[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey lads sorry for whats probably a repetitive thread, but i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: babs.png (140KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
babs.png
140KB, 400x300px
hey lads

sorry for whats probably a repetitive thread, but i've just crawled out from under a rock and realised dc rebooted their comics again. So I'm taking this opportunity to get back into comics. I've read the 80 page rebirth special and a few of the individual rebirth books.

but the big question is, what are the must read books? Is aquaman as good as he was at the start of new 52? is green arrow good now that black canary is back? which batman books are worth reading? thanks for any and all info and advice
>>
>>86318513
Why can't you just read stuff for yourself? People like you are constantly asking permission essentially to like or dislike something.

You don't care about comics books. If you did, you'd just pick something up that looks neat and start. But instead, you're scouting out what the "cool" crowd is into so you can fit in.

Do everyone a favor and fuck off.
>>
File: 1429921042004.gif (739KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1429921042004.gif
739KB, 250x188px
>>86318637
>should I buy this thing?
>wtf man just fucking buy it and figure it out for yourself
>I could save money if I knew it was shit before I boug-
>FUCK YOU YOU DONT EVEN LIKE THING KYS
>>
>>86318652
>buy
>>
>>86318513
It wasn't a full reboot really but a lot characters are "going back to their roots" to make it easier to pick up from. A lot of people have been enjoying GA, myself included, and Batman has 3 books but none are too bad (regular has a decent opening story, detective is a good team book, red hood and all star just started but have been off to good starts). Overall, there are a lot of things for everyone and just try to see which you like.

>>86318637
They didn't ask permission for anything but just asked what are some good things out now. You're acting like they said "I like this, is it good?".
>>
>>86318637
there are so many books to read

i'd hate to miss something great when im reading 5 or 6 mediocre ones
>>
If you want something a little light-hearted, then New Super-Man has been really fun and clever so far.

Actually, Green Lanterns has been really fun too, which I was not expecting at all.

Wonder Woman is another stand out for me right now. There are two arcs, one in the present and one in the past. The art for the year one story is particularly great.

Green Arrow is amazing right now, it really feels like Ollie and Dinah are finally back.

Aquaman isn't as good as it was in the beginning of the New 52, but it's a solid, enjoyable book so far.

As for Batman, King's run is shaping up to be really good. Detective Comics is a team book, and actually remembers that Bruce and Kate are cousins, which is cool. I don't love All-Star so much, but that might be because I don't care for the art. If you like Dick though, then Nightwing has been really good, and has a sense of fun as well as a strong plot.
>>
>>86318839
cheers mate

this is the sort of info i was looking for, i'll check these out

i also like the return of wally so ill follow titans and the flash too
>>
>>86318879
Happy to help! I actually forgot about Flash and Titans. Titans is like a stealth Wally book, which I love, and Flash doesn't deal much with Wally as of yet, but I'd recommend it anyways if you're a fan of speedsters.
>>
>>86318901
who isnt a fan of speedsters?
>>
>>86318513
you probably have read it already, but Superman, batman and WW rebirth are very good.
>>
>>86318513
Flash is good, but kind of predictable.

green lantern is okay...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.