[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some neato Reddit leaks for DCEU surfaced and were taken dow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 43

some neato Reddit leaks for DCEU surfaced and were taken down

source: http://www.screengeek.net/2016/08/31/rumor-large-list-of-warner-bros-future-plans-for-dceu-leaks/

>Cyborg is out, folks. Expect a full Titans flick with Deathstroke as the main antagonist. Nightwing is in it, though, if that’s any consolation. Cyborg will be in the Flash movie. Barry and Vic knew each other in school.

>Deathstroke was offered to a bunch of actors but it ultimately went to Joe Manganiello.

>Sequel to Man of Steel will be released in 2020 (the name Superman will not be in the title). Villain is Braniac. They’re trying to court several directors including J.J. Abrams and Duncan Jones. Other characters being considered include Supergirl and Superboy. Lex Luthor will be a key character in Braniac’s new origin. I believe the origin they have planned at the moment is Lex uses Kryptonian and alien tech to enhance LexOS and it becomes Braniac. From what I’ve seen though, they DEFINITELY want Braniac in a physical comic book-y form, not as some AI controlling drones or machines or something.

>Edgar Wright is also being courted for a DCEU project.

>They’re trying not to make Justice League feel overcrowded but it’s very clear that there is a lot they’re working with already. Looking to be a long movie. They know they can’t cut out a ton of stuff and repeat past mistakes.
>>
>Justice League’s villain is Steppenwolf as you all know. The League fights Parademons for a good chunk of the film. Lex is let out of prison and gets the public to love him. He tries to manipulate the public into hating heroes like Batman and Superman but it doesn’t work. Lex helps Steppenwolf come to Earth in exchange for technology and knowledge. Lex is very manipulative and much calmer than he was in BvS. He’s also much scarier in my opinion. There’s a funny scene after the League is assembled where Joker and Harley are committing a crime and they expect Batman to show up…when the whole League arrives. It’s really funny and Joker and Harley just stand there, not knowing what to do now. Kind of like a “Well…shit” moment. Later, the League get their asses kicked by Steppenwolf but then Superman returns and weakens him. The full Justice League then works together to defeat Steppenwolf in an awesome climactic fight reminiscent of the big fight scene in The Avengers. Superman has a beard, long hair, tattered/scorched-looking black suit, and is thin at first (not as thin as Flashpoint Superman but still thin). During the fight with Steppenwolf, you see his full strength return with each swing and with each second he’s in the sunlight. Green Lantern shows up at the very very end of the film (may even be moved to mid/post-credit scene). There’s a full Darkseid tease at the end buuuuut…

>Justice League 2 may or may not use Darkseid as the villain. The biggest concern is comparisons to Thanos. They may hold off and use him further down the line once the dust has settled following Infinity War. Other villains being considered are the Injustice League, the Crime Syndicate and The Society. They really want multiple villains for the sequel for some reason. Tower of Babel is also being discussed as a possible plot.

>Justice League 2 will be pushed back to the end of 2019 to make room for Justice League Dark (which will have a different title to not confuse moviegoers).
>>
File: tumblr_mt5c9rH6Lw1qzbqw1o1_1280.jpg (690KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt5c9rH6Lw1qzbqw1o1_1280.jpg
690KB, 665x1000px
>>85925380

>Aquaman will release August 2018. The villain is Black Manta, though as far as I know he has not been cast yet. The concept sketches do show the full suit which made me very excited. They want Black Manta to be a Darth Vader-esque character, in that his voice and presence is intimidating and terrifying even when he’s not fighting. Aqualad is in it and serves his father for a good chunk of the film. He eventually switches sides and helps Aquaman. There’s a cool fight scene planned where Aquaman and Aqualad fight Black Manta’s army before Aquaman goes off to fight Black Manta at the end.
>>
File: CaptainCold.jpg (108KB, 437x470px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainCold.jpg
108KB, 437x470px
>>85925407

>Flash’s release date is March 2018. Villains are the Rogues, led by a really…creepy Captain Cold. The film is going to be really fun but Captain Cold is…strange. Creepy is really the best way I can describe it. I’m not entirely sold on the concept so hopefully it’ll work better on the big screen. He wears a sleek mechanical suit that has the same color scheme and pattern as his comic book incarnation. They noticed how fan’s loved the Speedforce scenes in the show and hope to put their own spin on something similar.
>>
>>85925352
>>They’re trying not to make Justice League feel overcrowded but it’s very clear that there is a lot they’re working with already. Looking to be a long movie. They know they can’t cut out a ton of stuff and repeat past mistakes.
Then they should have fucking fired Snyder.
>>
>>85925433
>The Batman film (right now called The Batman though they’re considering other titles) will release October 5 2018. Current plot has Black Mask as the main villain breaking other villains out of Arkham to kill Batman. Joker and Harley have a subplot involving a bomb to blow up all the inmates once Batman recaptures them all that results in Harley leaving the Joker because of the abuse and Batman trying to rehabilitate her. Deathstroke is sent in by Waller to help contain the situation so she can use them for her own means but Batman fights Deathstroke and promises Waller that he’s coming for her next. Deadshot is also in it but leaves the Asylum to be with his daughter instead of getting his revenge on Batman. There’s a really cool scene where Black Mask lines all the villains up and asks who will join him to get revenge (this scene will focus a lot on Deadshot’s reactions, making it clear he wants only freedom). Many of the villains get away in the end, with Batman promising to hunt them all down. The film will end with Batman overlooking Gotham and seeing one of the B-List villains (has yet to be decided) committing a crime.
>>
File: Sinestropotamus_(Farm_League).jpg (18KB, 357x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sinestropotamus_(Farm_League).jpg
18KB, 357x224px
>>85925470
Luke Evans was approached to play Sinestro in Green Lantern Corp. Not sure if he agreed. The film will be lighthearted and fun. They’re modeling the tone after old cheesy scifi serials. As of right now, the villain will be Sinestro with a tease of Atrocitus towards the end (subject to change however). They want to explore the various Lantern Corps with this film and the sequels.
>>
>>85925352
>Cyborg is out, folks. Expect a full Titans flick with Deathstroke as the main antagonist.
why this wasn't the plan from the beginning will always baffle me. It's like they didn't want to make money.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>85925502
>They want to do something fresh and new to revamp Black Adam in Shazam. From what I’ve heard, Dwayne Johnson has been in constant communication about what they could do to make this film better. Billy is also a huge Justice League fan and he meets them at the end of the film as Shazam.
>>
>>85925534
>Misha Collins, Channing Tatum, Milo Ventimiglia, Steven Yeun, and Jake Gyllenhaal have been approached for various roles.
>>
File: DAMAGED.jpg (40KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
DAMAGED.jpg
40KB, 600x730px
>>85925567
>Rob Lowe was approached to play one of the villains in the Flash film. They apparently really want him to play a villain.
>>
File: 936full-jessica-chastain.jpg (766KB, 936x1358px) Image search: [Google]
936full-jessica-chastain.jpg
766KB, 936x1358px
>>85925590
>Emily Blunt, Rosamund Pike, Alexandria Daddario, and Jessica Chastain have also been approached.
>>
>>85925380
The mere mention of GL tells me this is BS
They would have revealed GL way before Deathstroke and for that matter GL will be on the chopping block before Cyborg gets canned.
>>
File: Ares_003.jpg (153KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ares_003.jpg
153KB, 721x1024px
>>85925633
>Expect full trailers for both Wonder Woman and Justice League emphasizing the “fun” of these movies. The Wonder Woman trailer shows the villain a little. Also expect a bunch of announcements regarding casting, release dates being moved, a few new films being added to the slate, plans for DCEU shows and DCEU animated movies (no shows or movies will be announced, just that they will make stuff that tie in), and more.
>>
>>85925640
GL appearing in the end of JL has been a rumored thing for some time
>>
File: The-Question-DC-Comics-670x1024.jpg (152KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The-Question-DC-Comics-670x1024.jpg
152KB, 670x1024px
>>85925675
>Going off that last bit, they’re planning on bringing the DCEU shows to HBO exclusively. Ideas being tossed around include Birds of Prey, Nightwing, The Question (heavily being considered as being the first, last I heard), The Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, and Doctor Fate.
>>
>>85925714
He hasn't even been cast and the movie is shooting now
No need to make him a surprise they already revealed the poster of the JL
>>
File: tumblr_nr2iqcR7z41tgo8o0o1_500.jpg (35KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr2iqcR7z41tgo8o0o1_500.jpg
35KB, 480x633px
>>85925753
>The animated films will show what some of the characters are up to during the events of the other films.
>>
>>85925772
7th member, remember

we still dont know who it is

most likely GL
>>
>>85925806
>Suicide Squad 2 will happen though after 2020, likely to be 2021. Will have a slightly altered roster. It also will not be directed by David Ayer.

>The DCEU has been mapped out to about 2025.

>The Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie is up in the air right now. They’re leaning on the edge of approving it after the success of Deadpool but may use it as an HBO show.
>>
>>85925590
>Rob Lowe as Captain Cold
>Nick Offerman as Captain Boomerang
>Aziz Ansari as Weather Wizard
>Adam Scott as Mirror Master
>Jim O'Hare as Gorilla Grodd
I'd watch it.
>>
>>85925851
suicide squad 2 after 2020 seems like a bit late especially since its their 2nd biggest film now
>>
>>85925851

> It also will not be directed by David Ayer.

Good. There's no point in hiring talented directors if you're just going to shit all over them from the beginning.
>>
>>85925753
I'd like a combo of all those similar in presentation to 52. Maybe each season is a year in the cinematic universe, starting right after BvS?
>>
>>85925352
2020???? WTF???? Why the fuck so long?
>>
>>85925753
>HBO Question show
I don't think I've ever wanted a rumor to be more true than this.
>>
>>85925352
>reddit leaks

These have been posted here for like 2 months now. Fuck off with this fanfic shit.
>>
>>85925352
>Duncan Jones on Superman

I like this.

>>85925464
Funny how people never mention the writers only the director
>>
>>85926049
This. You newfags are fucking idiots.
>>
>>85926049
wait how does that make someone a newfag?

and on that note i havent seen this info anywhere else, and the article is from today
>>
>>85926149
Cause its been posted here for months so you're a fucking idiot newfag if you haven't seen these made up rumors yet
>>
>>85925352
>Screen Geek is so pathetic it publishes Reddit rumors.
I don't know which is worse, this or Bleeding Cool for publishing /co/ rumors.
>>
>>85925352
>They’re trying to court several directors including J.J. Abrams and Duncan Jones.

Dropped. Snyder or bust.
>>
>>85925567
Channing Tatum as Shazam would be fucking great.
>>
File: 1429477092376.gif (509KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1429477092376.gif
509KB, 500x246px
>>85926149

FUCKING REDDITOR
>>
>>85926149
>how does that make someone a newfag?
They don't watch the catalog like a hawk 24 hours a day 7 days a week or spend a few weeks on a different board so them missing one single thread means that they're a newfag 12 year old from reddit.
>>
Prove that they are fake then, faggots or else shut the fuck up
>>
>>85926089

Anyone with a brain can witch BvS and know that Snyder was the main creative force behind it. The screenwriters were secondary to the direction and imagery.

The only times it felt like Terrio woke up and wrote something was during the Senate story-line. It's clearly he was way more interested in writing a gritty Washington DC political thriller then anything to do with superheroes.

>>85926186

God, I'll take anyone other then fucking Snyder.
>>
>>85925633
She should play Batwoman, but I doubt they're going to add anymore franchises to this.
>>
>>85926201
Its been posted here at least 2x a week for the last 2 months. /co/ isn't exactly a fast board. You'd have to be pretty new to have missed this autistic /tv/ shit.

>>85926225
They were made up here or on /tv/ months ago you brain dead faggot. You go look through the archives if you care that much. OP uses the same fucking image every time.
>>
File: the question.png (116KB, 514x323px) Image search: [Google]
the question.png
116KB, 514x323px
>>85926225

That's not how this works, redditor shit-lord
>>
>>85925753
>>85926034

It's literally too perfect to happen, which means it won't.
>>
>>85925352
Jesus, why the fuck so long for a second Superman movie? By then the Superhero fatigue will probably kick in.
>>
>>85926089
Snyder literally created the stories for all of the movies he's directed except MoS and also dictated the basic premise of all the other DCEU movies. For example, he's the one who dictated Wonder Woman is 5000 years old and her solo movie will take place in WW1 and all that. He wrote the first draft of JL's script.

So yeah, Snyder should have been fired a long fucking time ago.
>>
>>85925380
>Tower Of Babel
Don't please.
>>
>>85925908
WBs a mess of a company. They have no clear direction and will likely want to get the JL team up and running fast since BvS did so dismal and Disney/Marvel now have an even better lead then before thanks to this mess.
>>
>>85925352

>Cyborg is out

>But he's already in the trailer

Well this is just flat out retarded. Why does anyone believe these "leaks"?
>>
>>85926374
The Cyborg solo movie.
>>
>>85926374
it's obviously about his Solo movie
>>
>>85925534
Oh, I was under the impression that the Shazam movies would be a standalone thing apart from the rest of the DCEU. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: 1464529256280.jpg (29KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1464529256280.jpg
29KB, 255x255px
>>85926306
Worse if WB doesn't get their act together we might see the embarrassment of a Superman film that has poor sales and will be mark in time as when his relevancy drop and charterers like Vision and Ant-man were more iconic than him.
>>
>>85925590
Lowe would make a good Weather Wizard honestly.
>>
>>85926306
BvS was originally a Man of Steel sequel
>>
>>85926430
They already did that when they announced BVS.
>>
>>85926413
it was confirmed DCEU awhile ago and it's still its own thing, being part of a bigger universe doesnt equal bad in anyway, they've said countless times DC has let them do whatever they want
>>
>>85925470
>Batman recaptures them all that results in Harley leaving the Joker because of the abuse and Batman trying to rehabilitate her.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnddddd this leak was fake. Bored now. Let the thread die please.
>>
>>85925470
Deadshot is in belle reve not arkham
>>
>>85926475
Just like they let Ayer do his thing, right?
>>
>>85926430
>charterers like Vision and Ant-man were more iconic than him.
Literally never.
>>
>>85926453
To our ad it wasn't a Superman movie or a good movie.
>>
>>85926498
Ant-man made about as much as man of steel
>>
>>85925534
>The Rock
Isn't he in jail, though?
>>
File: authentic jj mystery box.png (200KB, 466x429px) Image search: [Google]
authentic jj mystery box.png
200KB, 466x429px
>>85925352
>J.J. Abrams
We're gonna get a bunch of lens flares and a mystery story that won't be resolved until the sequel
>>
>>85925851
>Translation: Blue and Gold never
That's it. DCEU is dead forever.
>>
>>85926530
are you stupid
>>
>>85925352
>Cyborg is out, folks
Cool.
>Expect a full Titans flick
Please no. MAYBE if they strongly sexualize starfire.
>Joe Manganiello.
Meh, too young.
>including J.J. Abrams and Duncan Jones
I'm Ok with JJ as long as he Is banned from homaging the Reeves films at all.
>>85925380
>Lex is very manipulative and much calmer than he was in BvS. He’s also much scarier in my opinion.
Sounds good altho I would still prefer if they just brought in this Lex's dad as the true Lex. Kelsey Grammer please.
>the Crime Syndicate
No.
>>85925407
>The concept sketches do show the full suit which made me very excited. They want Black Manta to be a Darth Vader-esque character, in that his voice and presence is intimidating and terrifying even when he’s not fighting.
Fuck Yes.
>Aqualad
Fuck No, focus on Mera as his partner.
>>85925433
Good very happy it's not reverse Flash yet.
>>85925470
>Black Mask
Use a actual intricate detailed skull mask design & not that leather bondage shit in the comics currently.
Please elude to the notion of the mask being haunted/supernatural/possessive.
>>85925502
>Luke Evans was approached to play Sinestro in Green Lantern Corp.
Lance Reddick would have been my ideal choice but this is decent.
>The film will be lighthearted and fun
Dear god no, did they learn FUCKING NOTHING from the 2011 film???
Repeat after me.
TRAINING DAY IN SPACE, TONE & ALL.
Mother Fuckers.
>>
>>85926524
That's not what makes something iconic.
>>
Go back.
>>
>>85926612
It's better than Zack Snyder.
>>
I honestly love just about everything in these "leaks". Unfortunately it's really hard to get hyped for any of it since;
>the leaks would have to turn out to be a legit
>with so much time there's a very good chance that things would be changed/canceled
>WB's track record hasn't been good enough to inspire tons of confidence
>>
>>85926626
He was arrested on the 21st. I hadn't heard that they let him go the next day.
>>
>>85925892
>Aziz Ansari
>As anything ever

Get this poo in the loo out of here!
>>
>>85925352

>Lex creates Doomsday AND Brainiac

Can they not?
>>
>>85925352
>2020 for MOS 2

Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk why? Cavill will be bald by then and Amy Addams will be what? 50?
>>
>>85926797
Does Lex have to be involve in anything Superman related that isn't Zod?
>>
>>85925567
>Jake Gyllenhaal
Black Mask or Hal maybe.
>Emily Blunt
Please no.
>Alexandria Daddario
Starfire or Natu.
>Rosamund Pike
>Jessica Chastain
Both could play Poison Ivy.
Chastain would be a good older Kate Kane, fuck Barbara.
>The Wonder Woman trailer shows the villain a little
Please please let Ares be in his classic armor. And do battle in it.
>>85925851
Keep Katana & I am happy.
>>85926335
Agreed.
>>85926612
TFA didn't have almost any flares and at times the flares can be gorgeous.
>>
>>85925470
Hope this is fake, cause this is kind of shitty story.
Too Arkham Orginsy.

I'd prefer it if it was pretty much Under the Red Hood, with some stuff taken from Arkham Knight comic, what with the connection between Jason and Deathstroke or some shit if we're shoving him in.
>>
>>85925753
>The Question (heavily being considered as being the first, last I heard), The Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, and Doctor Fate.

I'd love this to be true, but we couldn't be that lucky.
>>
>>85925470

Fake and homosexual
>>
File: 17-milo-ventimiglia.w1200.h630.jpg (214KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
17-milo-ventimiglia.w1200.h630.jpg
214KB, 1200x630px
>Milo Ventimiglia
Is it wrong to want him as Nightwing?
He could totally play an older Dick, he even looks like he's got a bit Romany in him.
>>
>>85927023
post butt
>>
>>85925380
>Lex is let out of prison and gets the public to love him.
There's no way. How are they going to explain him getting out of prison so quickly? Lois Lane wouldn't let this happen.

>There’s a funny scene after the League is assembled where Joker and Harley are committing a crime and they expect Batman to show up…when the whole League arrives.
Man I hope this is real.

> but then Superman returns and weakens him. The full Justice League then works together to defeat Steppenwolf
It would be a lot more memorable if Superman soloed him IMO.

>Green Lantern shows up at the very very end of the film
Hal Jordan prior to getting the ring, after getting the ring, or Abin Sur? I would prefer seeing a wounded Abin Sur.

>Justice League 2 may or may not use Darkseid as the villain.
I think they should. If GL is the one to defeat him, perhaps boosted by the corps giving him extra energy, it would more than make up for the GL movie. Especially if he does his lantern speech as he beats Darkseid.
>>
Geeze, even in fan art his hairline is getting worse
>>
>>85927023

Short
>>
File: krusty_zps8a2227bb.png (160KB, 504x283px) Image search: [Google]
krusty_zps8a2227bb.png
160KB, 504x283px
>>85925352
>>85926797

I like their writing here

>Lex creates Bizarro, calls it Doomsday
>Lex creates Metallo, calls it Brainiac

So what's next? Lex contacts an alien from Mars and calls it Kalibak? Lex hires an evil toymaker, and calls him Parasite?
>>
>>85926907
There is no need to "hope". As others have pointed out these rumors were created months ago on /co/ and finally they hit leddit so news sources believe it.
>>
>>85927064

These aren't actual leaks bud, they're just some dude's fan fiction.
>>
>>85927080
Nightwing is like 1.78, Milo is 1.75 apparently, I'd take it.
>>
>>85925464
>Snyder meme hate hasn't died yet
It's ok, it's easier to spot the plebs that way.
>>
>>85927101
Can't Brainiac just be Kryptonian AI gone rogue.
>>
>>85927227

>says the fanbase that think symbolism is an adequate replacement for character development or exploration.
>>
>>85925892
You have terrible taste.
>>
>>85926236
>God, I'll take anyone other then fucking Snyder.
>then
This is the average intelligence of a pleb a.k.a. Snyder hater.
>>
>>85926487
I hope they've learnt their lessons, both times they edited a film in a way that the director did not want the films have underperformed, 1.4 billion is a lot of money don't get me wrong, but BvS and SS could have made 2.2 billion + if the editing in both wasn't so shit
>>
>>85925470
>Current plot has Black Mask as the main villain breaking other villains out of Arkham to kill Batman.
I had this same idea except with Bane, and Batman would break Bane's back instead.
>>
>>85927564
That sounds incredibly fucking stupid.
>>
>>85927116
It's still fun to theorize. At least these were thought up in a better way than most of the fake leaks around here.
>>
>>85927280
But no one thinks that.
Noone but the Kino faggots give a shit about the symbolism.
It's utterly irrelevant.
In Mos it's just the church scene & the cross pose in space, that does jack shit in regards to the quality it the film, good or bad.
And we got plenty of character work.
>>
>>85925590
i actually could see Lowe as a pathetic riddler, kind of like he is in Young Justice.
>>
>>85925352
>Cyborg in the Flash
Meh.
>everything about MoS2
If they hadn't had casted fucking Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, this would all sound very good.

>>85925380
>JL
More serious and calmer Lex sounds good but still, Jesse Eisenberg. And Steppenwolf. Fuck.

>changing the name of JLD
Alright with me. I never did like the name of JLD, but the concept is great.

>>85925407
>Black Manta
>Black Manta being Darth Vader-esque
>Kaldur'ahm
HHNNNGGG

Although this makes me wonder what they'll do for Darkseid, since he's not unlike Vader as well.

>>85925433
>Creepy Captain Cold
Yeah, no. Leonard is a blue collar career criminal.

>>85925470
>Deadshot
>in Arkham Asylum
Boy, this isn't bullshit.

>>85925502
>lighthearted and fun
Hmm...we'll see. If anything, I'd take a GLC movie that were more serious.

>>85925534
>revamping Black Adam
Eh. Gotta keep him as he is.

>>85925675
Kek, they're going full damage control.

>>85925753
>Zatanna
Seven Soldiers show when?
>>
>>85926089
The director has final say on everything on the movie, the script is far from sacrosanct and often isn't even completed when filming begins
>>
>>85925753
>DCEU shows to HBO exclusively.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this happen. I can't stomach CW anymore.
>>
>>85925464
>>85926333
These. I have no idea how Snyder was able to stay on board for as long as he has been. Too bad the DCEU has already been poisoned by his influence.
>>
File: 228928-Scott-Eastwood.jpg (49KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
228928-Scott-Eastwood.jpg
49KB, 426x639px
>>85927023

no. dick should be 32 years old at the oldest
>>
File: jake gyllenhaal newyork-xlarge.jpg (79KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
jake gyllenhaal newyork-xlarge.jpg
79KB, 1280x721px
>>85925567

jake gyllenhaal as kyle raynor please
>>
>>85927610
For you.
>>
>>85925753
>The Question

Yes.
Dr. Fate would also be amazing. The explanations for what they were doing during the events of the movies would be great too to prevent stuff like "why didn't Dr. Fate just wreck Zod?" Well, if he was even Dr. Fate at the time.

Biggest problem would be Zatanna because even if she couldn't do magic at the time, Zatarra would be able to smash. Actually, I want Zatanna to be scrapped altogether and have a series about Zatarra instead. He's so cool yet people only focus on Zatanna due to waifu nonsense.
>>
>>85926612

Fucking THANK YOU.

>We're gonna get a bunch of lens flares and a mystery story that won't be resolved until the sequel

That won't be resolved EVER. I'm glad someone else noticed this, the last thing I watched with his name on it was 11.22.63 and although the ending was emotionally satifisying, like everything he does, the actual plot goes unresolved. Same thing with Lost, emotional but didn't explain shit about the plot.

I just completely dropped the guy. I wont see anything with his name attached to it. I'm sick of getting cock teased, he needs to finish a fucking plot.

If JJ Abrams did a Scooby-Doo movie, right when they are about to unmask the villain, it would cut to credits. Or the villain wouldn't be unmasked at all, the movie would barely even have it in, that's another cock-tease. Every single thing he makes DOES NOT DELIVER on what it's supposed to. If he made a Superman movie, Superman wouldn't be in it.

He's like a hack that has no reason to be a hack. He actually is talented but wastes it.
>>
File: schway the movie cast.jpg (489KB, 2248x956px) Image search: [Google]
schway the movie cast.jpg
489KB, 2248x956px
>>85927023
>Milo Ventimiglia will never play older Terry McGinnis
>>
>>85927280
>thinks symbolism somehow takes away from character development

Are you retarded?
>>
>>85928460
What did...
>Mission Impossible 3.
>Trek 09
>Into Darkness
>Super 8
Not deliver on?
And don't give me that deep intulectualism in regards to the Trek films, NONE of the previous Trek films had such besides the first.
>>
>>85928460

You realize Abrams didn't write either of those shows, right?

He was a producer on both. He just gave them money and moved on.
>>
>>85925675
>villain is fucking Ares
>again

Just fucking kill me
>>
Is there any hope we'll see Batwoman either in a movie or tv show?
>>
>>85925851
>no Ayer
>SS sequel in 4 years

no
>>
>>85927101
>>85927231
COLU
>>
>>85928694
Well I mean, can you think of a more appropriate final boss for a "Wondy in World War" story?

HARD MODE: No Hitler.
>>
>>85928694
What is the problem?
>>
what a load of bullshit. amazing that some of you fall for this.
>>
>>85925590
I could see him as Scudder, actually. That or Weather Wizard.
>>
>>85925753
>An HBO show about the Question

Fake. The Monkey's Paw has hit everything I want, so that means either this won't happen or somehow it'll be utter shit.
>>
>>85928776
They should have made a Wonder Woman story instead of "WW in WW"
>>
>>85926089
Snyder had complete control over BVS, and a lot of control on MoS.
>>
>>85926612
dont forget you'll get all kinds of jew propaganda
>>
>>85929014
Did he really? Is that why BvS was better than MoS?
>>
>>85925352
I thought that was the Undertaker in that thumbnail.
>>
>>85926907
>I'd prefer it if it was pretty much Under the Red Hood
why does everyone want that overrated Tim story
>>
This is all horseshit. You want a real spoiler? The DCEU is a reactive movie universe that looks at other popular franchises and tries to emulate them. These movies are made by a WB committee and ultimately thats why they fail, because they'll use bullshit statistics/focus group data to get what they want in the end and the director is only a secondary fault. WB is desperately trying to unfuck themselves by Justice League, and unfortunately Wonder Woman will do poorly unless they move the release date.
>>
>>85929185
It was a decent animated movie that allows for several bat baddies to appear at once but personally Im sick of Jason at the moment. Id rather get something like A Serious House on a Serious Earth
>>
>>85926524
Jesus christ you /tv/ posters are retarded
>>
>>85925675
I find it hard to believe Ares is the villain at this point, we haven't heard a peep about casting and the movie movie is already finished filming
>>
>>85928999
But she has fought in WWARS many times in the comics.
>>
>>85926768
He's an american you fucking dumbass
I know you irrationally hate non whites but that doesn't change that being born and raised in the US makes you an American
>>
>>85926824
Cavil will have gotten a hair transplant by then, he's far to handsome and youthful to lose his appeal as an actor
Adams will be fucked, she was such an awful casting choice
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-00-05-10.png (803KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-00-05-10.png
803KB, 1920x1080px
>>85929387
It's one of these 2.
>>
>>85926612
He doesn't do lenses flares anymore because his wife called him out on his shit
>>
>>85929461
>Adams will be fucked, she was such an awful casting choice
But she has been the best Lois in live action history except maybe Durance.
And Lois works better when she is more mature.
>>
>>85929387
This. I know Wonder Woman doesnt exactly have a memorable rogues gallery, but we all pretty much assumed Ares was going to be the go-to baddie and its looking less likely as time goes on. In fact, this literally looks like Wonder Woman vs Mans World. Which I dont know about the rest of you, but I dont see much fun in Diana powering through endless soldiers for 2 hours. Give me Circe, Cheetah, Giganta, or random greek monsters for fuck sake. Im not saying putting Wonder Woman in WW1 cant be interesting, but this whole thing isnt looking too great
>>
>>85928666
you're a liar
I'm on to you devil
>>
>bunch of utterly (re: lazily) random stuff (director considerations, concept art, slate arrangement, casting, etc.) about years-off up-in-the-air releases
>absolutely nothing insightful about Wonder Woman that's already in the can and shot

The fuck? These leaks arent even trying anymore!
>>
>>85929491
The role was miserable and she wasn't right for it.
>Lois works better when she is more mature
Complete /tv/ casual detected. Lois is best as late 20s early 30s youthful spunk and vigor
>>
>>85926530
no, fake news story

>>85925534
it really seems like they're waiting out the option on Johnson, since they signed him in like 2007 or something

seems like he's not what they want at all so either they don't know what they want and waiting him out is just coinkidink or they do know and it's not him

imagine that
>>
>>85929465
Seems odd that they havent even announced the villain yet this late.
>>85929491
I prefer my Lois a little bitchy, Adams doesnt exactly do it for me but nothing against her acting ability
>>
>>85929495
It's gonna be Ares.
Remember the first 2 Bvs trailers didn't show Doomsday, they can and probably should hide Ares.
And their has to be a reason they haven't named >>85929465's characters yet.
>>
>>85929527
My point being: who the fuck are you that you know such a wide berth of stuff?

Not even Zack Snyder could tell you all the bullshit in the OP if you asked him, so who the fuck are you?
>>
>>85929507
What am I lying about? 6 had some strong political commentary but it wasn't Sci-fi intulwctualism.
>>
File: 26.0.jpg (51KB, 226x289px) Image search: [Google]
26.0.jpg
51KB, 226x289px
>>85925675
>>
>>85928666
Into Darkness had a shit script but I thought Abrams tight directing made it decent
>>
>>85926333
>Snyder literally created the stories for all of the movies he's directed except MoS

You heard it here folks! Zack Snyder created 300 and Watchmen!
>>
>>85929495
>I know Wonder Woman doesnt exactly have a memorable rogues gallery

>Cheetah
>The Circle
>Veronica Cale
>Dr. Psycho
>Circe
>>
>>85929529
>The role was miserable and she wasn't right for it.
And get she was still not a thousandth as whiny, slapsticky, overly emotional or Bitchy as Kidder & Bosworth.

And no she comes off as a annoying bitchy cunt if too young, hence Bosworth.
>>
>>85929559
A script reader in the DC films division would definitely know all of this shit if they had to do coverages for executives
Just saying
4chan is so fucking ignorant of how industries work, /co/ insists editors do proofreading
>>
>>85929559
Yeah this is where the "leaks" always fall apart. There's only a handful of people who would know all of this shit, and those are the people that don't want to leak it
>>
>>85929543
I want Lois sarcastic but not bitchy.
I feel Amy got it almost perfect.
>>
>>85929552
Yes but even so, Doomsday wasnt the main antagonist, Lex was, and was advertised for a good while. Im not saying they have to reveal everything, but doesnt it strike you as odd that the studio trying to market the first Wonder Woman movie and theyre being coy about their antagonist, even though its not really a big reveal? You would think WB would advertise THE GOD OF WAR or some other thing to gauge some audience interest. And again, we're all expecting Ares, but until we get a confirmation we shouldnt jump to conclusions
>>
>>85929642
>Still talking about the movies like they are the only version of a character
>implying a cunt comes off as less of a cunt due to age rather than acting ability or writing
Just go back to /tv/
>>
>>85929588
Nothing about the script was bad besides the death curing blood.
>>
>>85929649
Would a script reader need to know all the casting and director considerations?

And all the plots and villains that the studio is considering but hasn't put into a script?
>>
>>85929630
I should have specified FOR CASUALS. Go ahead, ask a random person who Wonder Woman fights on occasion
>>
>>85926186
fuck you
>>
>>85929642
>My shit smells better than my brother's and dad's so it smells good
>implying the screenplay doesn't determine the cunt level
>>
>>85929665
STAS Lois seemed like a good balance
>>
>>85929672
Fair Enough, I think they want to dance around Ares for 2 reasons.
1. People could scream spoilers like they did with DD main villain or not.
2. Some dislike the mythology aspect of Wonder Woman and would compare this to Immortals or Wrath of the Titans if they were more upfront about it.
>>
>>85929359
A-M ended on about 518 on a 130 budget

MoS ended on about 668 on a 225 budget

so the baseline (excluding marketing) is 388 to 443, but

2013 to 2015 inflation was 1.7% so it's more like 388 to 450, but even though there's 62 million dollarydoos difference that way, it's still a better return on investment - 1:4 compared to 1:3

as much as raw turnover counts, turning those 1:3's into 1:4's is damn near impossible, and then some cunt comes along and straight up Batman '89 or Deadpools you into a 1:10 or 1:12

so yeah he's wrong but he's also not wrong to say Ant-Man had the greater success as far as the accountants/investors are concerned

>>85929461
hair plugs look like ass close up, he'll get a wig like everybody else

>>85926824
>>85926824
she'll be 46
>>
>>85929687
The Khan "reveal" was fucking stupid. The fact that the antagonist was a dude named Khan had no impact in the context of the film and thus there was no reason for it to be a twist.

It only has impact on the viewer if they're familiar with Star Trek, in which case they knew who he was the moment he was cast
>>
>>85929699
Yes because if they're doing coverage and informational packages for higher ups they usually include that shit so the execs know what's going on when they go to meetings
Why the executives can't just learn this shit on their own I don't know, but assistants and grunts at studios often know a lot more than you'd think
>>
>>85929461

Adams' probem has less to do with ehr and more to do with the direction and script.

Like Shayamalan and Lucas, Snyder has the incredible ability to wring terrible, terrible performances out of some great actors and actresses. She literally gave a better performance in the Night of the Museum sequel then she did in BvS, it's fucking outstanding.

>alright Amy, I want you to use absolutely none of your natural charisma and acting talent for Lois.

>that's right Amy, just put the same stock worried and sad expressions on your face, whatever you do do not show a single emotion in these scenes

>perfect Amy, thanks a lot

Meanwhile Adams remembers the times when she worked with Paul Thomas Anderson and Steven Spielberg.
>>
>>85929678
With age she can back it up with intelligence & wise experience.
>>
>>85926679
>>including J.J. Abrams and Duncan Jones
>I'm Ok with JJ as long as he Is banned from homaging the Reeves films at all.

You're asking a fish to not swim!
>>
>>85926049
>These have been posted here for like 2 months now.

Two months?
>>85925470

>. Deathstroke is sent in by Waller to help contain the situation so she can use them for her own means but Batman fights Deathstroke and promises Waller that he’s coming for her next.

Wouldn't the recent post that Batfleck made on his Facebook showing off Test footage of Deathstroke pretty much confirm this to be true if it was indeed posted for the first time two months ago?
>>
File: Screeeeeen.jpg (61KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screeeeeen.jpg
61KB, 500x281px
>>85925892
>Adam Scott as a Rogue
I never knew I wanted this so badly.
>>
>>85929724
But her characterization nor her storyline nor her acting was shit in ANYWAY.
She was a exorcize in subtlety instead of grating over the topness.
They built their relationship out of trust & compassion instead if her drooling & spacing out every time she sees him like Kidder.
>>
>>85929776
>Like Shayamalan and Lucas, Snyder has the incredible ability to wring terrible, terrible performances out of some great actors and actresses.

Watchmen pretty much flies in the face of this but ok.
>>
>>85929747
She was the best Lois in any medium (most of the time), Amy is the 2nd best in my book.
>>
>>85929763
A lot of ancient myth movies have been shit lately havent they? Wouldnt put it past WB to downplay that, but its still a good portion of her character. Worst thing that can happen is another Thor situation
>>
>>85929552
Doomsday was played by any number of people in a mocap suit.

Ares requires an actual actor, so it's unlikely that they'd have wrapped filming months ago without a single word of his casting.

Maybe literally all of his scenes were done in an indoor studio, but even then you'd think there'd be a leak.

I'm not ruling it out, but as far as these kinds of films go, its pretty unprecedented
>>
>>85929770
It was a twist in that it revealed his motivation and that Robocop was not all good.
>>
>>85929765
No you fucking idiot it's not about the money it's about the legitimate iconic-ness of the character
Vision and Ant-Man will never be as iconic as Superman because he's a fucking American Icon beyond the level of every other superhero
The hero pose (hands on hips triumphant) is superman's
The idea of a secret identity is most closely tied to Superman, the mild mannered person becoming extraordinary in their own time
If someone is doing something far beyond normal ability they are referred to as Superman
Something that is a serious weakness is a "kryptonite"
Superman is known as a savior and a figure of hope to even the most casual human being in America
These things will never switch to Ant Man or Vision, Superman has transcended far beyond his media

I'm glad you wasted all that time doing that math and research because it proves how fucking retarded you are and how fucked your perspective is
>>
>>85929776
Your full of fucking shit.
>>85929809
No he didn't homage anything for Mission Impossible 3, he can do it again.
>>
File: Superman Stop it.jpg (78KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Stop it.jpg
78KB, 456x386px
>>85929793
Except Lois at 35 has been a journalist for over a decade and has pulitzer which can easily be conveyed in an adaptation, so you're once again an obvious fucking retarded casual
>>
>>85929883
Eh... Wrath was actually good in my book and better then the Clash remake.
Immortals was meh.
>>
File: 1429743614239.jpg (316KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429743614239.jpg
316KB, 900x1000px
>>85925380
>>Justice League 2 may or may not use Darkseid as the villain.
Alright, good. I can see their concern, and I don't mind building him up a bit more. Tower of Babel would be terrible, it'll completely go against the established Batman.

>>85925433
>Not based Thawne yet
Aw damn. Well, here's to hoping he's being saved, and that they wanted to actually work on him so he wasn't just the CW version. Please fucking tease him.

>>85925534
>There will never be a Shazam movie with Mr. Mind as the main antagonist
Feels bad, I always liked him more than Black Adam when I was a kid. He needs to be around a little more.
>>
>>85928776
Yeah, it'd be amazing for Wondy to fight some dumb messenger in WW1.
Since they use wrong World War.
>>
>>85930007
>Alright, good. I can see their concern, and I don't mind building him up a bit more. Tower of Babel would be terrible, it'll completely go against the established Batman.
I hope they give us the Legion of Doom. But they'll never go full Silver Age with it, since it IS the Snyderverse and all.
>>
>>85925352
>Nightwing is in it, though, if that’s any consolation.
I thought Dick was going to be the Robin who is killed off in the movies, as there was this.
>>
Lets talk Flash for a minute, ideally I would think a trilogy would work well starting with The Rogues, then Grodd, then ending with Reverse Flash. Starting with the Rogues early allows you to bring them back to perhaps help with a bigger threat briefly or add to their ranks. Captain Cold and Glider are rumored to be a lock but maybe making it a team of 4 would work better. The problems with that though is character juggling and who makes the first cut. Which 2 would you add? Heatwave, Mirror Master, Trickster, or Weather Wizard?
>>
>>85929765
Mccaunaghey's transplant worked
>>
>>85930030
What would have been fun is if they built this universe with solos, hinting the Legion of Doom and by Justice League they formed to strike each separate member hard and fast. Id love to see the LoD in any degree at this point but fat chance of that happening
>>
Deadshot might be getting a solo movie.

Don't ask me how I know this.
>>
>>85925352
>Edgar Wright is also being courted for a DCEU project.
I'm excited to see what his movie is 12 years from now.
>>
>>85930161
You know, THIS sort of thing would be exactly why building up the universe with solos would actually work.

It could also be something they could beat Marvel to the punch with. Remember, they don't have to use the name 'Legion of Doom'. They could just use the Injustice Gang or whatever.

Marvel's villains have been mostly forgettable so far. It's a bit of a generalization, but a lot of people agree that DC has great villains, maybe even better than Marvel's. If they play their cards right and don't just kill off every villain at the end of the movie, they could set up something like this and even give their villains sufficient character development too.
>>
>>85928406

>Zatarra fans actually exist

Wew lad
>>
>>85927023
Shit, Milo. I never thought much of you looks-wise in Heroes, but you lookin' good these days, brother.
>>
>>85929063
>Implying either were good

Just because one shit smells less than the other doesn't make it not shit.
>>
>>85930070

>Believing these whack """""leaks"""""
>>
>>85925352
>>85925352
>J.J. Abrams
Fuck that.
>>
>>85930095
Captain Cold
Heatwave
Mirror Master
Weather Wizard

I'd leave Golden Glider for a sequel.
>>
>>85925407
I WANNA BELIEVE
>>
>>85925851
They'd be fucking idiots to not do a Blue & Gold movie. Get someone like Edgar Wright, around 80 mil budget. Boom, they'll make fucking bank.
>>
>>85930095

I think you need like 10 flash movies to be honest, considering all you can do with the character.
>>
>>85927714
>Yeah, no. Leonard is a blue collar career criminal.
He's also a sleezy asshole, creep is a perfectly fine direction to go with him.
>>
Why do DCEU threads attract so many faggots from DC_Cinematic?
>>
>>85925380
>Tower of Babel is also being discussed as a possible plot.

>it's a heroes fight each other episode
I fucking garuntee this was that hack Snyders idea.
>>
>>85930495
"Sleezy asshole," isn't the same as "creepy" necessarily. Neither are particularly attractive traits in human beings but they're not the same either.

Can't wait for them to fuck up Captain Cold like they did Lex and the Joker. Oh boy, can't wait.
>>
>>85930466
Drop Top and pretty much what I had in mind. Personally I would want them to point out that Heatwave and Cold do more than just shoot fire/ice, but are also walking hazards that create extreme environments that make it dangerous for Barry. Because you have to be pretty ridiculous to last against Flash for more than a few seconds
>>
File: Starro01.jpg (255KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
Starro01.jpg
255KB, 500x747px
You know who should have been the Justice League villain, who could have had a great buildup, and wouldn't have any Thanos comparisons? Fucking Starro. Here's how it could have worked.

>First off, change the parasite spore things from being starfish sized, make them so they are tiny, and work by cutting into the victim's head, usually in the back or just behind the ears, leaving behind a small, star-shaped scar. Make these guys do odd shit with the heroes, but not all of them are evil. Some stalk them, some act like fans, casual stuff, not noticable right away.
>Increase the number of people that can be seen with a star-shaped scar as the films go on, and even make some notable guys close to the hero already infected.
>Finally reveal Starro makes his way to Earth in a Justice League movie, stops dicking around and has the intelligence he needs, and just plans a full on invasion. Makes it difficult for heroes to fight their allies, and it introduces better alien invasion stories. And it makes it creepier too, as it's not like this is a typical villain, it's a monster.

Too bad he's probably on the list of characters who will never appear in a movie, he'd be great.
>>
File: captain cold bio.jpg (168KB, 669x1029px) Image search: [Google]
captain cold bio.jpg
168KB, 669x1029px
>>85930528
Dont depress me already anon. Predicted monkey paw is Snart not being a thief with a code or something
>>
>>85930551
I think Top can work though, because with him there's that uneasy factor of possible betrayal.

Also, I agree that they need to showcase why exactly these guys are considered threats. Cold needs to basically be a one man army with a vast arsenal of cold field based weapons. Heatwave needs to be shown as a brilliant tactician with his weapon. MM, WW, and Top are a bit easier to showcase.
>>
>>85930609
Right? They kind of downplay the Absolute Zero/Hot thing with those two a lot. Mirror Master of course leaves a lot of options open too
>>
>>85930070
that was confirmed fake, and that tombstone shows up in the Waynes funeral scene
>>
>>85930556
I'd much rather get Starro as the first JL villain than fucking Steppenwolf myself. Honestly, any actual JL villain would be better. The White Martians, AMAZO, Despero, fucking ANYTHING.

>>85930587
>Predicted monkey paw is Snart not being a thief with a code or something
Christ. Worst timeline.
>>
>>85925753
>HBO
Jonah Hex
Jonah Hex
Jonah Hex
JONAH HEX DC THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CHANCE
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
>>
With Johns being given such an allegedly big role in the DCEU it would really surprise me if they fucked up the rogues badly
If they do it basically confirms Johns has no power and is just lip service for the die hards
>>
>>85925753

>Tfw thingken about how good Arrow would be on HBO

;_;
>>
>>85930774
Id rather they'd hold off on the Parademon invasion entirely until Darkseid debuts. Because who fucking cares about Steppenwolf?
>>
>>85930828
>If they do it basically confirms Johns has no power and is just lip service for the die hards
Wouldn't be surprised at all.

>>85930865
>Id rather they'd hold off on the Parademon invasion entirely until Darkseid debuts. Because who fucking cares about Steppenwolf?
Same. And then they'd do the same, "Superhero team fights an army of faceless mooks," like in the first two Avengers movies already.

Better to just use an actual JL villain now, and then save the army of mooks thing for Darkseid's actually appearance. And even throw in something like the Justifiers.
>>
Let them do whatever.

Not even Superman can save the DCEU now.
>>
>>85926530
Are you high? He's literally the highest paid actor in Hollywood right now.
>>
>>85930980
Maybe they'll fail enough to relaunch
>>
>>85925352

>Supposed to believe that some reddit sperg got leaks for the movies that are 10 years in the future

It's like reading the plot of Age Of Ultron in 2010, which I'm sure, even if I look the archives doesn't exist.
>>
>>85930980
Implying the incredibleness we have gotten so far needs to be saved.
>>
Justice League's post credits should reveal a flash of greencoming from Batman as he turns back into Martian Manhunter
>>
>>85930774
Starro would be cool if they played it with surreal lovecraftian suspensefulness.

White Martians would be good.

Amazo is lame and would potentially come off like Johnny having all the ff4's powers in Rise of the Silver shit pile.

Despero would be too similar to the Doomsday we have already gotten.
>>
>>85931099
>Joe Chill burned Bruce's parents
It all fits.
>>
>>85931125
>Amazo is lame and would potentially come off like Johnny having all the ff4's powers in Rise of the Silver shit pile.
Amazo is great and all they would need to do is take notes from the DCAU version if they thought the comic book version was too dorky looking.

>Despero would be too similar to the Doomsday we have already gotten.
Despero isn't shit like Doomsday.
>>
>>85929192
t. Buttdevestated mouseketeer
>>
>>85931239

Despero is worse
>>
>>85926049
>These have been posted here for like 2 months now.
Like 4chan's fanfiction is posted on Reddit. Pottery.
>>
>>85931281
Considering Despero is at least an actual character, not really.
>>
>>85931279
He's right.

And it's hard to be a buttdevastated mousekateer when Marvel Studios is performing better than WB on all fronts.
>>
>>85925352
>Teen Titans movie

not sure how to feel about that
>>
>>85931440
Just because a character is slightly obscure doesn't mean they're not cool or an actual character. Just admit you hate comics and move on. Steppenwolf is a nice choice.
>>
>>85931567
>tries to claim Doomsday has more character than despero
>tells someone else they don't read comics
>>
>>85931625
My bad bro, I missed some posts in between >>85930774 and >>85931281 so I thought you were talking about Steppenwolf. I need to go to bed lol
>>
>>85931625

What character does Despero have over Doomsday other than being space's brock lesnar?
>>
>>85931567
>>85931649
Steppenwolf is still a shitty choice, no matter which way you slice it.
>>
>>85931690
Dude at least ruled his own planet once. And he's hellbent on revenge against the JLA, especially Manhunter.

It's not much but it's by far and away more than what Doomsday has. Doomsday is a non-character, he literally has no personality.
>>
>>85931239
Young Justice Amazo looked great but the concept is dumb.

>a robot that can copy ALL the powers of the Justice League

Just lazy writing through and through, always has been
>>
>>85925352
>Deathstroke was offered to a bunch of actors but it ultimately went to Joe Manganiello.

noone wants to have anything to do with DCEU at this point, now that WB betrayed their core principle of being director driven and specially after Letos rant.
>>
>>85931698
No he is fucking not.
He was extremely badass in Earth 2.
>>
>>85931883
>but the concept is dumb.
This is superhero comics, motherfucker.

And if anything, Amazo's powerset is fucking great. It's like his saving grace. You seriously think that a robot who can copy all the powers of the League isn't worth shit? Come on, son.

>lazy writing
>superhero comics
>NOT having crazy shit

>>85931929
>No he is fucking not.
Yes he fucking is.

Steppenwolf has NEVER been a major player outside of E2.
>>
>>85931348
It really is. We've reached a new low as humans.
>>
>>85931971
>Steppenwolf has NEVER been a major player

I guess there's no point in trying to make D list characters exposure cause it didnt work with MCU or anything
>>
>>85931997
Did anybody want a D-list character to be the first major antagonist of a JL movie though?

And before you say shit, the MCU didn't even pull this shit. Pretty sure Loki has antagonized the Avengers before.
>>
>>85932043

>Pretty sure Loki has antagonized the Avengers before.

In the first Avengers issue, no less.
>>
>>85932092
Well hey, look at that.

Sorry, I don't know Avengers history that well. But even still, yeah.

If Snyder wasn't a fucking hack, we'd be getting Starro the Conqueror.
>>
>>85932142

>Zack Snyder given 200 million dollars to make a movie about the JL fighting a gigantic space starfish

You know, I might actually get interested in that. That sounds like such a bad idea that it might circle around become great.

Honestly, he should have made Granny Goodness the main villain for JL part 1. The idea of Zack trying to "Snyderize" a flying old fat grandma with a club and her harem of BDSM karate women sounds hilarious. We all know this is going to be bad, he should at least go all the way and make it interestingly bad.
>>
>>85925407
>Aqualad

Yeah, nah. They've already changed both his Earth One and Earth Prime versions to Tempest.
>>
>>85932201
>You know, I might actually get interested in that. That sounds like such a bad idea that it might circle around become great.
This is an actual post on /co/.

Honestly I have to wonder if you sad, sorry fucks even read comic books sometime. Or at least the fuckers who defend Snyder's movies.

>a movie about the JL fighting their first and oldest foe would be bad

Fuck, man.

>Honestly, he should have made Granny Goodness the main villain for JL part 1. The idea of Zack trying to "Snyderize" a flying old fat grandma with a club and her harem of BDSM karate women sounds hilarious. We all know this is going to be bad, he should at least go all the way and make it interestingly bad.
Fuck you if you're trying to imply that Granny Goodness is a bad villain or something.

And Granny Goodness would be better than Steppenwolf. At least SHE'S memorable and has actual personality.
>>
File: Avengers v1 001-022.jpg (1MB, 1920x2743px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers v1 001-022.jpg
1MB, 1920x2743px
>>85932043
He did. He was reason Avengers were formed, anyway.
And issue had Hulk being clown out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>85932229

>implying I'm shitting on Starro or defending Snyder

Read my post again senpai-chan. Context is important.
>>
>>85932241
Funny how people love to shit on the MCU when it's far more accurate than the DCEU so far.

>>85932249
>Read my post again senpai-chan. Context is important.
Sorry. Maybe I'm just jaded by all the rampant Snyder defenders on this board. Now THOSE are the people who I'm genuinely not sure about. We just had a few threads the other day about how the New Gods would never be able to work in movies.
>>
>>85932276

I would love an actual Starro JL movie. Give it to someone like Brad Bird and it would be amazing.

I'm talking about SNYDER'S version of Starro and Granny Goodness, that's what I was making fun of.
>>
>>85932314
>I'm talking about SNYDER'S version of Starro and Granny Goodness, that's what I was making fun of.
Yeah, sorry man. It's late, etc.

Snyder can go fuck himself, sure.
>>
>>85932314
But Snyder version of Starro would be dark invasion of the body snatchers type stuff. It would be amazing.
>>
>>85932438

Yes anon, clearly Starro needs a dark and gritty update worthy of the kino master. I mean you could the martians like Justice League's pilot did, but clearly only virgins would know about them.
>>
>>85925352
>Teen Titans movie

This is how I know all this is fake
>>
>>85932576
Why?
>>
>>85932241
Huh, Hulk is tiny. And coherent.
>>
>>85932526
Yes dark & gritty would be ideal when handling a possessive hivemind parasite invasion...
I agree White Martians would be better.

Stop confusing Goyer's words with Snyders.
>>
>>85925352
Is that Liam Neeson?
>>
Please crime syndicate. Forever evil
>>
>>85925352
>Edgar Wright
Dial H is the only thing I can think of that fits.
>>
>>85925590
You know its weird but I can see him as the Prankster
>>
>>85925352
>I believe the origin they have planned at the moment is Lex uses Kryptonian and alien tech to enhance LexOS and it becomes Braniac

JUST MAKE IT A FUCKING SPACE ROBOT THAT COLLECTS MINIATURE CITIES

WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD

BEING RELEVANT IS IRRELEVANT
>>
File: dceuthreads.jpg (1MB, 1500x2305px) Image search: [Google]
dceuthreads.jpg
1MB, 1500x2305px
>>85932836
Kevin James as Nelson Jent when?
>>85932854
I could see him wlrking as Jack Ryder.
>>
>>85926530
Fuck off
>>
>>85932903
>Kevin James as Nelson Jent when?

Please no.
>>
>>85932228
That's Garth. Kaldur is Aqualad right now
>>
>>85925470
>black mask on the bigscreen
ye boi
is stephanie in the dceu
>>
>>85932438
>Snyder
>Amazing
Pick one
>>
>>85925590
He looks like a more powerful Tom Cavanagh
>>
>>85933039
It really fits. Fat, blonde(?), what else do you need? I feel like he'd play a dramatic role pretty easily. In fact, he's doing one sometime soon.
>>
>>85929559
tfw I'm not Zack Snyder

Life is pain.
>>
File: 1471002181977.jpg (681KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471002181977.jpg
681KB, 1080x1080px
>>85925380
>that JL plot

I want to believe folks, if this is true I'm going to be so happy.
>>
>>85926907
>this plot is too similar to Arkham Origins

>let's have a plot similar to Arkham Knight

Yeah, no...
>>
I couldn't care less about DCEU. I just hope Nightwing will be white and has great ass.
>>
>>85925633
Tfw Daddario is Zatana
>>
>>85932724
They just said the other day they're not doing teen Titans live action anything at the moment
>>
>>85934510
Agreed, but Daddario should thickened up a lil bit though
>>
>>85925433
>He wears a sleek mechanical suit

Oh nice, they're going full Mr Freeze on him.

>They noticed how fan’s loved the Speedforce scenes in the show and hope to put their own spin on something similar.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE TV SHOW: THE MOVIE.
>>
>>85925380
>There’s a funny scene after the League is assembled where Joker and Harley are committing a crime and they expect Batman to show up…when the whole League arrives. It’s really funny and Joker and Harley just stand there, not knowing what to do now

joker better burst into hysterics after the "just stand there" bit
>>
>>85930477
>Edgar Wright
Maybe, but Edgar Wright has sort of already shown he doesn't like the shared universe model, especially not one where he needs to work with an existing property.

He wanted Ant-Man to end with Hank Pym trying to destroy the world and half the US getting destroyed. Even before the delays made it harder for him to get his own story not beholden to the wider MCU, the latter was never going to fucking fly.

I don't have anything against Wright, he makes good movies, but he's not a good fit for how these specific movies work.
>>
>>85934934
This is the fakest thing about it. The ending of Suicide Squad is literally them together outside of captivity and they're going to use them as an easter egg to throw them in prison again for zero dramatic effect or story telling?
>>
>>85926190
Agree.
>>
File: 0dvu2tU.jpg (29KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
0dvu2tU.jpg
29KB, 450x319px
>>85930183
How do you know this?
>>
>>85925380
>Justice League 2 may or may not use Darkseid as the villain. The biggest concern is comparisons to Thanos
What? Why would this be a problem now?
>>
File: 1439774575387.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439774575387.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>85937270
Three bad to mediocre films back to back to back..
>>
>>85930351
Zatarra is baller. Zatanna is annoying.
>>
>>85937580
I never got why Zatanna's real name is Zatanna, instead of Anna with Zatanna as a stage name

Zatara is just John or Giovanni, why is her name sort of demonic
>>
>>85937270
>Created by the same guy.

Yea they are pretty similar. Just suck it up buttercup.
>>
>>85925567

Maxwell Lord, Shazam, Dick Grayson, League of Assassins person? Hal Jordan
>>
>>85925633

Emily Blunt as Kate Kane
Rosamund Pike as Catwoman
Alexandria Daddario as Zatanna
Jessica Chastain as Barbara Gordon
>>
>>85926306

Eh we say superhero fatigue will happen every year but it never does.
>>
>>85937164
OH THAT'S IT

SAY GOODBYE TO THAT LOCATED SHOULDER
>>
>>85938021
Though I do think DC fatigue will set in (besides batman, normies cant get enough of that shit). Wonder Woman will disappoint and by Justice League most of their audience will be alienated, do pretty good opening weekend, and suffer a massive drop week 2. Though I pray Im wrong. I want at least 1 good DCEU movie
>>
>>85925633
Poison Ivy or Carwoman for Jessica
>>
>>85925352
>Lex uses Kryptonian and alien tech to enhance LexOS and it becomes Braniac.
I GOT NO STRINGS ON ME
>>
>>85932276
>>85932314
>>85932326
You guys are in desperate need of some kinotherapy.
>>
>>85925380
>Tower of Babel is also being discussed as a possible plot.
Please god no. We don't need that
>>
>>85925590
LITERALLY
>>
>>85938586
It would make 0 sense at all. This Batman cannot have plans to take out the JL because his team is based on the trust that Superman gave him. If an adaptation were to be done, it could only work if the entire League worked together to make plans to take themselves down individually, and that information got stolen somehow. Or if they all gave permission to/commanded Batman to make plans, and it got stolen.
>>
>>85937698
>Created by the same guy.
what are you even talking about
>>
>>85927714
>not muh 10-year-old version of a character that's existed since the 60s
>>
>>85926612
that's lindelof, not jj abrams you fucking retard
>>
>>85925892

The question is who is going to play crazy manipulative rogue rogue The Top???

Matt Dillon will be my choice
>>
am I the only one who read this all in his voice
>>
>>85925470
Why would be Deadshot in Arkham? He's not insane.
>>
>>85925753
>HBO
>Not using any of the Vertigo characters

BRAVA DC
>>
File: 1458781709385.jpg (38KB, 426x440px) Image search: [Google]
1458781709385.jpg
38KB, 426x440px
>>85925352
>>Edgar Wright is also being courted for a DCEU project.

The only reason I believe this is because Warner is stupid enough to actually believe this can happen.
>>
File: 8V6v9vI.jpg (54KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
8V6v9vI.jpg
54KB, 800x536px
>>85925892
>>
>>85937698
Thanos was created by Jim Starlin, you stupid fuck.
>>
>all these 2020+ releases
By that time the bubble will be long gone and/or the DCEU'll dead.
>>
>>85938075

I think Wonder Woman and JL are good now that they've learned their lesson and Goyer is totally out. Shit even Synder is done after JL. Geoff Johns coming on board in the Kevin Feige role should have happened sooner but I think DC movies we'll be the better for it. Don't love Geoff Johns comics all the time but atleast he gets the general direction of all the characters so they have some checks and balances from comic book people for the movies from now on.
>>
>>85928694
Fuck off, Ares being involved just redeemed this whole goddamn movie, if this is even true.
>>
>>85929543
>Seems odd that they havent even announced the villain yet this late.
It's possible they're keeping it a secret because of a reveal in the movie.
>>
>>85942220
Marvel will be dead by then but superhero movies will continue to be made.
>>
>>85925470

It's so dumb it has to be true. Damn I cannot wait for Ben Affleck to kill his career just like Joel Schumacher did.
>>
>>85930980
Why save what's already perfect?
>>
>>85931006
There will never be a relaunch or reboot. Sorry
>>
>>85925502
Not really happy about a lighthearted GL movie, Hal's life is suffering not fun
>>
>>85943616
It's not even just Hal, really. Every Lantern's life is suffering, pretty much.

I mean, I'm happier that they're taking steps to be more "lighthearted" and "fun" and all, but a Lantern movie should be overall serious.
>>
>>85925380
if they made Darkseid's complexion stoney and grey like it's supposed to be that'd solve the thanos comparison I think, but if they use the nu-52 design I wont watch it
>>
>>85925567
I'm happy to hear Misha could get work other than Castiel. He seems like a really nice guy.
>>
>>85925753
>>85930832
>Instead of fixing there broken shows, they are trying to make more
Its so stupid that its probably true
>>
>>85944223
>but if they use the nu-52 design I wont watch it
Dude...

Man

Like, if they SERIOUSLY went with the nu52 version, I will be so fucking mad, you don't even know. So mad I might just stop watching DCEU films entirely.
>>
>>85926612
>J.J. Abrams
Is DC/WB trying to pull a Star Trek and completely kill the frachise?
>>
>>85925567
Misha for Mr Miracle, dunno who for Barda only tall actresses I can think of are Gwendoline Christie and Elizabeth Debicki.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mn2igpCX831qz4rgp.jpg (42KB, 278x321px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mn2igpCX831qz4rgp.jpg
42KB, 278x321px
gina torres should be barda, i feel like she voiced her in one of the animated movies too
>>
>>85946162
I didn't think of this.

Honestly I feel like Gina Carano would be great, once you get past the fact that she's much shorter than Barda should be. But they could always make her bigger through movie magic too.
>>
>>85941444
I get the feeling Arkham is basically Batman's private prison in DCEU

Though Deadshot being there is probably so his daughter don't have to travel to Louisiana every time she visits
>>
>>85925352
>Black Lightning announced today
>no info on it in leak

Fake and gay
>>
>>85930477
just get Shane Black
>>
File: 1466657835595.gif (186KB, 346x335px) Image search: [Google]
1466657835595.gif
186KB, 346x335px
>>85925380
>There’s a funny scene after the League is assembled where Joker and Harley are committing a crime and they expect Batman to show up…when the whole League arrives. It’s really funny and Joker and Harley just stand there, not knowing what to do now. Kind of like a “Well…shit” moment.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.