[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still no trailer for Tom and Jerry: Charlie and the Chocolate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: roots.png (622KB, 769x640px) Image search: [Google]
roots.png
622KB, 769x640px
>still no trailer for Tom and Jerry: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Fuck man. I need to see how bad this shit is gonna be.
Supposedly one was shown in one of the WB DVDs as an extra. Can anyone verify?
>>
>>86578265
>Fuck man. I need to see how bad this shit is gonna be.
Watch any of the other dozen of Tom and Jerry direct to video movies made in the past decade and you can probably expect similar quality.
>>
>>86578265
Will tom and jerry out live other fictional characters like mario and superman? I mean, 1000 years after western civilization has collapsed and reformed, will tom and jerry be on the same level as Hercules and Gilgamesh?
>>
>>86578591
Yeah, I know that, but I mean, how the fuck are they even going to make it "work"?
>>
>>86578646
>1000 years after western civilization has collapsed and reformed, will tom and jerry be on the same level as Hercules and Gilgamesh?
I hope so. That would be awesome.
>>
>>86578658
If they were able to come up with a way for them to visit the Wizard of Oz TWICE!, then I'm sure they'll have no problem making a movie about Tom and Jerry in a candy factory.
>>
I actually kinda like this trend. Tom and Jerry capering around in the background of a different movie.

When are we getting Tom and Jerry in Die Hard?
>>
>>86578687
I would have gone with David and Goliath.
>>
>>86578591
Pic related is actually pretty great and the pirate one is alright
>>
I just hope the inflation scene is good
>>
>>86578265
Tom and Jerry hasnt been good in a long time
>>
>>86579751
The only one I've seen is The Magic Ring which I think was the first one they made. It was basically a standard Tom and Jerry cartoon only it was an hour long and dragged out as far as they could go with it which just shows why Tom and Jerry is better as short cartoons than as a series of movies.

The fact that they're now having them crossover with other movies only tells me that they're out of ideas. I'm genuinely surprised they haven't made one with Scooby Doo yet but they did make a Johnny Quest crossover.
>>
>>86579897
>The fact that they're now having them crossover with other movies only tells me that they're out of ideas.

Maybe the concept just doesn't work in movie form, like how can a Tom and Jerry movie while getting the characters ''right''
>>
WE TWO WE'RE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZ_W6rD4nA
>>
>>86581683
That movie had some good ideas but they were executed horribly and then ruined by bad ideas.

A movie about Tom and Jerry being forced to work with each other in order to survive in the alleyways while eventually forming a bond could've been good had it been done right. Too bad they didn't do it right.
>>
File: red.gif (4MB, 393x360px) Image search: [Google]
red.gif
4MB, 393x360px
>>86578265
i demand more red
>>
>>86582603
Maybe a parent of one of the kids in Wonka.
Although, who?
>>
>>86582876
My gut says Veruca Salt.

My boner says Violet Beauregarde, and then she inflates too.
>>
>>86582914
Dobson, no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.