[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark, all the dinosaurs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: yum.png (188KB, 514x298px) Image search: [Google]
yum.png
188KB, 514x298px
Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark, all the dinosaurs are running wild! I don't know who let T-Rex out of his pen, but /co/ dinosaur thread.
>>
File: Dinosaur Recommendations.png (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur Recommendations.png
3MB, 1275x1650px
This probably needs an update.
>>
File: godzillasaurus_1991_01.jpg (126KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
godzillasaurus_1991_01.jpg
126KB, 793x600px
FROM SAD AND HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
>>
>>86311278
>JP 2 and 3
>bad
>>
>>86311329
Man, the Godzillasaurus was a dumb fucking plot point
>>
>>86311278
>You are Umasaou
That movie was sick. I think there was a sequel but I don't think I ever watched it actually.
>>
My brother is one of the top dinosaur experts in the world, and one thing that regularly torques him off is a lack of fur and feathers on dinos.

Any comics do that right, or anywhere near right?
>>
>>86311396

Elaborate.
>>
Terra Nova was shit.
>>
File: 1467352952018.png (117KB, 334x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467352952018.png
117KB, 334x281px
>>86311396
Fuck you, how about that?
>>
>>86311433
Sadly, no. Not even "Age of Reptiles."

I love feathered Dinos.

And every time i hear people complain about it, I remind them of how scary Owls are. . .

And how awesome Eagles are.

And since I live in America, I then immediately call them unpatriotic for daring to even THINK that Eagles are wussy.
>>
>>86311453
On my opinion? Trying to give Godzilla a concrete backstory and origin is really hard. At least, hard to elaborate on any more of what he already has. The Godzillasaurus was a really bad attempt at doing that.
>>
>>86311573

The only origin he really needs is "dino gets nuked". And thats what this was.

As for making him a unique species, well, can you really picture a t-rex turning into Godzilla?

Still better than the stupid crap they made up for the dub of King Kong vs Godzilla (He's the offspring of a t-rex boinking a stegosaurus. Really.).
>>
File: destroyburninggodzilla.jpg (175KB, 736x646px) Image search: [Google]
destroyburninggodzilla.jpg
175KB, 736x646px
>>86311573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzc3aMI-y4

Wrong answer
>>
File: tumblr_msd9ooXWMf1s2jfn0o1_1280.jpg (318KB, 587x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msd9ooXWMf1s2jfn0o1_1280.jpg
318KB, 587x768px
>>86311609
This was the origin given to him before that.

Short version/translated. There were several "Godzillas" living deep underwater. Godzilla himself is the sole survivor of them being nuked.

So, he's the Hulk and Batman that happens to be a giant dinosaur.

Scared yet?
>>
>>86311629
I always interpreted Godzilla's roar before he roasts the guy one way:

"YOU LEFT ME ON THAT ISLAND TO DIE!"

'still gets me, though.
>>
>>86312697
He shouldnt have attacked men with guns
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.