[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park went from a season themed around making fun of SJWs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: SliderEpisodes.png (405KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
SliderEpisodes.png
405KB, 670x360px
South Park went from a season themed around making fun of SJWs, to a season themed around promoting the "Internet trolling is a male-on-female gender issue" bullshit. I have to admit I'm disappointed.
>>
>>86582572
You're not even worth a rebuttal OP.
>>
>>86582572
How dare they talk about things. Someone outta set down very clear guidelines about what can and cant be discussed.
>>
People still watch South Park?
>>
>>86582572
>Its an "OP thinks he understands the plot when really he doesn't" Episode

jesus i'm getting tired of reruns.
>>
>>86583023
They made fun of SJWs in regard to the "Ghostbusters" shit but the trolling part was almost entirely siding with SJWs.
>>
File: god damn chuck.jpg (55KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
god damn chuck.jpg
55KB, 500x371px
>>86582572
Spoiler alert, OP.

They're still making fun of SJWs.

Trey and Matt have always operated under a philosophy of "No Sacred Cows." They have never not made fun of something, no matter how fucking trivial.

This season has set up a bogus gender issue to make fun of bogus gender issues. It's a vital component of the humor.
>>
>>86583080
>the trolling part was almost entirely siding with SJWs.
It really wasn't.
>>
>>86583080
Uh, no. It took a neutral side to the issue.
>>
>>86582572
If they were siding with SJWs, Cartman would have been the troll, not Gerald.
>>
>>86583080
>but the trolling part was almost entirely siding with SJWs

So, the biggest jew in southpark sets up an online account to bait girls to get mad at guys, and Cartman, the fattest angriest little piece of shit sees it coming, and tries to deal with it the only way his fat piece of shit brain can handle it.

This looks like the joke might actually be a jewish plot to incite a race/gender war, and you are going off saying it's siding with the SJW's
>>
>>86583151
In this case, Kyle's dad's doing it because he thinks it's funny.
Not for any real greater purpose.
>>
>>86583100
>>86583104
They said with SJWs in the sense they present it as a male-on-female gender issue. They make it look like SJWs are just overreacting to a real issue instead of making up one that fits their agenda.
>>
>>86583194
*side
>>
>>86582572
If you haven't realized in almost 20 years that the show is about "both sides are equally fucking retarded," then we can't help you OP.
>>
>>86583194
They're really not presenting it as a gendered issue. It's just someone doing it for laughs, not out of soggy knees.
>>
>>86583194
The reason he was trolling women was because they made up the majority of users on the PTA forum. At the end of last ep he was trolling men too.
>>
>>86583224
But he still exclusively targets women using gender-based insults.
>>
>>86583193
>believing the jew

Do you not remember the jew gold series? I am pretty convinced its for some elaborate reason
>>
>>86583282
>>86583276
>>
>>86583080

They've been mocking how serious people take social media, to the point where quitting is like suicide.

I guarantee they've seen the Tyler The Creator tweet.
>>
>South Park went from a season making fun of the side of an argument I don't like, to making fun of my side of the argument too. I have to admit, my feelings are hurt.
>>
>>86583282

Because that's the best way to get a reaction.
>>
>>86583080

They seemed to not be fond of Ghostbusters, what with Cartman rebooting Little Red Riding Hood into "I have a large vagina!"
>>
>>86585538
>>
>>86582572
> he thinks sjw actually exist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.