[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you already watched it? How was it? I read that it received

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Sausage_Party.png (159KB, 259x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sausage_Party.png
159KB, 259x385px
Have you already watched it? How was it?
I read that it received positive reviews, but I also read that it's apparently full of immature and offensive humour and that it has a prolongated scene of a "food orgy".
Is this the correct board to talk about this film? It's American and it's animated...
>>
>>85894801
It was has really good animation. Very gorgeous.

Story and humor is something I woul describe ad something similar to a Family Guy cutaway. Lots of swearing, crude humor, sex jokes, violence, ect ect

It's that's what you're into then check it out. If not then turn away.
>>
It was groundbreakingly mediocre. It was sort of amusing in places, but never really funny. It gets way too sidetracked to beat you over the head with Seth Rogen's "moral" of "religion sucks". It tries to be raunchy, but never really does anything with it because they expect to get laughs out of people just because a cartoon said something about sex or was forced into a stereotype.
It wasn't awful, but I came out of it vastly underwhelmed, and i didn't expect much to begin with.
>>
>>85896887
>>85896013
>>85894801

It was shit, I laughed maybe two to three times, I would not call that a comedy at all. The religious stuff was obnoxious and unneeded. The "Douche" antagonist was annoying as fuck, ever other fucking word out of that actors mouth was either "bra" or "brah". I'd call it a piss poor attempt of a movie by a bunch of sub-successful pot-head actors who were high as shit with the munchies, nuff said. There was nothing good about this movie, it will be forgotten.
>>
File: 1343902036511.png (304KB, 349x398px) Image search: [Google]
1343902036511.png
304KB, 349x398px
>>85897880
sounds to me like your fuckass has a pretty small dick
>>
>>85897880
You still laughed.

You lost the game anon.
>>
>>85894801
Irredeemably shit. Animation was awful on everything that wasn't the main characters, humor was Ren and Stimpy's Adult party tier, the plot was complete nonsense, there isn't anything good about it.
>>
>>85894801
I saw it when it came out, mostly in morbid curiosity.

That said, it was alright.
>>
It was alright (The Great Beyond is catchy) but I feel it could've been done better if it was made by Warner Bros/Disney during the 30s/40s

I'm surprised the Normos ate it up (Probably only because of Rogan)
>>
>>85900014
>Probably only because of Rogan
yup
>>
It was meh, not horrible, not great either
I liked some characters and the animation was surprisingly good

I actually liked the script version better, that whole "respect beliefs guise!!!" message was fucking retarded and forced
>>
>>85896887
>It was groundbreakingly mediocre

This is exactly how I'd describe it. There's hardly any actual jokes, just characters talking about sex and food related stereotypes. The religious paralelles are eye-rollingly obvious and they slap you in the face with it every five minutes. And while I know I shouldn't get hung up on it, the rules for this talking food universe are all over the place and inconsistent, and the ending where they find out they're a cartoon and namedrop Seth made me want to puke.

Honestly my favorite part of the movie is how they handled Douche. It was interesing seeing him go from a mildly annoying dudebro to a psychotic cannibal because he lost his faith.
>>
File: 59.jpg (13KB, 181x196px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
13KB, 181x196px
it happened!
>>
File: 1472405208639.png (450KB, 976x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472405208639.png
450KB, 976x1000px
Loved the food puns, didn't love anything else.
Kinda worth seeing for the...novelty of it, I guess.
>>
>>85896013
>It was has really good animation. Very gorgeous.

I just died a little inside.
>>
>>85896013
I heard that they slaved the animators or something like that.
And I hate Family Guy, so I guess I'd hate this movie too.
>>85896887
>>85897880
>anti-religion anvil gets dropped
So it's basically a 2 hours long version of "Not All Dogs Go to Heaven" or something along those lines?
>>
>>85904022
It's hilarious unintended critic of nihilism, probably thanks to the lack of self awareness.
>>
Anyone who says its good idk man.

Im saying its pretty bad.

The story is so bad, the ensing wasnt a twist but rather a kids ending.

It only offers sex and drug jokes for the most part and basically every scene is in the trailer.

Id give it a 2/10 but the appeal is probs aimed towards druggies or more immature (no offence) people.
>>
>>85902259
>better than bvs
Seriously now?
>>
>>85894801
The TLDR: Seth Rogan finally smoked too much goddamed weed
>>
why is no one talking about how GAY it was

if it had decent waifu material /co/ would be all over this shit
>>
>>85904022

The way that Hollywood works is corrupt as fuck. Pretty much it's the animation companies bidding to be paid the lowest. It' not so much them as it is the entire system itself.

Plus the animation company was a piece of shit before hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 480x800px
>>85904329
Impossible.
>>
>>85896887
>jew says that christianity sucks
ftfy
>>
>>85894801
So changes from the script I noticed included
>the ending, especially all the meta shit
>The Douche doesn't get an army of rats after feeding them an old piece of cheese. Instead, he sucks the juice out of a juicebox through his crotch that doubles as a gay fellatio/steroids joke
>Frank's friends are never captured and rat butthole fingering scene doesn't happen
>Guaco is reduced to a throwaway joke
>Nazi jokes were not in the original script
>When Frank brings the cookbook to the front of the store to announce the truth, the other foods are willing to believe what they see, but they bring up not being able to kill the Gods as their reason for not intially taking up arms; in the finished product, Frank tells them the truth with the cookbook, but he apparently "slams their beliefs about the Great Beyond" and he has to apologize first in order to get them to cooperate. Something something cheap religious allegory
>Barry originally crashed the druggie's car through the front of the store and emerged through his mouth to show that the Gods can be killed. Replaced by him bringing the druggie's decapitated head back to the store via air vents
>the Douche was originally supposed to 1v1 Frank and get shoved up Darren's ass as they launched both off into the sky and exploded; in the final product the Douche takes control of Darren's body via his ass, but the death scene is still the same
>>
>>85905942
you forgot about the non-perishable's prophecy that Barry will save them all

which would have completely fucked with Rogen's message
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.