[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This week I drunk a shot of rum everytime I felt upset by Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: superman-man-of-steel.jpg (51KB, 608x310px) Image search: [Google]
superman-man-of-steel.jpg
51KB, 608x310px
This week I drunk a shot of rum everytime I felt upset by Man Of Steel cinematic incoherence or the terrible portrayal of Superman.

I puked my ass off.
Good movie right?
>>
>>85910556
>I puked my ass off.

Pussy.
>>
File: his smile and optimism gone.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism gone.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>85910556
Watching MOS (the one time I watched it) is one of the rare times I couldn't stop myself from insulting the movie out loud for how terrible it was. It was a chore to watch it entirely.
Only the Star Wars prequels and Prometheus did that to me before.
>>
>>85910556
It is, yes.
>>
>>85910556
>numales can't handle xis liquor
Is this why Aquaman triggered so many people
>>
>>85910556
>>85910652
Congrats, here are your medals.
>>
>>85910556
But it wasn't even vaguely incoherent.
And it was a phenomenal portrayal of Superman as a realistic human being and not a depthless avatar of perfectness.
>>
>>85910616
>>85910738
19 yo amerifag here. Never drank much in high school and only recently started a few months ago.

>what's the average amount to drink before feeling drunk?

>how long does it take for tolerance to build up

>what goes good with Whiskey?

>is there anything besides Vodka that at least tastes okay mixed with chocolate milk
>>
>>85911791
Yep.
But /co/ can't grow out of their fantasies. Or even think about differents sides of a character.
Everyone has to be one dimensional.
>>
>>85910556
You're a funny guy. That's why I am going to kill you last.
>>
>>85910556
You're the worst Russian ever.
>>
Well well well if it isn't reddit
>>
>>85912105
Depends on your weight, alcohol content, tolerance, etc. but I'd say on average, 2-3 bottles

Once again, depends on a few variables, how often you drink, how finicky your tastes are, what you're drinking etc.

Fuck, idunno, a glass?

>is there anything besides Vodka that at least tastes okay mixed with chocolate milk
Rum, Bailey's works well with thick drinks, and you could probably make a decent chocolate white Russian with vodka, chocolate liquor and Kahlua.
>>
>>85910556
>Good movie right?
It was! I liked it. Got the artbook as well. Shame you're a sperg though.
>>
>>85910556
Why choose to be a weenie? There's other options in life man. You don't have to continue on this way
>>
>>85911791
Realistic human beings don't let their parents be shredded by tornados.
>>
Its the second best cape film, right after the first avenger.

Its literal capekino and a good interpretation of a 2010+ Superman.
>>
>>85910652
I'm still mad about Prometheus and I will punch Damon Lindeloff in the face if I ever meet him in person.
>>
>>85910556
I really like MoS and it is my favourite DCEU movie so far.

I like BVS Extended edition and suicide squad too.
>>
>>85910556
Geez one shot of rum made you puke? Calm down, Zod's death wasn't THAT bad.
>>
>>85915494
Favorite scene in each movie?

For me it was the first flight, Lex's party, and Batman punching Harley.
>>
>>85914988
>my dad, who love dearly, has less value than his philosophies about revealing my powers to a small group of people in a no name town, something I will undermine immediately afterwards by revealing them on a global scale, philosophies that he only winds up being kind of right about after the fact
>>
>>85915680
>immediately
It was like 10 years.
>>
>>85912105
1 - 1 1/2 bottle of scotch
As long as you keep it up, you'll manage to down a bottle in half an hour and keep it down, in about two weeks.
More whisky
jizz
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>literally killing yourself over "Nuh muh Superman"
>>
>>85917191
It's better this way. If all of these people drink themselves to death, we can have good movies due to less false word of mouth.
>>
File: 1427474990158.jpg (55KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1427474990158.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>85910556
>MUH INSPIRATIONAL CHARACTER NOT BEING PORTRAYED CORRECTLY HAS LED ME TO ALCOHOLISM

all that inspiration from your cannon comics really paid off, didn't it.
>>
itt white trash
>>
>>85912659
2-3 bottles of what anon
I once had 9 shots of tequila and staggered home, I can't imagine what'd you drink to start feeling it at 2-3
unless you're talking beer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.