[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you kill Duke ? Blade Gun Dagger Axe Bow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_odzl72bcZM1rl14rno1_540.jpg (152KB, 540x784px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odzl72bcZM1rl14rno1_540.jpg
152KB, 540x784px
How would you kill Duke ?
Blade
Gun
Dagger
Axe
Bow and Arrow
Baseball Bat
>>
>>86563230
>Axe
>>
Please permaban Damifag
>>
File: chris evans laughing.gif (948KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
chris evans laughing.gif
948KB, 400x262px
>>86563230
With a pregnant woman that is carrying his child because statistics states that he have a high chances of becoming an absence father.
>>
>>86563230
Killing him means he could come back on an event.

Nah. Have him fade into obscurity.
AZRAEL HIM.
>>
>>86563384

Azrael came back. You have to Orpheus or Batwing him
>>
>>86563230
>>86563230
I wouldn't, he's a better character than Tim
>>
Dagger
>>
>>86563230
>Baseball Bat
>>
>>86563429
He is black Tim :D
>>
>>86563230
>Blood trail starts before the knife has cut into him
This shit makes me mad.
>>
>>86563418
But which Azrael was it, Anon? Hmm?
>>
>>86563429
Duke is a discount Tim Drake with extra PC points for diversity.
>>
I think deep down Snyder knows that he cant work with many characters, his other DC work hasn't gotten anywhere near the response his Batman work has so he's trying to cling on to Batman for as long as he can. I wouldn't mind but DC should stop treating him as an idea guy, he doesn't have the creative talent, it took him 5 years to bring a new idea to Batman (the current road trip in ASB). Every single thing is a rehash of something someone else has done.
>>
During training, Bruce trips him, he falls and his his neck on a rock and breaks it and dies.
>>
>>86563418
>tfw I like Orpheus
T-thanks for reminding me, anon.
>>
>>86563230
Gun.
>>
>>86563230
crowbar and bomb

its tradition
>>
>>86563230
Is that knife really good or did Batman give Duke garbage armor as a joke?
>>
>>86565658
Jean-Paul Valley. Unless you mean Michael Lane-ing him?
>>
>>86563230
i would have darkseid use the omega effect on him

that would erase both him and all the shitposts about him. win win scenario
>>
>>86565988
Well he already gave him that atrocious costume as a joke.
>>
>>86563230
Will this copy the battle with Damian in Streets of Gotham? And I approve the fade to obscurity.
>>
>>86567805
Every single thing is a rehash of something someone else has done.
>>
>>86563373
but somehow this negates the likeliness of him being a crime fighter?
>>
Planted by Talia to distract Bruce so Damian would feel abandoned and go back to his mothen
>>
>>86563230

Rope
>>
Car.
>>
File: machetefi2.jpg (91KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
machetefi2.jpg
91KB, 300x220px
>>
>>86568982
Do you mean you would kill Duke with a minigun or Danny Trejo? They are equally deadly weapons.
>>
>>86569075
>not "with a minigun or with a machete

Danny Trejo is fantastic though
>>
>>86566003
Hell, Michael still shows up, Arkham Knight, even if he's just Jean with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>86563230
lynching
>>
>>86565709
He must suspect this as well as the fact that his run might very well be fastly forgotten once he is gone. It's the reason he desperatley tries to create an OC to batfamily because he's seen how succesfully it has worked for Morrison.

(What he doesn't seem to understand is that Damian works partly because he was an accident -- never ment to be permanent and partly because Morrison was much better writer than him)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.