal Jew strikes again...
>>
>>86599787

Mags was wacked out on Sublime and also maybe not actually him. xorn retcons where weird
>>
X-fags vs Carolfags
who is more right ?
>>
Isn't Magneto supposed to be like Hitler though, for the whole irony of the thing?
>>
>>86599986
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6J7FJmy1c
>>
>>86600013
He is suppose to be Malcom X
>>
>>86599975
He kinda is...
>>
>>86600000
>>
>>86599771
>She also got an African America war hero killed
I still don't understand the problem with this one? Was she supposed to just let Thanos waltz on in, kill a shit ton of soldiers and walk out?
>>
>>86599917
He'd work a lot better as a powered terrorist who's ultraviolently opposed to any government he deems oppressive. You wouldn't even have to change much at all about him. Not even the speciesm.

>I'm not ANTI-human, I'm a mutant supremacist!
>>
>>86600074
She was suppose to bring more avengers againts Thanos or at least a good writer
>>
>>86599808
Morrison's run. To be fair, he was high on drugs at the time, and that was later retconned into just being Xorn's evil twin brother pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn.
>>
>>86599917
>>86600081
The problem is that Magneto cant keep up the mutant supremacist gig because he is a bleeding heart.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.