[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know if/when the Main Man is getting reborn? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Anyone know if/when the Main Man is getting reborn? I can't think of another character that was as badly screwed by the nu52 as Lobo was, after all. He needs it more than anyone else, really.
>>
He'll be in Harley's Little Black Book but I don't know if he's showing up anywhere else soon
>>
>>86319388
>"We need more of this shallow, one-note parody character who far outstay his welcome long ago."
Thing you nerds don't get is that jokes have to stop at some point, or it stops being a joke, and starts being an annoying rant by someone who mistakenly believes they're charismatic.

Lobo and the sawed off version of him can stay in limbo and only a small bunch of boring, 90s obsessed idiots will care.
>>
File: 2017448-rebels_21.jpg (160KB, 786x763px) Image search: [Google]
2017448-rebels_21.jpg
160KB, 786x763px
>>86319453

The joke has worn out its welcome, which most of the writers know; most writers develop his character. Ever notice how people are much more likely to talk about 52 or REBELS when it comes to the Main Man?

We like him for how he plays off of other characters in the DCU, not because he's supposed to be a parody of Wolverine.
>>
>>86319489
>Ever notice how people are much more likely to talk about 52 or REBELS when it comes to the Main Man?
Nigga, please. Ain't nobody on /co/ has even heard of L.E.G.I.O.N, so they damn sure haven't read the very few times Lobo has had a decent excuse to continue existing.
>>
>>86319388
Soon
>>
File: Drouhard Lobo.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Drouhard Lobo.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
How is fujobait Lobo's book anyways?
>>
>>86319545

go back to /tv/ please
>>
>>86319825
It was meh

He gets addicted to some space drugs, gets raped, kills some lanterns, by the end of the book he resembled Oldbo a lot more
>>
>>86319857

I had heard that Bunn was slowly changing Newbo into Oldbo.
>>
>>86319802

Nineties Danny Trejo would be a perfect Lobo. I know the Main Man is supposed to be grizzled, but Trejo's getting on in years.
>>
File: IMG_2613.png (1MB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.png
1MB, 668x1024px
>>86319545

'bo was also really good in American Alien.
>>
>>86319453
I love how all of you nay sayers have the exact same hipster, pre-made reply to lobo. It's like none of you have an original opinion on the character.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.