[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the comicbook industry do to really capture the elusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What should the comicbook industry do to really capture the elusive and very profitable female demographic?
>>
>>85924720
Make shitty tv shows centered around female characters and full of lady bait hot guys then make the same title comics matter to it
>>
>>85924720
Female universes with female writers and artists.

Like Ultimate Marvel except every title is like Hellcat and Squirrel Girl. A cute Tigra comic where she gets distacted from the bad guy by a ball of yarn, A Scarlet witch comic in the vein of the Sabrina TV show. Medusa and Chrystal run a hair salon together.
>>
Why would we want that?
>>
File: romance novel covers.jpg (295KB, 1232x763px) Image search: [Google]
romance novel covers.jpg
295KB, 1232x763px
>>85924720
>elusive
elusive my ass

successful formula has already been invented more than a century ago
>>
>>85924720
Translate and publish manga
Holy shit, it worked!
>>
>>85926011
>I'm in Love With a Scottish Mullet
>>
>>85924720
More shit like Snotgirl and Batgirl, I'd guess, if we're talking more mainstream stuff.

Women read a lot of webcomics, manga, and indie titles more than men I think. That isn't to say that no women read cape titles or more mainstream titles, but I think the more vocal fans of those are men.
>>
>>85926011
>CRACK BABY SALE

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>85926160
>he doesn't understand the successful formula
>>
>>85925747
Women have a fuckton of disposible income and they spend a fuckton of it on the things they like, potentially very profitable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.