[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since DC got rid of the terrible edgy Nu52 Superman and brought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: RCO020.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Since DC got rid of the terrible edgy Nu52 Superman and brought back the REAL Superman, can DC do the same for Harleen Quinzel (NO, I REFUSE, to call her Harley Quinn. Fuck you, Jimmy "Public Pervert" Palmiotti).
Can they get rid of Jimmy "My Fetishes are more
important than storytelling" Palmiotti's
edgy nu52 Harleen Quinzel and bring back the REAL Harleen Quinzel aka Harley Quinn? Please?
>>
File: 1570269-chris_claremont_1.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1570269-chris_claremont_1.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>86389292
What do you have against fetishes?
>>
>>86389292
>Since DC got rid of the terrible edgy Nu52 Superman and brought back the REAL Superman
read Paktion comics faggot and this isn't a charity board, go whine on cbr forums
>>
harley quinn is an anti-hero because they're making movies around her now

the old harley's never coming back
>>
>terrible edgy superman
Hey look it's a sheep
>>
>>86389330
That is a bad comparison. Claremont could actually tell a story and combine his fetishes with that story at the same time. Also a lot of his fetishes are top-tier

From what I've read Palmiotti just seems to be... Meh and his fetishes are shit.
>>
File: Batgirl Adventures pg02.jpg (609KB, 2048x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl Adventures pg02.jpg
609KB, 2048x1532px
BRING BACK REAL HARLEY

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86389342
Wtf, I hate Harley Quinn now
>>
>>86389292
That page you posted isn't even canon anon.
>>
>another anti-harleyfag circlejerk
We get it, You're mad that she's popular among the feminist crowd but do you have to constantly whine about it?
>>
>>86389351
You should know by now that /co/ doesn't actually read comics.
>>
>>86390067
The feminist crowd hated Suicide Squad though.
>>
>>86390097
We're not talkong about suicide squad dipshit, we're talking about Harley quinn.
>>
>>86390048

Yeah, wasn't this a dream sequence?
>>
>>86390097
Women fucking loved suicide squad.
>>
What is it with everybody hating Harley Quinn ever since she stopped wearing the catsuit?
>>
>>86390134
One is heavily associated with the other now.
>>86390147
This is also true. Most women don't identify as feminists.
>>
>>86390097
>the feminist crowd hated suicide squad
No they didn't, they were internet critics trying to spin that suicide squad was sexist but there was no real feminist pushback against the movie.
>>
>>86390181
And most men don't identify as GamerGate redpilled MRAs and yet, here we are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.