[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Totally not begging for sales! >Anyone who can look at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: slottshit2.png (61KB, 497x729px) Image search: [Google]
slottshit2.png
61KB, 497x729px
>Totally not begging for sales!
>Anyone who can look at ASM's numbers can see the book's doing just fine
>Just ignore the massive drops during each story arc as people realize my story is trash
>Totally not begging for sales!
>Its all for the readers!
>Clone Saga 2.0 is going to CHANGE Spider-Man...
>...and MARVEL...
>FOREVER
>Its totally for the READERS, guise!
>>
File: slottshit.png (70KB, 503x895px) Image search: [Google]
slottshit.png
70KB, 503x895px
>>86425851
For those that missed it, pic related was yesterday's post from Slott.
>>
>>86425871
>make the main story happen in an outside book instead of ASM
>Dont even temporally put ASM on hiatus til the event is over so Clone Comspiracy is the main book
>Don't put Spider-Man in the book' name
>act suprised when comic stores don't pre-order as much as expected
Idiots
>>
>>86425851
>>86425871
Slot, you are embarrassing. I hope Conway's Renew Your Vows outsells your book.
>>
I wish Marvel and DC weren't run by Disney/WB so that they could die. If they were run like an actual business they'd both be in flames by now.
>>
>>86425851
I wonder if that anon that leaked it here that he's being taken off the book beginning of next year was telling the truth.
>>
>>86426274
Kek are you brain dead? DCs sales are up 79%. I wish retards like you wouldn't talk about them like they are the same company just cause you are too casual to know the difference.
>>
>>86426274
DC is going fantastic right now. They both are actual businesses too.
>>
>>86426225
I hope fans buy neither and keep buying Rebirth.
>>
>>86426410
I hope one day company wars is looked down apon. I'm pulling both Marvel and DC.
>>
>>86426466
Honestly it's just our time in the sun. Idk how new you are but the last 4 years before Rebirth were just Marveldrones and casuals who knew nothing shitting all over DC for no reason. Hell faggots still lump them in with Marvel cause they don't know the difference.
>>
>>86426322
>DCs sales are up 79%.
Because they just relaunched. Again. Call me next summer when their numbers are at the same point again.
DC is certainly looking better than Marvel at the moment strictly through content, though. Not sure how long before they do something stupid, it's only a matter of time.
http://www.hasdcdonesomethingstupidtoday.com/
>>
And right that Outhousers article, too.
>>
>>86426546
They relaunched 4 months ago and their market share has only continued to grow every month whereas it usually declined each month for every other reboot. The shops also keep under ordering cause they think sales would fall off but they don't. I'm guessing this is baby's first reboot cause you sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>86426512
Oh I was here for it, the marveldrones were a huge fucking problem and shitted up each thread with their company wars bs, I'm convinced that most of them are the same people today. Honestly, I'm happy as hell that DC hot back up on top, I just wish that it wasn't Batman and Harley Quinn carrying them.
>>
>>86426603
>four months ago
Which isn't very much time at all. Plus, they're spreading out their First Issues really nicely, which is partially why they're so dominant on Comichron.
I've been here since before New 52, and DC has certainly learned from past mistakes. I still don't trust them to not fuck up at some point.
I have been meaning to go through Comichron at some point and make a fuck ton of graphs and charts with their numbers, because they aren't for some reason. Just to compare trends and shit.
>you sound fucking stupid
18 hours of fried brain with beer and just wanting to shitpost will do that to ya.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.