[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody please tell me why the fuck this exists? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can somebody please tell me why the fuck this exists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

And why did it show up in my recommended vids? I'd never even heard of this fucking show before hand.
>>
>>86339535
It's a biopic on an American subculture and unlike the Boondocks it's intellectually honest and politically incorrect.
>>
>>86339575
Alright, thank you for explaining the show. Now explain the link.
>>
>>86339585
You saw bee movie videos?
>>
>I'd never even heard of this fucking show before hand
Pleb, GTFO.
>>
The joke is that they say Nutshack in the theme so many times that if you replace the nutshacks with some video, you're playing that video 16 to 18 times, which emphasizes how many times nutshack is said in the intro.
>>
>>86339535
>when Horat is better than Molerat
>>
>>86339575
What's honest about Nutshack and what isn't honest about Boondocks?
>>
>>86339535
It was in mine yesterday too. I've never seen Nutshack or Bee Movie so I don't know why the fuck it's a thing.

There's a weird fuckup with YouTube's recommended system lately and it seems to have something to do with people live streaming from what I can tell. There was one vid that popped up saying "If this is in your recommended vids I'm sorry". It was just some guy who was streaming nothing of any note and then apologising profusely to the few thousand people who were seeing the vid pop up for no reason in their recommended section.
>>
>>86340033
Mine as well, I guess it broke the algorithm.
>>
>>86339535
It's like the good ol days of AMVs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.