[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reviewing all of Rick and Morty season 1 frame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: japs.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
japs.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I've been reviewing all of Rick and Morty season 1 frame by frame and this particular shot of Rick's room in the postcredit scene of Episode 10 "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind" is particularly interesting.

Let me break it down and draw some conclusions.

In the red circle is Doctor Xenon Bloom, who previously died in the third episode "Anatomy Park." The fact that Rick still has a picture of him indicates a post-mortem homosexual relationship of some kind. Probably will be explored in season 3.

In the brown cricle is Prince Nebulon who also previously died in episode four "M. Night Shaym-Aliens!" Indicating that Rick also has a post-mortem sexual attraction of some kind to him, however I believe for the sake of brevity they will save that story for season 16.

In the blue circle we can see an allusion to Aberdolf Lincler, who at the time had not been introduced yet and appears in the next episode "Ricksy Business" It possibly indicates that Rick was still experimenting, or searching for Aberdolf to possibly have a homosexual relationship with him.

The Pink circle is an ever infamous Mr Meeseeks, referencing episode five "Meeseeks and Destroy" possibly alluding to the return of the character. It is safe to assume that the next occurance of Mr Meeseeks will involve some sort of homosexual relationship or fantasy involving Rick.

Finally in the purple circle is a dirty Jerry. Fuck Jerry, I bet he's gay.

Thank you for reading and post other theories in the thread.
>>
>>86555673
What's that thing he sleeps on called? The frame part. Is it a cot? I think I want to get one of those.
>>
>>86556115
Yeah, make sure you get one with a mattress and not just a canvas one though
>>
>>86556241
Thanks. I've already got a small mattress but I've just been putting it on the floor.
>>
>>86556241
>>86556281
is a cot a better option than an air mattress? I have one of those on a small frame but it seems like I could be doing better. it stays inflated at least
>>
>>86555673
God dammit Justin, we know its you, just tripfag already.

When does S3 start btw?
>>
I've been reviewing all of these comments word by word and these particular posts in this thread are particularly interesting.

Let me break it down and draw some conclusions.

In this post is>>86556115, who chose not to comment on OP's homosexual Rick theory. The fact that >>86556115 did this indicates a post-mortem shitposting relationship of some kind. Probably will be explored in 3 years.

In this post is >>86556241 who replied to the post above him in the thread "I've been reviewing all of Rick and Morty season 1 frame by frame and this particular shot of Rick's room in the postcredit scene of Episode 10 "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind" Indicating anon has a shitposting relationship of some kind with him however I believe for the sake of brevity they will reveal this in 16 years.

In this post is >>86556281, who until now had not been mentioned in this thread it possibly indicates that anon is experimenting and has searched for this anon in order to have a shitposting relationship.

In this post is the ever infamous >>86556461, referencing a thread form five days ago possibly alluding to the return of the anon. It is safe o assume that the next occurance of this anon will involve some sort of shitposting relationship or fantasy involving OP.

Finally in this post is a dirty anon. Fuck, >>86556628, I bet he's gay.

Thank you for reading and post other theories in the thread.
>>
>>86556115
Yeah that's an army cot
>>
File: IMG_5224.jpg (169KB, 2048x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5224.jpg
169KB, 2048x1205px
>>86555673
>*Abradolf Lincoler
>>
>>86555673
>I've been reviewing all of Rick and Morty season 1 frame by frame
Now this is some autism.
>>
>>86557519
>not getting it
fuck off right back to school faggot
>>
>>86555673
Could you make a bigger circle for Jerry, it took me a while to find him
>>
>>86556461
Air mattresses are really bad for your back.
>>
>>86555673
reddit and memey is literally a meme show favored by reddit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.