[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive never wanted an animated movie to fail so badly before this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (131KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1280x800px
Ive never wanted an animated movie to fail so badly before this one. Fuck dreamworks, theyve gone too far by raping my childhood into being twerking nae naeing retarded zombies.
>>
>>86584272
Dumb troll poster.
>>
>>86584288
DONT TALK TO ME OR MY SON AGAIN
>>
SOUND OF SILENCE
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1200x1600px
>>86584317
Fuck, forgot the pic
>>
File: 1474745977644.jpg (74KB, 674x518px) Image search: [Google]
1474745977644.jpg
74KB, 674x518px
I'm I the only one who legitimately wants to watch this film?

I want to see if it'll suck or if it'll be alright by myself. We live at a time after the LEGO Movie, and let's not lie to ourselves, we thought that was going to be just an hour-long commertial with no substance.

The movie's aesthetic is pretty cute, it reminds me of the movies Dreamworks did with Aardman.
>>
>>86584374
After i saw they changed the trolls iconic face designd i dropped it, then after i saw them twerking i smothered it with a thick pillow. Fuck this movie.
>>
File: TROLLS Official Trailer #1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TROLLS Official Trailer #1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>86584374
>The movie's aesthetic is pretty cute
this

very much looking forward to it

do you want to see it together?
>>
>>86584374
When is atomic puppet coming back to disney XD?
>>
what happened to the sheep anf wolfs movie anyway?
>>
>>86584272

I want to know what kind of a childhood a person had that messing with Troll dolls constitutes rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 421x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 421x640px
>>86584595
I liked troll dolls okay?
>>
>>86584504
Yes :)

>>86584510
Wish I knew. I feel embarrassed for not knowing, the Pumpkin Reports fans managed to find every possible place to see their show and we haven't even found France's airings.
>>
I like the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw
>>
>>86584272

I remember once I went to see a doctor when I was like 10, and he had a whole bunch of troll dolls by the window. I saw him a couple other times years later and he doesn't really seem like the type of person that used to have a huge collection of troll dolls by their window.

...aside from that I never cared about trolls but looking at that troll collection with the sun beaming through is a fond memory.
>>
>>86584622
LONDON
>>
>>86584587

It tanked. its so bad they keep postponing the release.
>>
>>86584272
>twerking
> bad

Anon
>>
Good or bad the sheer amount of TEXTURES on everything means I'll have something pleasant to look at. Look at all that felt fuzz.
>>
>>86586435
Yeah, when is Comcast going to step in and get them to stop being such massive try hards that have so much trouble making profits because they spend way too much on animation?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.