[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can transfer 5 characters from anywhere else into the Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 22

File: Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png (563KB, 867x766px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png
563KB, 867x766px
You can transfer 5 characters from anywhere else into the Marvel or DC Universe. who are they and why?
>>
>>85915879
Can I transfer the X-men out?
>>
>>85915904
into their own X-men Universe or into like, DC or Image or some shit?
>>
>Jesus the Nazarene, Son of God
>Adolf Hitler, Führer of Germany
>Patrick Bateman, American Psycho
>Idi Amin, His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
>Mephistopheles, Faust
>>
Just swap Spidey and Batman.
>>
File: fourze shows how it's done.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
fourze shows how it's done.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>85915879
>Kamen Rider Fourze
Because I'd read the shit out of "Fourze Befriends the Marvel/DC Universe" and I want to see him fist-bump Mogo.

>The entire TMNT cast in Marvel
Because I want to see them team up with Daredevil to take down the Foot, the Hand and the whole Body while they're at it.

>Gatchaman Crowds' crew as either DC's or Marvel's Japanese heroes stand-in
Because the world need more Genki Jesus and her Talking Evil Tits.

>Garo in Marvel
The Blade team-up practically writes itself.

>Samus Aran in Marvel
Because Space Marvel (not written by Bendis) is Best Marvel. Just imagine Samus vs the Symbiote Homeworld (fuck off with that SYMBIOTES DINDU NUFFIN', THEY'RE GOOD GOO MONSTERS bullshit)
>>
File: saitama.jpg (59KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
59KB, 680x438px
>>85915879
>>
>Skitter
>Saitama
>Harry Dresden
>Master Chief
>Tracer

Do I have to explain myself?
>>
>>85915972
>into their own X-men Universe
Fuck off.
>>
>>85915879
DC drafts
John Cena
Cattleya
Veronica Lodge
The Punisher
James Bond
>>
>Louis Bloom in the Marvel Universe
He puts the Daily Bugle out of business by capturing videos of super-hero fights and selling it to local news stations. On top of putting Spidey out of a job, he realizes how stupid low-level villains are, and starts manipulating people like Shocker or Rhino to start fights in highly-populated areas so he can get better footage.
>Tohru Adachi in the DC Universe
An almost full-proof supernatural serial killer vs The Spectre, Constantine, or even The Question would be cool.
>Chzo and Cabadath in the Marvel Universe
An ancient Lovecraftian horror, plus a reality warping demon would make a good villain for Doctor Strange or Moon Knight, maybe Blade.
>Skull Face in the DC Universe
American superheroes are well known around the entire globe, mostly known for their incredible power they use to help people. Skull Face's village was destroyed and all it's people killed without any help from any superheroes. He directs all his vengeance at the Justice League, doing anything he can to make the world turn against them.
>Stardust in Marvel or DC
CAN'T BUST THE DUST
>>
File: oot link.png (384KB, 516x599px) Image search: [Google]
oot link.png
384KB, 516x599px
>>85915879
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Saitama
Genos

link is pretty fucking powerful if you think of it
>>
>people transferring entire teams and whole casts as "one character"
OP said 5 characters, you greedy idiots.
>>
>>85915879

Samus Aran (ALL NEW NOVA FEDERATION)
Dante (AND THE MIDNIGHT SONS)
Bayonetta (SORCERESS SUPREME)
Megaman (Mega Man : Armor Wars)
>>
>>85916118
This'd be interesting

Imagine Their first arch nemesis fight post switch, Joker and Norman Green Goblin
>>
>>85915879
Superhero team comprised of the following:
>Geralt of Rivia, Witcher - He's the melee expert of the team and is also the detective
>Doom Guy - Ranged attacks expert and tank, he's basically an immortal demon killer with super strength after the latest Doom
>Godzilla - Main tank and heavy hitter of the team
>Courier 6 - The "Human" factor where he's just a regular human but is amazing at everything and can go toe-to-toe with meta-humans (i.e. Batman, Nightwing, Nick Fury, the Punisher)
>Archmage Khadgar - Ranged attacks, energy projection, magic expert of the group
>>
>>85917878
>link is pretty fucking powerful if you think of it
Not really. Characters like Spider-Man could beat him easily.

I picture him as being like Shining Knight from DC Comics. Is Link's sword enchanted to cut through anything? By that I mean, is his sword magically enchanted to be able to cut through absolutely anything except for something enchanted to be un-cuttable? In Marvel/DC magic tends to do what it says on the tin.

Having his spell reflect shield would also add extra utility to Link's power set, so would having a magical ocarina.

>>85917750
>Stardust
Unless he gets his shit under control, he'll be another villain/anti-hero and will eventually get taken down by other Heroes or a villainous mastermind who is sick of his shit.
>>
>>85915879
Billy Butcher
Mother's Milk
Frenchman
The Female
Wee Hughie

Just to see their reactions to either universe.
>>
>>85918132
>implying anyone could even touch Stardust
He'd be too busy throwing mobsters into outer space anyway
>>
>>85918828
Nah, the meme will not protect him. Stardust exists in a setting where he is the only "Hero" and without an expanded background setting. Transplant Stardust into an expansive and heavily regulated setting, and he becomes subject to everything that comes with that setting, he is no longer making the rules.

It's easy to pretend to be all powerful when your only competition is normal Humans. In a land of mice, a Human is a God.

Any serious master mind could handle him, like Reed Richards and Dr Doom. Dr Strange could also take him out. Then there are the cosmic forces. However, if he was in the Marvel verse I could see him joining The Defenders or something.
>>
>>85918454
I bet Butcher would immediately start a genocide plan. The others would follow along at first but stop and realize how good a lot of the heroes are. And how there are actual threats the heroes fight.
MM would need to do something about being cut off from his supply. He'd probably get in contact with Richards or someone. Female with a symbiote could be fucking great.
>>
>>85917750
>Stardust in Marvel or DC
I'm imagining Cody Rhodes' Stardust.

Makes it better.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
>>85915879
>All Might
>Mumen Rider aka licenseleas rider
>Saitama
>Captain America
>Fun
True heroes placed in the Snyderverse :^)
>>
>>85919073
when you put it like that, Stardust ends up a weird hybrid of Sentry and Madcap
>>
Fantastic Four and Galactus and give them to DC. Marvel doesn't even remember Fantastic Four exist anyway.
>>
>>85919237
also, Butcher couldn;t kill any of them since superheroes in DC actually remember they have powers instead of just suddenly forgetting them when Billy is near
>>
>>85915879
I take Armstrong and put him in the DC universe. Guy could be fun.
>>
File: 1394752596743.jpg (298KB, 1280x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1394752596743.jpg
298KB, 1280x1508px
>>85919330
>No Mr. Justice/Alien Flamenco
For shame.
>>
Batman, Superman, Joker, Tommy Vercetti, and Constantine into the Marvel universe.
>>
>>85919699
Why is Japan so butthurt about the west?
>>
File: AMERICAN JUSTICE.png (758KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN JUSTICE.png
758KB, 1280x720px
>>85919831
>Butthurt
Mr. Justice is fucking amazing.
>>
File: lister4.jpg (21KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
lister4.jpg
21KB, 294x400px
>>85915879
take Lina Inverse, make her something akin to Marvel's Lobo in terms of her presence in the cosmos and kinds of stories she gets.

JC Denton, Agent of SHIELD.

Yuri from Shadow Hearts. I think someone who devours demons and mantles their power would fit quite nicely.

stick Trilby from the Chzo mythos in DC occult,

stick David Lister in DC cosmic. Space Bum extraordinaire. banned from playing the guitar in over five hundred sectors.
>>
File: fuhrer king bradley.jpg (160KB, 1271x716px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer king bradley.jpg
160KB, 1271x716px
Bradley to Marvel so he can kill Bucky and Red Skull and be the new Hydra boss.
>>
>>85919866
Maybe so, but he is meant to be a big joke.
>>
>>85919831
Heard this from multiple older gen asian people
>pre ww2
>japan invade and rape nearby asian countries
>japs acting like their hot shit
>ww2
>jap wants to take on america cuz no more steel and watch to show their steel balls
>pearl harbor
>hiroshima
>nagasaki
>rest of the asian countries happy japs got their shit kicked in
>>
>>85918454
You.

I like you.
>>
>>85919969
A big joke with a big dick who fucks up everything in sight. And he was secretly an alien. What part of that isn't awesome?
>>
>>85915879
>Yugi Mutou into Gotham
His original MO, he was basically a Batman villain anyway.
>>
>>85915879
Paper Masters from Read or die.
>>
>>85918132
Link's sword is enchanted to nullify the powers of evil. Meanwhile, you play a little pick and mix from across all the games and you end up with a potent warrior able to fight with arms, magic, and enchanted tools. Able to cause earthquakes, conjure infernos, bring statues to life, summon storms, teleport from landmark to landmark, and resist or adapt to any curses placed upon him
>>
>>85918454
This should be something in the style of deadpool kills the marvel universe
I love it
>>
>>85920048
I'd love to see Yugi vs Mr Mxyzptlk
>>
>>85916017
Underrated post
>>
>>85917108
They really don't work in a universe where tons of mutants are already seen as heroes and great people. In the real world, do you really think the Fantastic 4 would be seen as different from X-men style mutants? They're both freaky humans and the average person wouldn't care that one got their mutations from birth and the other through cosmic rays. That always killed my suspension of disbelief with the X-men.
>>
>>85918120
Literally who
>>
File: hate-monger-570x262.jpg (80KB, 570x262px) Image search: [Google]
hate-monger-570x262.jpg
80KB, 570x262px
>>85916017
>>Jesus the Nazarene, Son of God

Already a character in DC comics

>Adolf Hitler, Führer of Germany

Already a character in Marvel comics
>>
The Outsider from Dishonored
Don't even need anyone else from that universe, he'll make things interesting enough on his own.

Some other ideas.
The King of All Cosmos and The Prince.
You get the idea with that.

Predator could be cool. As well as a cyborg like Adam Jensen or Motoko.
>>
>>85919456
Fuccing this... thank God I'm not the only one who realizes this
>>
>>85920155
Videogames
>>
Doctor Wily, Doctor Light, Doctor Cossack in the Marvel Universe.
>>
Motoko Kusanagi, Batou, Togusa, Saito, Ishikawa, and Boma.

put them into Marvel 616's Japan, along with their Tachikomas.
>>
>>85920144
the F4 are just four people, who are very public

Mutants, meanwhile, have two identifiable 'main' groups, the X-Men, and the Brotherhood, but those groups swap members all the time, and keep secrets, run black ops and kill squads, and half of their most famous members have nearly destroyed the world themself.
>>
>>85918062
I mean, Green Goblin is basically just what happens when you combine Lex Luthor and The Joker, isn't he? He's like what would happen if The Joker was Lex Luthor's alternate personality or something. Batman might have his hands full.

Meanwhile, the Joker is just Green Goblin without the billions of dollars and next-gen tech. Spider-Man is not likely to be impressed.
>>
>>85920380
No one's going to see a difference between Thor and Loki, but there's no "All Asgardians are terrible plot." That's what I mean. It's really jarring to see people praising Thor or Spiderman or Captain America and then see them saying all mutants are terrible for the actions of a small handful when the same thing is happening with every other hero.

Do you really think the average American would be able to see the subtle distinctions between Wolverine and Captain America, for example?
>>
File: black_lagoon2.jpg (27KB, 497x245px) Image search: [Google]
black_lagoon2.jpg
27KB, 497x245px
Gunsmith Cats, Black Lagoon, and Gunslinger Girl (vs. The Punisher)
Hellsing (vs. Blade)
Space Dandy (and the Guardians of the Galaxy)

Bonus: Psycho Pass in Judge Dredd
>>
>>85918454
>The Boys vs The Elite
>Manchester Black claims Butcher is his father
>Somehow it's Terror
>Vera begins to question her attraction to boners

Alternatively:
>Huey meets a strange man named Danny Monahagan and his large friend Nat.
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 300x300px
>>85915879
wowsers, all these candidates to rap the jobler.
I'm going with...
1) le batman
2)manbat
3)batperson
4)batxir
5)double batman
>>
>>85920565
>there's no "All Asgardians are terrible plot."
wasn't that Norman's whole platform when getting people to support his invasion of Asgard?

and I remember people got a whole lot less accepting of Asgardians when they want from sticking to their own far off country to having to live on American soil after Ragnarok

>when the same thing is happening with every other hero.

it's about lines in the sand. When the avengers fuck up royally, then there's a period where everyone associated with the avengers gets treated like shit.

Mutants of all strokes go on TV and make big speeches about how mutants need to stand together in solidarity, 'you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us' etc etc that, along with what I said about the constant flip flop of bad guys joining the good guys then becoming bad guys again, has created the impression in the public consciousness that mutants really are some mass of conspirators that will protect 'one of their own' from the laws of man even when that 'one of their own' was their most hated enemy just a few months prior.

it's not about subtle distinctions, its about broad strokes. In broad strokes. people see Captain America as a noble hero and Wolverine as a living weapon that needs to be kept on a short leash, scarcely better than the Hulk.
>>
>>85920410
I meant their reaction, like Joker drops a bad joke and Spiderman quips back, he'll be confused
Meanwhile, Green Goblin expects a reactionary quip to his shit and he gets a punch to the back of his head or something, I'm assuming batman still has prep time
>>
>>85920933
>Joker drops a bad joke and Spiderman quips back, he'll be confused
pretty sure Joker is used to having bantz with the Robins
>>
>>85915879

Randy Savage, Triple H, Lita, and the Hardy Brothers.

Just to see what the fuck happens when pro wrestlers meet comic book writing.

The result is usually entertaining madness.
>>
>Conan
>ROM
>Godzilla
>Acroyear
>Human Fly

To Marvel. You know why.
>>
>>85921128
what the heck is Acroyear?
>>
>>85915879
I want the alien gods that created the alien technology on Gantz to join the DC mythos and create a whole new team based on the concept of that original manga.
>>
>>85915879
I'd definitely put Big Boss in charge of SHIELD and bring Miller, Ocelot, and Quiet with him.
>>
>>85917135
>John Cena

We need more wrestler superheroes.
>>
I want DC to do a Gemworld reboot with SU characters.
>>
>>85921279
>the alien gods that created the alien technology on Gantz to join the DC mythos
could you just use the ancient alien magicians that made the blue beetle scarab?
>>
>>85915879
>Grant Morrison, there is no way that he's a real human being
>Bugs Bunny
>John Falstaff
>Elliot Alderson/Mr Robot
>Punished Snake

To DC. Debate why.
>>
Hol Horse - DC
Alex Mercer - DC
Kei Kurono - Marvel
Mel Gibson - DC
Sylar - Marvel
>>
File: PRLR.jpg (54KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
PRLR.jpg
54KB, 600x415px
Marvel. I feel like the Aquabase could work as some kind of subdivision of Shield.
>>
File: Siska Says Waaa.jpg (51KB, 884x847px) Image search: [Google]
Siska Says Waaa.jpg
51KB, 884x847px
Texas (RvB) into Marvel (Yeah I know she'll probably die again). Put her in New York, she'll clash hard with Spidey.

Drizzt into Atomic Robo, fuck your constraints. No serious, imagine him being part of the team, or the enmies he could drag along.

Gonna spend 2 on the Wilde brothers from Gods of Gotham and forwards, and chuck them, IN MARVEL.

Linda from Dreadout for a teamup with Constantine.
>>
>>85921488
I don't think Namor would like that very much.
>>
>>85921671
He'll be too busy porking the females.
>>
>>85921711
Imagine Sentai with StarkTech.
>>
>>85921671
I don't think anyone would care. I mean, it's not like he's an important character. Who actually gives a damn about some pointy eared elf of the sea?
>>
>>85921772
Namor. Namor would care.
>>
File: latest.jpg (287KB, 1280x1757px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
287KB, 1280x1757px
>>85921436
>Grant Morrison
Morrison's Animal Man is canon in the DCU right? If it is he's technically already a DC character
>Punished Snake
Already in the DC Universe, pic related
>>
>>85921800
Let me rephrase that. Anyone of significance.
>>
>>85921843
Namor IS significant.

To, ya know, Namor.
>>
>>85921671
>>85921800
>>85921873
Just tell him to fuck off or you'll get the thing involved. He fucked him up in the water. Namor isn't shit.
>>
>>85921914
Namor's dead, isn't he?
>>
File: 1472449371785.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472449371785.gif
932KB, 258x258px
Swap Spiderman into DC, I want to see him and Jaime interact.
All the Kamen Riders for Marvel, so they'll finally have likable Heroes that aren't Sam or Spidey.
The Anarchy and Deamon sisters into the DC universe, for funsies, also it'd be fun to see characters like Shade and Constantine interact with such out of place and bizarre characters.
Saitama into the DC universe, cause it'd be fun as shit to see him knock out people like Superboy Prime and the Anti-monitor in one punch.
>>
>>85921287
>Quiet
So.... the notBig Boss?
>>
>>85921969
Yeah. Hyperion snapped his neck iirc.
>>
>>85915879
Kind of cheating, but
Constantine
Doctor Strange
Swamp Thing
Ghost Rider
Trilby
In the Mignolaverse.
>>
>>85920580
>gunsmith cats
Mah nigga
>>
>>85920212
yeah, the boys was a stupid comic for stupid people
>>
>Beatrix, Freya and Garnet from FFIX
as a new superhero trio, they also have comedy hijinks.

>Michael Jackson from Moonwalker (with powers)
No-one knows his motive, he just shows up to fight alongside dudes when needed. Most op motherfucker. Then he mysteriously varnishes with a WOOOOOOoooow

>The Unseen University from Discworld and all its inhabitants
They land in central park and frequently cause disasters other heroes have to fix. They mostly keep to themselves, occasionally they invite doctor strange or someone over for a alumni dinner or something.

>The Thing from the John Carpenter film,
it's assimilating your guys, and creating horrible mutant versions of them. They have to be dispatched with fire. But they're DNA exists within the creature. Can these poor souls be redeemed.

>Tron and Flynn from the original Tron,
they can ride light cycles and fight with identity disks in the real world and travel through the internet from location to location. Also they can invite tech using characters like iron man or forge into the grid with them.
>>
>>85916512
I want a blue beetle and Fourze ongoing
>>
File: Superman&friends.png (47KB, 708x591px) Image search: [Google]
Superman&friends.png
47KB, 708x591px
Pic related for one.
Two: Golgo 13 in the Marvel U with Frank.
Three: Solid Snake in the Marvel U with Frank.
Four: MD Geist. For a spinoff tale of "MD Geist kills the Marvel U and DCU" comic.
Five: The full cast of Hokuto No Ken in the DCU at Gotham. (Just to fuck with Batman).
>>
File: Devilhuntersandgodkillers.png (62KB, 879x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Devilhuntersandgodkillers.png
62KB, 879x1593px
Just pic related, plus Uncle Dante.
>>
>Freakazoid
>The Mask
>All Might
>Space Ghost (coast to coast ver.)
>Hibiki Tachibana

Honorable mention to Predator and Beetlejuice
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
In DC
>>
>>85916512

Stick him in DC and we can get wacky space adventures with him and Jaime Reyes.
>>
Blue Mary and Venessa into the Marvel U
And they fuck up Jessica Jones
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.