[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished reading Darkseid War as I was able to pick it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Darkseid War.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid War.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
Just finished reading Darkseid War as I was able to pick it up in trades.

I've got to say I really enjoyed it, and I didn't really realise how well it led into Rebirth (Barry hearing Wally was great).

However, did they basically retcon the Antimonitor? The Antimonitor the added seems to be powered by the Anti-Life Equation rather than from the Anti-matter universe, so are there two Antimonitors?

I'd love to hear people thoughts (good or bad) and their speculations.
>>
>>86543609
The retcon seems to make the anti moniters life being that he split in two with the moniter and then while exploring the anti mafter universe in his bitchin chair he found the anti life equation and got currupted and started eating universes. Then he died and came back and now came back again but weaker due to time fuckery
>>
It can still kinda fit its just now he only became evil after he encountered the equation in the anti matter universe
>>
What the fuck happened to Cold, or his heist for that matter? Also as a fan of the Crime Syndicate, seems like a waste
>>
>>86543749
>What the fuck happened to Cold, or his heist for that matter?
He fucked off once dadkseid came back because can you blame him
>>
>>86543609
It has such a good premise in my opinion, but fuck all came of it.
What the fuck is the Anti-Monitor even doing right now
>>
>>86543823
>What the fuck is the Anti-Monitor even doing right now

spending all his time being dead
>>
>>86543823

He kind of got killed by [spoiler[Steve Trevor hosting Darkseid.[/spoiler]
>>
>>86543856

A bunch came of it:

>Three Jokers
>Return of OG Wally
>Darkseid is now an infant
>Shit with Dr Manhattan
>Wonder Woman having a twin brother
>>
>>86543749
I mean, there's a big possibility that he was just bullshitting mirror master.
>>
It hit its peak right before the middle and each issue was steadily more boring
By the last two or three or three issues I didn't care at all, except maybe for the crime syndicate, and they fucking died for nothing
>>
>>86543609
>Barry hearing Wally

Can someone post the page?
>>
>>86543909
My memory is fuzzy, but Metron got his chair back, but got killed my Manhattan right?

DC's power level was starting to make sense, and they just had to bring Watchmen into the fold. Is Manhattan the most powerful being right now?
>>
>>86543609
Was this event that brought the Drkseid daughter?
>>
>>86544316

Owlman of Earth 3 is in the chair when they both get obliterated by Dr Manhattan.

>>86544241

Have them in physical form, not the page, but it's just after The Black Racer leaves Barry's form.
>>
File: 23146463272_354d0ddff3_o.png (280KB, 620x280px) Image search: [Google]
23146463272_354d0ddff3_o.png
280KB, 620x280px
casualfag here

is it in this arc in the justice league trades where billy gets the new gods powers?
>>
>>86545155

No. It's in Justice League Power of the Gods or some shit.

Didn't read it because I usually only give a fuck about the main story itself. While Captain Marvel does have powers in the trades and it isn't really explained it didn't actually effect the story in any real way.
>>
File: Grail - Edgemaster Supreme.png (233KB, 717x758px) Image search: [Google]
Grail - Edgemaster Supreme.png
233KB, 717x758px
>>86544476

Yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.