[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guess who's back /co/ , will he cause just as much of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Donny.png (368KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
Donny.png
368KB, 696x394px
guess who's back /co/ , will he cause just as much of a controversy as last time?

We could have had the talking dog but instead we got this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oITK6vDpSpM
>>
>>85920704
>mouth
If that his front, what's that growth on the side?
>>
>>85920765
I think its supposed to be his nose
>>
>>85920704
Literally nothing was controversial about this other than the vague retrospective tranny projection.
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (32KB, 439x350px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
32KB, 439x350px
>>85920704
Bubbles is so kawaiiiiii! I LOVE THIS SHOW <3
>>
Did they ever have that gamer episode?
>>
>We could have had the talking dog
Ask yourself anon: Do you WANT the talking dog to appear in this show?

Do you want the people who made this to introduce their own 'interpretation' of the talking dog?
>>
>>85921064
It wasn't vague, didn't the creators come out and say it was actually supposed to be a trans metaphor?
>>
>>85922294
Just second-hand so take it with a pinch of salt, but I heard they made a later statement saying that it was intended to be a general 'be yourself' plot that was spun as a trans-thing by a PR chucklefuck.

Either that or it was a trans thing and now they're backpedalling.
>>
Friendly reminder that even tumblr hated it.
>>
File: charizard3.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
charizard3.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>when a show is so bad you don't even want to mock it
>>
>>85920704
The controversy was bullshit anyway.
>>
>>85921064
>>85922294
>>85922394
Either way the message was poorly handled
>Decides to have an operation because he knows in his heart he's a unicorn
>Becomes a monster
>Lols he was a unicorn all along
Wut?
>>
>>85922394
They're definitely backpeddling, they wanted to be acclaimed for being progressive like Steven Universe, but they fucked it up and actually ended up insulting the group they were supposed to be defending with the episode.
>>
>>85922394
there was a bunch of interviews where they said it was about transexuality , they backpedalled hard when it wasnt received as they hoped and come up with the "oh it was just one guy from PR giving bad info to blogs ahahahahhaha"

I mean shit, it was about a horse that wanted to be a unicorn so it got itself through body changing operations to make it a unicorn he claimed to be, and the operations made it sick and sad and then he had to be forced to just be the horse by others that kept telling him that NO he cant be a unicorn and then in the end he just turns out ot be a unicorn all along who didnt have his horn growing yet. Its a clusterfuck
>>
>>85922566
I took it as "You don't have to have a procedure to be what you already are", ie you don't have to physically alter yourself to be what you believe you are.
>>
I keep forgetting this exists.
>>
File: fWWdsdJ.gif (3MB, 375x166px) Image search: [Google]
fWWdsdJ.gif
3MB, 375x166px
>>85920704
stop

stop giving it attention

let it die with little more than a whimper
>>
>>85922768
No, it was "you become a monster when you try to force being something you actually arent"

They treated the procedure as if it was sex changing surgery or some shit. You dont announce to a bunch of transexuals you are doing a big episode about their plight and then its about a horse that goes under surgery to become a unicorn but becomes a monster instead.
>>
>>85922221
what are you even doing here?
>>85922433
because you know the show is beyond helping
>>
Why you keep giving this thing attention /co/ they are gonna keep pushing this shit have you see their new comic con video, they claim people loved their panel when in reality people that where there can tell you it was empty and lifeless, the only way to stop thing(it's probably not going to happen) is to not give them attention.

this always works for cartoons and movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.