[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of Doofenshmirtz's inators' effects wear off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How many of Doofenshmirtz's inators' effects wear off and how many are permanent?
>>
>>85892804
Twenty six
>>
I know the one that turned him into a platypus wore off, but I don't know about the other ones. The ageacceleratorinator hit the kids, but it also hit Doofenshmirtz, so either it wore off or he created something to reverse it. Don't know if the one that slowed down Vance Ward likely wore off. But I would say a lot of his transformation inators are temporary.
>>
>>85892883
>The ageacceleratorinator hit the kids
I think we saw those kids later in the series back as kids, so yeah. Probably wore off.
>>
The real question is why he kept spinning records even when Perry stopped controlling him
>>
he could have just made workers produce all his shit for him instead of committing crime and would have been just as evil, but much richer and more powerful also, and he would be evil in a legal way so there wouldn't be a platypus trying to ruin his plans all the time.
>>
>>85893799
yeah but then he'd get a goddamn BEAR coming after him. or whichever agent it is they send out on the 'real' stuff. they repeatedly established that this is perry's assignment because, capable as he is, he's still specialized in the friendly, low-ranking-evil thwarting. OWCA is like the Guild of Calamitous Intent that way.
>>
>>85893845
It kinda seems like it's Perry's job to keep Doof from escalating beyond petty, cartoony evil.
>>
>>85893922
well exactly. handling the little guy isn't a LESSER job, it's important. but BEING the little guy is a lot less unpleasant on your skin and organs and bones. most of doof's punishment ends up being self-inflicted anyway
>>
>>85893799
I remember when he made that device that sped up his metabolism so he could eat as much as he wanted and not gain weight. Then a guy said he'd be rich and everyone would buy it and he said he didn't care about that.
>>
>>85893613
Same is likely when Doof turned himself into a teenager.
>>
>>85893922
And they are sort of friends too.
>>
>>85893715
Because it was just a metaphor.
>>
DOOFENSCHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATEEEEED
>>
>>85897247
*shmirtz
>>
How about the Slave-inator?
>>
>>85898640
Wore off in 1863.
>>
>>85893715

He probably figured out how to keep the rhythm going as Perry used him, and then kept it going because it was easy enough. He's absentminded, not stupid.
>>
Lies is probably my favorite song from this guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.