[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TTGo did an Oregon Trail episode. It was pretty good. https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

TTGo did an Oregon Trail episode. It was pretty good.

https://mega.nz/#!ugpGDZLI!B2LsjrHhveOb037FgP2BF6BRLA1EHKoRLUmO0ZCVgk4
>>
>>86310747
So this show is obviously not written for kids
all the references and deconstructions of things is just shit that they will probably never understand because they aren't growing up with the things they reference

why is it still garbage?
name 10 anons that watch this for non waifu reasons?
>>
Fuck Teen Titans Go for making me feel old by making VHS jokes. I'm not even 30 years old man, they said that 50 is the new 20.... which means I'm like the new 10.
>>
>>86310747
It had potential early on, but I felt like it was weak to simply make everyone die.
>>
The moment I saw the previews for this episode, I knew right away that they were going to reference Oregon Trail. It's like they do their damnest to lure us oldfags with "mah nostalgia" while giving us garbage like the previous week's episode.
>>
>>86310795
>So this show is obviously not written for kids

very apparent.
really can't understand the HATE for the show, its pretty funny desu, especially a few seasons in when they stop giving a fuck
>>
I don't hate this show, I've even seen parts I really like, but I definitely hate what it represents, even more so then ppg
>>
>>86315167
Have you never played the Oregon trail?
>>
>>86315443
Yeah it needs more out of place shitty anime faces
>>
Dwarf Fortress episode when TTG writers?
>>
I never once understood not liking this show
It's like the good parts of the Young Justice comic actually got a cartoon
they should add Bart and a Superboy, either Kon or Jon and it'd be perfect
>>
>>86310795
>So this show is obviously not written for kids
>all the references and deconstructions of things is just shit that they will probably never understand because they aren't growing up with the things they reference
So just like Steven Universe. At least from what I've seen of both shows TTGo doesn't just rip them the fuck off entirely without any thought of tastefulness or cohesiveness like SU, and instead use them as background/episode gimmick where they aren't important outside of the episode they show up in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.