[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think is going to free rick, or will he never be freed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (13).jpg (11KB, 188x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
11KB, 188x228px
Who do you think is going to free rick, or will he never be freed? Also general Rick & Morty discussion thread.
>>
>>86291450
They'll just pretend like the ending didn't happen.
>>
>>86291450
didnt you see that animatic? he turns into a hotdog or some shit and attaches limbs to himself and uses the rats to escape or some shit
>>
>>86291622
Nah, they'll just focus on another dimension's Rick and Morty.
>>
>>86291638
I tgought thay was a pickle. Also I thought that was somewhere else.
>>86291450
I think a different rick will take his place fir the duration if the season as real rick fights his way to freedom
>>
>>86291667
yea, it was some dick shaped food
>>
One of the people that Rick actually managed to do right by maybe.
>>
>>86291450
He has on his side an entire civilization of cybor dogs, Unity and maybe the council of Ricks. Morty will ask them for help surely.
>>
>>86292003
Even the amish cats would be willing to help.
>>
>>86291450
Maybe he doesn't get freed.
Maybe he had a remote controlled clone of himself prepared so that he could allow it to be capture to allude capture of his real body.
>>
>>86291450
I want him to be freed by the Rickest Morty, who needs him for some master plan he won't explain.
>>
S3 EP01: "Another Rick in the wall"
>>
>>86292003
>versus the entire galaxy federation
>>
>>86293547
Please let that be the actual title holy fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.