[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though, why was Tony's parents' murder filmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (150KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 259x384px
Seriously though, why was Tony's parents' murder filmed? Bucky shoots the camera, so it wasn't HYDRA filming it, and the camera itself was on a canyon wall next to the road right where the car crashed. More importantly, why is Tony an unreasonable jackoff who ignores that Bucky was mind controlled?
>>
>>86572555
Shh... Just laugh at the quips...
>>
>>86572555
Well, bucky was mindcontrolled, and when he break out of that control, instead of searching for help he wants a confy life free from responsabilities
>>
>>86572589
This scene was stunningly quip-less
>>
>>86572671
That's irrelevant when the rest of the movie felt like watching Age of Ultron all over again.
>>
>>86572555
Tony's parents are DEEEEAAAAAD
>>
>>86572555
>Bucky shoots the camera, so it wasn't HYDRA filming it, and the camera itself was on a canyon wall next to the road right where the car crashed.

I thought it was a security / traffic camera.
>>
>>86572781
The only scene that reached AoU levels of quip was the airport scene. Everything else seemed joyless
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 200x150px
>>86572555
Nosferatu!
>>
File: 1403712043518.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403712043518.png
377KB, 640x480px
>>86572555

CCTV wasn't that big a thing in the 1980s so WS wasn't looking for it on a road far away from banks, and government buildings. And Tony has been on a thin thread for a while, and got worse during the course of the movie.

That or visual plot device for big fight at the end.
>>
>>86572555
Y'know, this was something that really bothered me when I first watched the film. It reeked pretty bad of poor exposition: the writers needed to tell a story, and picked the quickest, laziest way of depicting Bucky killing the Starks.

Then, one day on the way home from work, I noticed something. I live in a fairly rural suburb of a major city in New England, and there are a lot of country roads with private roads branching off of them leading to private residences and properties. Driving home in a daze, I looked at one of these turns off into a private property and I noticed that there was a security cam right at the entrance to the private road. It was obviously put there by the property owner to monitor who came on to his/her property. Then it hit me.

Bucky only noticed the cam after killing the Starks, took out the cam, and probably broke into the property to retrieve the only evidence of his involvement. The story still makes questionable choices: namely, if Bucky didn't want anyone knowing he was involved, why did he leave a bullet hole in a nearby camera, but it made a lot more sense to me after I made this realization.
>>
>>86572555
If your first response wouldn't be to murder the dude who choked your mom to death i don't know what's wrong with you. Tony wasn't justified, but i don't blame him for what he tried
>>
>>86573350
Makes sense
>>
>>86572781
Only the 15 minute airport battle and that 10 minute Spider-Man scene with Tony.

I get the quip meme for Ultron since that one was full of them from start to finish, but for CW it's retarded. 80% of the movie had literally no jokes.
>>
>>86572555
>why is Tony an unreasonable jackoff to the guy that murdered his parebts
idk
>>
>>86572555
It was a private security camera on Stark property.
>>
>>86572555
>Seriously though, why was Tony's parents' murder filmed?
literally what >>86573350 said, howard was going to his manor, probably in some elite owned wood filled with rich man's manors that probably had CCTVs on their entrances to know who would know at their door.
>Tony an unreasonable jackoff who ignores that Bucky was mind controlled?
bucky litreally choked his only family, his mentor and the only ones before pepper to actually show him some human love to death and you wonder why an alcoholic, not completly mentally stable man that had been figthing his own friends, is partially accused (and responsible) for the death caused by ultron and the battle of sokovia, his girlfriend recently left him and one of best friend (jarvis/vision) shot down his other best friend (rhodes) rendering him paralitic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.