[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros, I'm almost done with Gravity Falls and I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mabel_8.jpg (84KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
mabel_8.jpg
84KB, 620x420px
Bros, I'm almost done with Gravity Falls and I didn't think I would enjoy it like I did. Why did it have to get cancelled so soon!?

Season 1 bill > season 2 bill
>>
>Almost done
>Almost
Prepare for disappointment.
>>
>>86438099
I'm on the last three episodes. I heard they had to drop a bunch of arcs and shit because of the sudden cancellation.
>>
>>86438115
Not sudden cancellation, Alex just didn't want to work on the show anymore so he rushed the second half of season two so he could call quits.
>>
>>86438167
What? Really? Shit, that's disappointing. Did he not like working on it?/is he working on anything new.
>>
>>86438199
He sent Fox a pilot for a new show.
>>
>>86438219
>fox
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>86438115
It wasn't cancellation. I'm sure Disney would have loved to keep it going, but Alex wanted to leave because he got kind of smug and felt like he graduated to Fox.
>>
File: 1474410497854.png (324KB, 482x434px) Image search: [Google]
1474410497854.png
324KB, 482x434px
>>86439075
That's such a disappointment.
>"graduated"
>>
>>86438199
The fandom proved to be too smart for him. People figured out all the codes in the show, so he began dialing them back. The real breaker was Ford. Ford was supposed to come back in the season 2 finale and be a huge shock, but since people figured out that reveal way before it happened Alex kinda lost interest in the show and cut it down.

Basically, he did what he was obviously going to do rather than dragging it out. Not a bad thing in and of itself, but this made him lose a bit of interest in doing the show so he decided to wrap things up.
>>
>>86439390
Even with that he could have did more. Like what was Ford doing in the dimension. More character development, hell we only knew Ford for half a aeason
>>
>>86439390
And yet they couldnt solve a fucking jigsaw puzzle
>>
>>86439390
I wish some video game developers and pr guys would take a page from him.

>we have trailer to show you
>it gets shown the night before with leaks of what the presentation is about
>they don't try to switch up their game to throw an extra surprise in the presentation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.