[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /co/ things you watched when you where very young but probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Rock_a_Doodle_poster.jpg (73KB, 500x761px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_a_Doodle_poster.jpg
73KB, 500x761px
ITT /co/ things you watched when you where very young but probably don't want to watch again because they won't hold up

Pic related. Watched it when it came in theaters and enjoyed it but I don't it will be as good as I remember it
>>
>>86324540
Skip through the live action parts and it's not bad. The owls are still great.
>>
>>86324540
Thank you! I was trying to remember the name of this movie the other day. All I could think of was the owls breathing shapes. The owls where the best part
>>
>>86324540
Rewatched it on YouTube awhile ago. Not bad.

I ship mouse nerd with cat mc.
>>
>>86324595
This.
The live action is pretty awful but thankfully those segments are pretty damn short.
>>
The bunny girl is cute
>>
DANGER: ADEQUATE PIPE
>>
I was OBSESSED with rock a doodle and all Bluth movies. He got me into /co/ and I will always have a place in my heart for bluth faggotry.
>>
>>86324540
The most disappointing thing about stuff like this is that i always remember the movies as having been much longer.
This also applied to the Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol
It is still my favorite version of that but it's only like 30 minutes
Also Brave Little Toaster
>>
>>86324540
Not perfect, but a decent film. Worth at least for a one time watch, for any newbie.
>>
>>86324540
what
>>
i know I watched this but I remember nothing about it
>>
>>86329788
You remember that you wanted tot fuck the chicken girl

Was Bluth a furfag?
>>
>>86330421
>Was Bluth a furfag?
yes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KvgLe6Sk_I
>>
>>86324540
>everybody bitches about the movie being trash

>nobody ever realizes this movie could have been an actual bluth movie if they didn't felt for the audience testings traps that so many people fell into.

Seriously, it was the censorship and the asinine unnecessary narration for stupid people that ruined the movie.

Sure, maybe the original product wouldn't have been good, but it would still been a don bluth film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxasi-ecmQ
>>
File: 9128918329158.jpg (25KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
9128918329158.jpg
25KB, 500x322px
>>86324540
The Land Before time series.
>>86330421
>Was Bluth a furfag?
>>
>>86331909
LBT 1 is better as an adult. Avoid the rest like the plague.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.