[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's share our top 5 favorite CN shows and hate each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: c21.jpg (54KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
c21.jpg
54KB, 600x445px
Let's share our top 5 favorite CN shows and hate each other for our shitty tastes
>Camp Lazlo
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>Samurai Jack
>Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
>Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
If anons will allow adult swim shows to count, I'll trade Billy and Mandy for ATHF
>>
>>86537647
>Ed, Edd'n Eddy master race!
>Dexter's laboratory
>Courage the cowardly dog
>Powerpuffs Girls
>Johnny Bravo

very hard choices, there better and less good things on each, for exemple i like only the two first seasons of courage, same for dexter, also i don't really like the last seasons of EEnE, and in some ways i love more johnny bravo than PPG.

there are also other shows of the channel i like.
>>
>>86537647
>Camp Lazlo
You freak.

>Samurai Jack
>Teen Titans
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>Johnny Bravo
>Courage
>>
>Ed, Edd n Eddy
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>The Powerpuff Girls
>The Amazing World of Gumball
Honest question, does Space Ghost Coast to Coast before getting moved to [as] count as a CN show?
>>
>>86538151
I don't think a lot of people remember space ghost being on CN really
>>
>>86537647
>samurai jack
>codename: kids next door
>the grim adventures of billy and mandy
>powerpuff girls
>dexter`s lab

ed, edd, and eddy is a hard 6. Its was pretty good, but i felt that i only really appreciated it when i got older.
>>
>>86537647
Camp Lazlo great taste OP.

>ed edd n eddy
>samurai jack
>camp lazlo
>courage the cowardly dog
>PPG
>>
>>86537647
>Courage
>Evil Con Carne
>Venture Bros
>PPG
>Adventure Time
>>
File: 1423882176494.jpg (348KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1423882176494.jpg
348KB, 560x560px
>>86537647
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>Billy and Mandy
>Cow and Chicken
>Flapjack
>>
>>86537647
In no particular order:
>Grim Adventures
>KND
>Megas XLR
>Teen Titans
>Mystery Incorporated
>>
>Cow and Chicken/I Am Weasel
>Billy and Mandy/Evil Con Carne
>Chowder
>Uncle Grandpa
>Camp Lazlo
>>
>Adventure Time
>Ed Edd and Eddy
>Codename Kids Next Door
>Flapjack
>Steven Universe

I'm only kind of ashamed in Adventure Time because it loves fucking up its own plotlines but I still can't help but love it, all the other favorites are legit great though.
>>
File: 1464508106944.png (228KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1464508106944.png
228KB, 500x376px
Wow this thread got a bit more traction than I thought it would. Let's keep the ball rolling.
What's your guy's favorite parts about the shows? Or just your favorite show from your list?
I loved Camp Lazlo cuz I wished I could go to a camp like that when I was a kid. Seemed like it would be been a lot of fun
>>
>>86538446
Courage the Cowardly Dog is great because all the characters from the main four to the one-off/side characters were very fun and distinct and the imagery and use of multiple art styles to create a tense or creepy tone was aces.
>>
File: 1449980067228.jpg (164KB, 558x760px) Image search: [Google]
1449980067228.jpg
164KB, 558x760px
>>86537647
>Adventure Time
>Clarence
>Teen Titans Go
>Steven Universe
>Uncle Grandpa
>>
File: 1464530468175.png (218KB, 429x423px) Image search: [Google]
1464530468175.png
218KB, 429x423px
>Billy & Mandy
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>Chowder
>Flapjack
>Gumball

The Looney Tunes Show, Duck Dodgers, Dexter, Courage, and Sheep & the Big City get honorable mentions.
>>
File: Chapter3.jpg (30KB, 269x140px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter3.jpg
30KB, 269x140px
In no particular order:

>KND
>Ed Edd and Eddy
>Clone wars (Either cg or og, both great and consider them interchangeable)
>Billy and Mandy
>Foster's Home

Gumball is juuust edged out of the top 5 for me, honestly.
>>
>>86537647
>Adventure Time
>Steven Universe
>Chowder
>Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
>The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

Love these shows, I would add the TDI saga but the show kinda lost me around All Stars. Didn't catch the Ridonculous Race, it wasn't because it was bad or anything, I just didn't bother to catchup on new episodes. What have I missed out on?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.