[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now incharge of organically implementing Green Lantern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2612.jpg (200KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2612.jpg
200KB, 1024x540px
You are now incharge of organically implementing Green Lantern into the movie

How do you do it?
>>
>>86536160
Flash is surrounded by Parademons and a green light comes outta nowhere and just smashes them all.
It's Hal and he's like "Better late than never huh?"
Or I dunno "I leave the planet for a year and everything goes to shit?"
I'm not a writer.
>>
File: jlgledit.png (4MB, 2048x1408px) Image search: [Google]
jlgledit.png
4MB, 2048x1408px
>>86536248
Also
>>
crash lands after they defeat not-4th world enemies and says "Darkseid is coming"
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (248KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
248KB, 625x950px
>>86536160
>Steppenwolf defeated
>they debate what to do with him
>suddenly a green combination safe materializes around Steppenwolf
>they look up, see a floating green-clad man
>"Don't worry guys, I got this!"
>superman flies up
>"...and who might you be?"
>"My name's Hal. I'm a space cop!"
>credits
>>
>>86536248
I wouldn't mind some 11th hour shit for Hal
>>
>>86536160
He get horny and comes down to Earth to fuck WW and cuck the rest of the league.
>>
holy shit
>>
aftredcredit scene duh

in fact, make JL2 into JL vs GL
>>
>>86536160
Call Geoff.

/thread
>>
>Abin Sur gets reports of some shit kicking off on Earth
>Goes to check it out
>Ship accidently gets hit during fight
>Green light goes shooting off from his ship
>Batman goes on mission to find out what it was all about
>Goes to Ferris Airspace Tech
>Hears about Hal Jordan having gone missing around time of fight
>Hal Jordan returns when shit is kicking off again maybe possibly chasing after Starro
>Starts working with Justice League
>>
I'd set up the number "2814" as some kind of mysterious recurring signal from outer space on one of Flash's monitors and in the final scene, as the Justice League is having its ass beaten raw by Steppenwolf, the GLC (no human members) arrive, with Katma Tui going "transit to Sector 2814 complete. Ring locate nearest viable Lantern candidate" and the ring shows Kyle, John, Hal and Guy, and the cliffhanger is which one of them is the closest (since it's canon that's how the ring chooses its bearer) and will be chosen to help save Earth.
>>
>>86536160
You don't.
>>
I'll do it like professional film makers would do
Have a side character sit down and watch a trailer for his movie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.