[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I get that she doesn't want Kal interfering on matters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: supes.jpg (643KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
supes.jpg
643KB, 900x1125px
So, I get that she doesn't want Kal interfering on matters in her city. Cool. Bruce has Gotham, Ollie has Queensburg, whatever. However, 14 eps in on netflix, and we've found that there are there at least a dozen krypts actively attempting to end life on earth, and no one saw fit to tell Superman ANYTHING, and if they did, he did nothing about it. What the fuck?
>>
He was busy saving the day in his own adventures. Same reason as the comics why they're not constantly in each other's books.

And he did come to help twice (to save her life and once in the city-wide mind control thing) when shit got realer.
>>
>Bruce has Gotham
Who? Where?
>>
>>86298866
Bruce Wayne? He's a philanthropist in Gotham city, honestly a good guy. Acts like a dick in public, but he donates millions every year to run charities.

Certainly does more than the pointy eared gargoyle that breaks the arms of the homeless.
>>
>>86298586
>she doesn't want Kal interfering on matters in her city

Why so selfish? Are they doing this for the people or not?
>>
>>86299079
None of that is a thing in the DCTVU.
>>
>>86299118
She doesn't like comparisons between herself and Kal. Understandable, if she can get the job done, but the dozens of kryptonian militarists would seem to necessitate at least a little help.
>>
>>86299176
Kara is alt-verse, Barry had to skip dimensions to meet her. As I understand it, she hopped realities to follow him. Oh god, is this Kara going to become Power Girl?
>>
>>86298586
She never outright tells him to go away, she just wanted to prove that she could do it on her own. They're very close.

In any case, keep watching.
>>
>>86298586
Berlanti's concept of Supergirl was trash to begin with. You have to ignore stuff for it to be watchable.
>>
>>86299329
>As I understand it, she hopped realities to follow him
As of right now, She's still on her own original earth
Whether that changes is TBA
>>
>>86299118
The "stay out of my city" thing never fully makes sense character-wise because it's a contrivance to explain why low-tier heroes don't just call someone more powerful whenever they face a tough villain.
Same deal as the no-kill rule really. It's there for the writers' convenience, not because it arises naturally from the conditions in the story.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.