[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you buy my journal anon? It's jam packed with a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Alex.jpg (442KB, 1280x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.jpg
442KB, 1280x1712px
Did you buy my journal anon?
It's jam packed with a bunch of cool facts about Gravity Falls™!
>>
>>86391458
I've never seen a more punchable face in such a ridiculously tryhard outfit before.
>>
>>86391458
How tall is this manlet REALLY?
>>
>>86391458
Yes
>>
>>86391639

He looks like a typical numale.
>>
>>86391647
5'1"
>>
>>86391458
you're not implying he's a /co/'s version of Todd are you?
>>
>>86391647
He vicariously molested Mabel trough the gnomes.
>>
>>86393639

I'm angry that this picture comes from a video where he's opposite Matt Chapman and they're both doing their most famous voices.

I know it's not his fault but it's like he's taunting us by saying that Homestar Runner is never coming back because he's employing the talent to work on Gravity Falls.
>>
dead career
>>
>>86393910
He only just started. No one is inteligent enough to hate him for the botched Gravity Falls ending outside of /co/. He'll have to fuck up before his career is officially dead. And even then he might get a redemption opportunity years later just because GF was so good.
>>
>>86393959
>Is going to Fox for his next animated venture.

Sorry anon, but he shot himself in the foot regardless of whatever opinion on GF's ending. Whoever thinks going to Fox of all places when it comes to animation must be fucking retarded? It's like going to Comedy Central with a new animated show.
>>
>>86393959
Why does co hate everyone all of a sudden?
>>
>>86394177
Just like /v/ at this point they are looking for disappointments to make themselves feel like "They were right!"

There was no way GF's ending could have lived to the hype. But being rational is not well seen around here
>>
>>86394177
He's a grade A+ cunt who went off the deep end with internet drama and twitter wars, and also fucked up his own show/demanded an early cancellation of a cartoon fans loved just because he thought he was entitled to complete creative control and then later a NEW show which Fox has already given him.

Also he's a smug jackass and treats his fans like shit.
>>
>>86391647
I think Manzi said 5' 9"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.