[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://masterherald.com/man-of-stee l-2-likey-to-feature-sup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cn4dfczdo14y8ysyx90j.jpg (234KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
cn4dfczdo14y8ysyx90j.jpg
234KB, 1000x562px
http://masterherald.com/man-of-steel-2-likey-to-feature-supergirl-and-bizzaro-if-brainiac-is-confirmed-at-the-main-villain/46425/

Can we please not?
Bizzaro is a god awful villain, its akin to Superman beating up a defective drooling retard. Its just cruel.

Don't care for Supergirl being used ether but if they do GET OLIVIA THIRLBY GOD DAMN IT!

>> Last son of Krypton is the title...
Seriously, I love Superman's sci-fi aspects, I really fucking do but that is not what we need right now, the audiences need more of him being friendly & personal with humans.
Continuing to focus on his alien side is going to piss people off before we even get any footage.
>>
>>86550541
OP HATE BIZARRO
BIZARRO SAD
BOOOO
>>
>>86550541
Is it that hard to just call the movie Superman: Last Son of Krypton?

Can they stop being ashamed of his name?
>>
>>86550541
You'd prefer Mxyzptlk?
>>
>>86550668
Nether, no campy silly villains.
>>
>>86550541
But I thought we want to have fun and nice and laughs in DCEU? I thought Snyder hated goodness?
>>
>>86550541
>Not liking Bizarro
The only time to say you hate Bizarro is in Bizarro talk.
>>
>Bizarro is a kind, compitent, and smiles
I'd watch that
>>
>>86550677
>no campy silly villains in my movie about a flying guy in a cape and long underwear
>>
>>86550717
>I thought Snyder hated goodness?
No he dislikes goodness with out sacrifice, consequences & hardship.
He wants characters to work for their happiness rather then it just coming easy for them.
>>
oh god, imagine miserable brooding bizzaro

jesus christ
>>
>>86550838
Nothing about aliens with capes & laser eyes is inherently silly, execution is what makes or breaks it.
Not 1 single time in MOS was Superman's outfit silly or overly outlandish.
>>
And so the Snyder Cycle continues
>>
>>86550609
Where was this retarded complaint for "The Dark Knight" and "The Dark Knight Rises"?
>>
>>86550898
No, the Bizzaro we got in Forever Evil would be fine.
>>
>>86550898
Johns is making the DCEU more optimistic now.
>>
>>86550898
Actually, Bizarro being the opposite of Superman, in Man of Steel 2 he'd probably act.....well, exactly like normal Superman.
>>
>>86550953
Well meme'd, sir.
>>
>>86550541
ffs, livewire, parasite or even metallo would be better,throwing heavy shit like brainiac would be to much so close to darkseid
>>
>>86551075
>parasite
Only if they don't go with the growing blob versions of him, keep him human sized like Tas.
>>
>>86551148
> growing blob versions of him
is that 52 or something?
>>
PLOT TWIST:

"Bizzaro" is revealed to be actual superman and we have been watching bizzaro superman in MoS and BvS
>>
File: 40747-5766-45965-1-supergirl.jpg (50KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
40747-5766-45965-1-supergirl.jpg
50KB, 414x640px
>>86551175
Eh he was like that at times pre new 52 also.
>>
>>86551075
>>86551148
>>86551175
>>86551271
Make him subtle & creepy like pic related.
We got our giant humanoid monster with DD & likely will get a 2nd with Steppenwolf, we don't need a 3rd.
>>
>>86550609

Am I the only one that reads /co/ and goes ''Wow, I understand bullies now! They have a point!''
>>
>>86551186
Kill yourself you failed abortion
>>
Why do you need Supergirl, Brainiac, and Bizarro? Just give Brainiac a fucking brute for Supes to fight, like having him use some alien from a captured city
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.