[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://marvel.com/comics/characters >X-Men image What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: zOaRNob.png (307KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
zOaRNob.png
307KB, 600x432px
http://marvel.com/comics/characters

>X-Men image

What did Marvel mean by this?
>>
they ded senpai
>>
>>86539971

lol
>>
>>86539971
>Fantastic Four dont even get their own profile

Damn...
>>
>>86539971
>They're totally not trying to bury the Fantastic Four and X-Men guys. It's all just coincidence.
>>
>>86539971

I guess this passes for clever these days.
>>
They're phasing it out for an Inhumans button.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 638x734px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 638x734px
>>86541562

Who are you quoting? No one argues this
>>
>>86541651
This makes me way angrier than it should
>>
>>86541651
Why did they remove Monica, they have her rights?
>>
>>86541841
Captain Marvel is a white girl, anon.
>>
>>86541883
>>
>>86541902

Savage.
>>
>>86541651
That's impressive
>>
they are trying to force Guardians of the Galaxy and Inhumans so we forget about the Fantastic Four and X-Men
>>
>>86541902
Truth bombs just going off everywhere.
>>
>>86539971
>Deadpool and the X-men get to be "featured characters" among the MCU-lot
>Fantastic Four don't
I'm not surprised, in fact I'd be more surprised if they were featured.

I'm just sad that its come to this.
>>
>>86543705
Inhumans aren't there, anon. At least get angry in the right direction.
>>
>>86541902
I keep imagining his lines being said by Vincent D'Onofrio or Michael Clarke Duncan.
>>
>>86544786
Actually come to think of it, the weirdest thing is that Deadpool gets an image while the X-Men don't.
>>
>>86540188
They have the individual members.
>>
>>86545381
Relax. There is also an "image not found" for the inhumans.
Yep, they are using the same image not found for inhumans too.
Maybe Marvel is just trolling X-Men fans.
Prove that CBR's X-board isn't den of shilling.
>>
>>86541902
I read this with the voice of the dude who played him in Spider-Man TAS. It was glorious.
>>
File: these people.png (89KB, 249x281px) Image search: [Google]
these people.png
89KB, 249x281px
>>86539971
Fuck off you studio wars faggot
You're such a little faggot that you had to transcend company wars and obsess over something even gayer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.