[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been back for one year >Continuity and backstory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: TheRetconthatwalkslikeawoman.jpg (664KB, 848x1278px) Image search: [Google]
TheRetconthatwalkslikeawoman.jpg
664KB, 848x1278px
>Been back for one year
>Continuity and backstory already a clusterfuck
>>
no one cares about this shit character
>>
>>85893863
This desu
she's the second worst original titan, with only garth beating her
>>
>>85893863
/thread
>>
>>85893863
Marv Wolfman cared enough to self-insert and marry her.
>>
>>85893834
does DC have anyone in charge of lore or does everyone just do whatever the fuck they want as long as Superman doesn't rape someone?
>>
>>85893894
who's Garth? the zombie? the edgy comic writer? wayne's sidekick?
>>
>>85893932
exactly
>>
>>85893907
Banan is the only character that can rape.
>>
She has been a continuity clusterfuck since her creation, at least in that sense she's been consistent.
>>
>>85893932
Aqualad.
Not to be confused with Gar, Beast Boy.
>>
File: quietly suppressed horror.jpg (38KB, 131x216px) Image search: [Google]
quietly suppressed horror.jpg
38KB, 131x216px
>>85893903
every time I am reminded of Terry Long I just wonder why they let him get away with it
>>
>>85894193
Does anybody have that pic of Terry in a thong or banana hammock or whatever
truly terrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 413x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 413x276px
>>85894193
I just think its funny- and fitting that he looks more like Byrne than Wolfman.
>>
>>85893907

different character families (superbooks, batbooks, wonder woman, etc) have their own editors that story ideas must get approval from, and any crossover work has to be approved by both editing departments

apparently the Titans writers wanted to do a story about Donna's past as their first post-Rebirth story, but Greg Rucka is calling dibs, apparently because he wants to write her origin in as part of his Wonder Woman: Year One storyline or whatever
>>
File: Donna.jpg (92KB, 485x504px) Image search: [Google]
Donna.jpg
92KB, 485x504px
>>85893834
Good. They should roll with it and make it her thing instead of making all these futile efforts to solidify her backstory.

52 and the 2003 Teen Titans run already explained that she's a multi-universal retro-causal anomaly who's personal history is in constant flux. Just slap an SCP number on her and write stories about her adventures across time and space so this can stop being an issue. Goddamn.
>>
>>85893903
>>85894193
>>85895346
Now that the dust has settled, what did Terry mean by this?
>>
>>85893863
This.

Instead of "Wondergirl" I'm Teen Titans it should have been Supergirl or Batgirl.
>>
>>85893863
>>85893895
don't be mean, she tries her best
>>
>>85893863
A surprising amount of people care. Not on here, but she was always one of the most asked about characters during the nu52 along with steph, cass, and of course wally being the most.
>>
>>85893834
I would have enjoyed a thread featuring her but a thread all about her retcons is pretty boring. Not to mention that the batfamily makes no sense now, Wonder Woman's shit has been retconned almost just as much at this point, and the titans history in general is fucked up. It's just kind of a boring topic desu
>>
>>85896310
No, Supergirl belongs to the LoSH even if they don't have a book right now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.