[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in charge of creating the latest animated hit movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: russia 2016.gif (1004KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
russia 2016.gif
1004KB, 375x304px
You are in charge of creating the latest animated hit movie. What do you do?
>>
Give 10% of budget to some Indians to animate it and run away with rest of the money.
>>
>COWBOY
Tagline: Fun until the cows come home
Synopsis: A Stone Age tribe in a hidden valley. One young boy is ready to become a warrior, but while his peers are chosen by spirits like bears, wolves or tigers, he is chosen by the cow spirit! While he's trying to come to terms with his laid-back, slacker spirit animal, catastrophe strikes when an enemy tribe led by an evil witch doctor attempts to conquer the valley. When all other warriors are defeated, it's up to the cowboy to protect his home and he learns that first impressions might be misleading.

Features:
>THICC cow spirits
>Half-naked cave babes
>A jewish looking villain (Because let's be honest, aren't they all?)
>Everyone's barefoot
>Compatibility with the current zeitgeist
>>
>>86364853
i knock out a Lego Batman that makes Ben Affleck look like a hobo eating dogshit
>>
>>86364853
Talking animals. Slap on a Disney logo.
>>
Steven Universe but everyone is black and trans.

If anyone accuses me of ripping anything off I accuse them of transphobic racism and get Kotaku to write an article about it.
>>
>>86364853
Die hard the animated movie
>>
>>86365064
Not inclusive enough, try harder.
>>
>>86364923
starring Jack Black as the cow spirit
>>
>>86364853
Cars 4: A New Car
>>
>>86364853
Does it need to be a hit? Fuck it, I'll just make a Frozen sequel, one gorillion dollars guaranteed. Then with that money I'd start animation projects that I actually want to make.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.