[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a single major character development for Wonder Woman in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wonder-woman-435.jpg (157KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-435.jpg
157KB, 435x580px
Name a single major character development for Wonder Woman in the last two decades

you can't
>>
Well she did go through that neck hating phase.
>>
>>86436072
she became a god of war, and on a larger scale has grown steadily more violent over the last two decades compared to her origins as a hero whose signature weapon was a nonlethal tool of restraint and honesty
>>
does she still like tacos?

that was pretty big
>>
>>86436113
she was nonlethal for about as how much time batman was lethal
>>
>>86436072
I've gotten off to her many times over the last two decades.

As far as character development, she went through that leather pants phase for a while.
>>
>>86436072
In the past five years alone she's been rebooted three times. Though the only one I'd call progress is the New 52.
>>
>>86436647
I guess marvel have succeeded in making captain marvel there wonder woman.
>>
>>86436072
>Cape shit
>Having character progress
>>
>>86436666
kek good one
>>
>>86436666
Quadruplets never lie
>>
>>86436666
but DC's been hard at work making Wonder Woman their Thor
>>
>>86437035
Kek
>>
>>86437035
Why are they doing that anyway
>>
>>86436072
She's fucking women now as well
>>
>>86436072
The Contest
>>
>>86436072
She kissed Superman. That's the most dramatic moment of the character's entire history because that's the only thing woman characters are good for.
>>
>>86436072
She stopped being a SM metaphor and become just as the Russos called her, "female Superman"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.