[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After John Constantine cons a demon, nobody in the DC universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: JohnConstantine.jpg (57KB, 258x489px) Image search: [Google]
JohnConstantine.jpg
57KB, 258x489px
After John Constantine cons a demon, nobody in the DC universe can die. The concept of death is no more.

Even those shot in the head or burned alive, while not invincible, will still survive.

How do events play out?
>>
>>85925781
The Batman tie-in has the Joker torturing people to the point of what would normally be death. Batman goes too far and technically kills him. He then spends the rest of the event brooding. The Joker of course heals enough to live once death comes back.
>>
>>85925883
Superman deals with a bunch of criminals wanting to test him now that they believe themselves to be on his level.

The story ends with one of them getting shot in a vital organ, but living, and receiving a speech on powers and the responsibility and caution that comes with them.
>>
>>85925781
This happened in one of Marvel's Earth/Paradise X series. Everyone sat and writhed in agony in hospitals for a while, until someone (Jude, the Entropic Man) was finally able to grant them death. He hung out on an island and people came to him in a sort of final pilgrimage.
>>
File: Death.jpg (25KB, 350x500px)
Death.jpg
25KB, 350x500px
>>85925781
>The concept of death is no more.
I lose a waifu and begin sobbing uncontrollably on the floor.
>>
File: Books of Magic 04 40.jpg (677KB, 1280x1966px) Image search: [Google]
Books of Magic 04 40.jpg
677KB, 1280x1966px
>>85925781
Isn't this how we got the Cancerverse?
Although to be fair Marvel's Death doesn't have half a dozen nigh-omnipotent pissed off siblings.

>>85926121
Cheer up lad, we know she'll be back to switch off the lights at the end of everything. Pic related. This is just a temporary holiday is all.
>>
>>85926076
cancerverse! I am going through all cosmic Marvel and can't wait to get to this point.

>>85925781
Torchwood with John Constantine instead of Harkness. I'm down with that!
>>
god damn DeNa, why you have to release motes at the same time as Power and Wind orbs...again! I can't afford them all this time....I was enjoying doing realm dungeons again...a year in and I'm still only 1/2 through them all
>>
>>85926693
oops wrong thread
>>
>>85925781
Red Hood realizes he's not going to be very useful that week
>>
>>85925781
Mr. Freeze use it to get one more day with his wife, before putting her back in to risk death
>>
File: halp.jpg (2MB, 3976x3056px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
2MB, 3976x3056px
>>85925781
Daniel makes a bunch of sleep walkers drag him out of his magic circle, rapes his mind in ways Hell never could, and sets him off on his way to fucking fix it before he can ever sleep again. Clearly it's just a matter of finding where and when she is being held, dealing with the demon and it's minions and traps, and erasing the circle. That's a job John can handle when properly motivated.
>>
File: nothing-will-die.1192247382621.jpg (349KB, 975x1520px) Image search: [Google]
nothing-will-die.1192247382621.jpg
349KB, 975x1520px
>>85926121
If she was actually gone, a new one would spawn, and things would continue to die. If death itself has stopped happening though, that means she's being held somewhere, like Morpheus was. It should be possible to rescue her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.