[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of this has been integrated in the Marvel main Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jack-kirby-eternals-19-2.jpg (674KB, 988x1531px) Image search: [Google]
jack-kirby-eternals-19-2.jpg
674KB, 988x1531px
How much of this has been integrated in the Marvel main Universe? I know that the celestials are canon in the main universe, but the fact that the Eternals were basically the greek gods doesn't go against characters like Hercules and Ares? Also, where the fuck does the Inhumans come into all this? I haven't finish it yet but the curiosity is killing me
>>
>>86559828
The Eternals made a pact with the Greek Gods to act as their representatives on Earth
>>
>>86559828
Thanos' origin is derived from this, so Eternals exist.
>>
>>86559828
>the fact that the Eternals were basically the greek gods doesn't go against characters like Hercules and Ares?
THe way gods work in the Marvel universe is that they're creatures born of myth and story. Belief in a myth retroactively causes those myths to be real. The Eternals inspired the stories of the Greek Gods which retroactively caused the Greek Gods to always have been real.

When the Forgotten One and Hercules met for the first one, they comment on the fact that the Forgotten One and Hercules both attributed the mythical tasks to themselves.

So basically, the humans witnessed the Eternals, created the greek myths in response to them, then those greek myths became true through the powers of story retroactively altering reality.

Fun fact, Apocalypse inspired the myths that resulted in a number of gods, including the aztec god of death.

>Also, where the fuck does the Inhumans come into all this?
Inhumans were the Kree's attempt to replicate the Celestial's Eternals experiment. The inhumans' base form is a cheap knock-off Eternal, while going through the T-mist process turns them into knock-off Deviants.
>>
>>86559828
>How much of this has been integrated in the Marvel main Universe?

A lot.
Like three of the Eternals have been Avengers, the mutant gene is tied in to Celestial experimentation, Apocalypse has most of his fancy powers because of the Celestials, Thanos is an Eternal who's family moved off Earth to Saturn's moon Titan.

It's pretty deep in there.
>>
>>86559828
Well anons they basically went with they both exist and overlapped and humans and the parties involved never noticed. The Eternals mostly don't interact with the rest of the MU, only sersi, Makkari, and Ikarus show up in other things.

>where the fuck does the Inhumans come into all this?
Kree wanted to make their own Eternals and ended up with the Inhumans. The Inhumans and Eternals haven't interacted much, only times are when the Eternals helped them move to the Himalayas, and Crystal and sersi are pretty good friends.
>>
>>86560275
>Crystal and sersi are pretty good friends.

What do they have to talk about besides how good Dane is in the sack, though?
>>
>>86560275
>only sersi, Makkari, and Ikarus show up in other things.
Gilgamesh was in the Abnett Hercules
>>
>>86560304
hair stripes and Adultery

>>86560328
I didn't know that
>>
>>86560328
He came back to life after The Crossing?
>>
>>86560673
We don't talk about The Crossing.
>>
>>86560181
>>86560275
fuck right, I forgot the Kree were responsible for the Inhumans.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.