[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to give Elsa a love interest, how would you? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

If you had to give Elsa a love interest, how would you? What would the scenario be and what would their personality be?

I always see people giving Elsa love interests with fire powers. Every OC fanfic is basically "Elsa meets a prince/king who has fire powers. Romance happens." Tbqh, I don't get the appeal at all.
>>
>>86304064
>inb4 blacked
>>
File: Helsa_dancing.png (429KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
Helsa_dancing.png
429KB, 500x451px
>>86304064
She already has a Love Interest.
>>
>>86304184

Context? Why would the comics ever include Hans in a positive role?
>>
>>86304064
>Tbqh, I don't get the appeal at all.
It'd be steamy.
>>
File: Calcifer.png (658KB, 1024x576px)
Calcifer.png
658KB, 1024x576px
>>86304064
What would be the fire equivalent of Olaf?
>>
>>86304132

Marisol isn't black. She's either latina, Indian, or Middle Eastern.
>>
>>86304064
>>86304358

I hope she's brown. that's all that will matter to me. and Disney would benefit because "muh diversity"
>>
File: jelsa.jpg (47KB, 715x854px) Image search: [Google]
jelsa.jpg
47KB, 715x854px
>>86304064
I haven't paid attention to the Frozen fandom lately, but I've shipped Jack Frost/Elsa since I saw the movies.
>>
>>86304064
A supplicant comes before her to ask for funding for a science project. He completely ignores her beyond her function and they are talking as she inspects his work and they find each other good company, discussing the grave political topics she cannot possibly talk to her airheaded sister about.
He is revealed to have the hots for the ice queen, but finds her above his station, so the two of them keep being formal with one another until they are basically forced to admit their feelings a bit helplessly. Even after that they are happy, but still awkward around each other and we get comments full of ice puns from the sidelines.
Add some dramatic reasons for them, a big plot for the movie etc.
>>
File: frozen.gif (2MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
frozen.gif
2MB, 490x360px
Keeping her single is for the best, probably. If you give her a male love interest, even if hes an African or Indian fire guy, the people who head cannoned Elsa as being lesbian will complain. And there are a whole lot of people who think that way. If you do make her a lesbian then they will pull a Korra and make it subtle to the point of needing shipping goggles to see it due to most of the world being anti gay and Disney being a business first and foremost. Also much like Korrasami, it will end up being a case of "Wanting is better than having" since everyone will suddenly backtrack on their thoughts since now it becomes political to a lot of people.

Its a no win scenario either way.
>>
File: Elsa_unconscious.jpg (955KB, 1280x2100px)
Elsa_unconscious.jpg
955KB, 1280x2100px
>>86304212
Because they're setting him up for redemption and eventual courtship with Elsa.
>>
>>86305349
>He completely ignores her beyond her function
>they are talking as she inspects his work and they find each other good company
Which one is it?
>>
>>86304212
Shopped

>>86305073
Get a lobotomy, anon.
>>
NO SHE IS PURE
>>
>>86305413
I mean, he does not look at her as a chick he'd even consider, he just needs funding.
Only when she starts talking to him does he even consider her to be a woman as he notices her personality.
>>
>>86305349
>discussing the grave political topics she cannot possibly talk to her airheaded sister about

Lol fuck Anna. What the hell is she good for? Objectively speaking, & nothing social.
>>
>>86305467
Sounds boring. Like a high school romance. NEXT
>>
Elsa x Snow Meiser all the way
>>
>>86305579
Heat Miser>Snow Miser
>>
>>86304253
Some class of gnome made or charcoal?
>>
>>86305579
>>86305687
Why not both?
>>
If they do introduce a Fire Queen I hope they give her a qt girl flame minion to hook up with Olaf
>>
She falls for the Robber Girl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.