[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the hell is his problem? Nothing at the end of Watchmen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So what the hell is his problem? Nothing at the end of Watchmen hints to what he's done in Rebirth. Or is he just a red herring and Ozzy is behind the whole thing?
>>
>>86391765
It was done to grab as many readers as posssible.
They could care less about what Watchmen did for its ending. It's won't be considered until they finally get to Manhattan.
>>
>>86391765
He made some life then got bored with that so made some bad life instead. Nobody complained when Alan Moore did the same thing to Mxyzptlk.
>>
yeah i mean, Manhattan really seems like a god in the Diest tradition

i guess whatever turned him into the Time Trapper did it
>>
>>86391765
Didn't he say he was going to create life?
>>
>>86391848
That story was so sad.
>>
>>86391765

Can they show his blue dick or will it be concealed?
>>
>>86391765
It's almost like the new story line is a cynical cashgrab with no respect for the original plot.
>>
>>86391895
This, it's obviously a Time Trapper plot. Manhattan will have been tricked or something and did nothing wrong.
>>
Please note that Johns already said that he wasn't a villain. He interfered with the time but he likely didn't do it for selfish or malicious purposes.
>>
>>86391957
Bad*

Unless you mean that you got sad by how Moore handled Superman.
>>
>>86391995

i enjoy how i said that shit as a joke back when rebirth hit because i was so thirsty for Legion and now it's becoming an actual theory
>>
>>86392012
Let's not forget that the only reason he could interfere with the timeline is because Barry caused Flashpoint
>>
>>86392096
I mean it makes sense.

>fucking around with time
>multiple Supermans
>Johns has used him before so he knows TT exists
>Legion is somehow involved
>>
>>86392163
That's not wholly true. Wally says he was fucking with stuff even before Flashpoint. Maybe the full 10 years being taken couldn't have happened without Flashpoint but stuff was still happening.
>>
Rebirth? There's some new Watchmen comic?
Yes, I've been living under a rock.
>>
>>86392205
In dcy rebirth white wally comes back deaged and reveals that dr. Manhattan took 10 years of tine from the universe making the new 52
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.