[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were really secretive about the JLA book during the Rebirth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

They were really secretive about the JLA book during the Rebirth Live Stream. It was suppose to come out this month but now it's pushed back to spin out of the "Justice League vs. Suicide Squad" event. What do you think this title will entail? How do you think it will be different from the current Justice League book?
>>
With Harley's popularity, sales, and Jim Lee saying that she was DC's 4th pillar after the trinity, I'm guessing she is going to leave the Suicide Squad and be a pivotal or even lead role in the JLA book. That's my prediction.
>>
>>86540589
It's being written by Orlando.
>>
I hope Killer Frost escapes the Sqwaaad and is on the JSA book.
She was QT in the Forever Evil ARGUS mini.
>>
which artist(s) would /co/ like to see on this book?

Fabok?
>>
>>86542991

Well, Fabok is drawing the Justice League vs. Suicide Squad event so maybe he'll continue on JLA. I hope he gets some interesting characters to draw.

Where is Ivan Reis? I would like to see him on something.
>>
>>86543099
Reis recently drew an issue for Batman and a Suicide Squad back up. He's also the variant cover artist for --Nightwing. I seem to recall he was solicited doing something for a book in December or November but I can't remember
>>
Its gonna be run by Amanda Waller and be apposed to the regular JL team

A mix of regular JL and SS members
>>
Honestly, I don't know. JL vs SS is already a somewhat "unforeseen" thing, so it's hard to imagine exactly what this new JLA will be like. Hell, it's still possible that it won't be called "JLA" but something entirely different.

Even though it may or may not happen, I certainly hope that it replaces Justice League as the flagship team book.

>>86540753
Killer Croc, too, since he was one of the "redemption" villains in the silhouette Rebirth pictures.
>>
>>86541271
>making KF a "redeemed" villain
>using Caitlin
>ever

no
>>
I liked that JLA they had a bit back by Waller with Vibe and Hawkman made to counter JL. Maybe they'll bring that back.
>>
>>86543331

This.

KF has been portrayed sympathetically at times, but I would hate to see another female villain (my favorite in fact) become an antihero.

Also Louise Lincoln: Rebirth when?
>>
>>86540753

I don't see her leaving Suicide Squad.
Shes kinda like a Robin being in Teen Titans, you need to have someone to make people want to read the book.
>>
>>86541271

isn't Killer Frost joining the book as the lead up to the crossover?
>>
>>86543099
>>86543135

last we heard Reis was working on the Johns Aquaman event thing.
They posted in progress work of it, but that was a couple months prior to Rebirth being announced.
>>
>>86543138

so pretty much a rehash of Johns JLA prior to Forever Evil?
>>
>>86543138
I fucking hate the trend of government affiliated Supergroups. I know it's moviecancer tainting the comics and I can't help but think it's some form of propoganda to slowly make the public more happy with a police state.
>See! Superman and Captain America are the government's men, that means government is good!
>>
>>86546013
you mean the Seven Seas thing or whatever from early on in the n52?
>>
>>86545987
If she can have adventures while imprisoned, she can be on one more team if she wants.
>>86546000
I think so.
>>86546025
Probably. That team was interesting, desu. Even if Vibe and Stargirl were kinda too young to be government goons but eh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.