[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 has been a good year In MY opinion BvS was good X-men was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

2016 has been a good year
In MY opinion
BvS was good
X-men was good
Deadpool was good
Skwd was good

Will this be another good movie? So far it has a great trailer and mood, and marvels taking a magic route, what are your thoughts?
>>
>>86345714
>In MY opinion
>BvS was good
>X-men was good
>Deadpool was good
>Skwd was good

That is some American-tier taste right there.
>>
>>86345714
Is there anything that disappoints you anon?
>>
>>86345906
Civil CGI did desu
>>
File: image.jpg (446KB, 853x3375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446KB, 853x3375px
>>86345955
Go back to /tv/
>>
File: 1472134515083.jpg (8KB, 249x250px)
1472134515083.jpg
8KB, 249x250px
>>86345731
>ONLY marvel studios is good
>>
>>86345714
Civil War y/n?

>>86345731
You got that right. Best nation, best taste.
>>
>>86346125
I hate civil war
>>
>>86345714
>x-men was good

C'mon, man.

The only good thing about the movie was Wolverine wearing Weapon X accessories.
>>
>>86346050
>only /tv/ can hate this movie

goddamn you paranoid fuck
>>
>>86347514
And you're pathetic for not coming up with new bait
>>
I agree with all but X-Men. The others were good but had some issues, especially Squad. I'm right there with you though OP, looking forward to Dr. Strange for sure
>>
>>86347834
what bait, I wasnt even the anon you were originally replying too, I just think assuming anyone that disagrees with you is /tv/ is childish.

I've been posting on /co/ since before hope corgi and I much prefer BvS to CW. Not everyone thinks like you, kid.
>>
>>86345714
Deadpool was alright.
Everything else was shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.